Patrick Dempsey How come??

LisaForde posted on Jul 22, 2009 at 04:27PM
Patrick was so geeky looking in the 80's and turns into this sexy god overnight. I wonder did he take a potion and it turned him from being a Peter Parker lookalike to Hugh Jackman in a way meets Sean Penn. Jezz its like The Nutty proffesor in a way lol.

One movie that made me fall for him was of course Enchanted. When he sings to your one Im like holy cow he can sing . And his accent never changed either cause you can still hear a bit of gibberish when he talks but its cute
 Patrick was so geeky looking in the 80's and turns into this sexy god overnight. I wonder did he take

Patrick Dempsey 7 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Paddy-fan- said…
I always though he was cute when he was younger. And he didn't turn into the "sexy God" (hehe) overnight. He just grew up! People change as the grow up.He's lucky to be from the ones that aging only makes them sexier and hotter xD I absolutely 100% prefer him nowadays but I've always found him charming even in his earlier films!

LOL but seriously he does get better with age!!! How sexier can a man become? Well,I guess we'll have to wait a few years and see it for ourselves!!!

And yes I agree with you, his voice was just so dreamy! (hence the McNickname xD) And he was also an amazing dancer at the ballroom scene!!!

Have you seen any of his other films or only Enchanted ?
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LisaForde said…
big smile
I saw him in Sweet Home Alabama he was annoying in that, Meatballs II (so geeky), a bit of Can't buy me love( Peter Parker lookalike). But I adored him in Enchanted I mean come on he sang a bit of the song SO Close . Everytime I hear him sing its like someone stuck me with cupids arrow lol.

But you gotta love his dance with Amy Adams. She is one lucky gal to be dancing around like a princess with McDreamy. I know its a crazy crush but hey the guy seems nice enough.

Here's a picture of the ballroom scene omg
 I saw him in Sweet ہوم Alabama he was annoying in that, Meatballs II (so geeky), a bit of Can't buy
big smile
Hehe...I love the scene where he sings a bit its so amazing!!!

You should see Made Of Honor and Lucky 7, those movies were both amazing and Patrick was just so HOT!(xD like always...)

I've seen Sweet Home Alabama and Can't buy me love too, but I haven't seen Meatballs II... =/
It was his Film Debut(MeatBalls II)
Yup I know but I couldn't find it anywhere =/
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CiaraT said…
he broke Amy Adams' toe while rehersing the ballroom scene. She says it was all her fault cause she wasn't letting him lead.

Patrick took up dancing lessons while he couldn't get a job in the hopes that it would come in handy some day. It did.

Plus I agree with everything said above. He's alright in Sweet Home Alabama but GOD SAKES you have to see Lucky 7. It was posted on this site not too long ago. I'm still lookin in all the video stores to buy it. His best film.
big smile
Ok................

I loved him in Enchanted............btw im irish too