Penguins of Madagascar The Return of the Revenge of Dr. Blowhole

hahahaidontcare posted on Jul 30, 2011 at 11:43PM
hiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!! as you can see, there is a new special coming out called the return of the revenge of dr. blowhole. it's also a musical. i already saw julien and dr blowhole sing, so whos excited for the new special??????

Penguins of Madagascar 22 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک quasomeness said…
I'm excited!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Penguinangel said…
I'm super exited! I love musicals, I love PoM, I love Dr. Blowhole, and it's a full hour instead of the normal half-hour specials, so it really can't get much better for me.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xDark_Angelx said…
smile
After seeing and hearing about the new one hour musical, I am pretty psyched. And I heard in one video that it would be in September, I think. I hope they keep it that way and we can see it soon.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک EppofangirlXD said…
big smile
OMG! I am excited! It shall be awesome!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SummerPoM said…
big smile
I AM!! \o
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hahahaidontcare said…
big smile
i have to wait till it comes online cuz i dont have nickelodeon on my tv. but, IM EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Jhoman12 said…
cool
Can't wait for it
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک karenkook said…
big smile
OAVEKHEOHXKAOHZIWBZLJWVDICJAOJXBOEBSJAJGSK­IDJ­WUS­JXI­SVX­I!!­!!!­!! I AM SSOOOO EXCITED THERE IS NO WORD THAT CAN DESCRIBE MY EXCITMENT!!!!!! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

*takes a deep breath* Okay, that past.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kivatidwell said…
smile
I'm excited to
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kowalski355 said…
laugh
XD its like Highschool musical, but with good singers, awesome movie, and fans! XD ok that was just epic.. ok sorry

about the speacal: JSAN JLFKNSDOFGNSDF N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­! and why i just N!!!!!!!'d for some random readon i do not know the reason why.. haha lol but im so excited!!!!!!!
it's so exciting, we have to type something random to express how excited we are. FLHGIHGHGLSHLGSLHLWHGSHGSBGBSLGHSOHYISTJ!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! that's what i call exciting
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک EppofangirlXD said…
Yes. This is very exciting....*faints* Dr B's voice is so awesome!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک carsfan said…
big smile
YAY!!!!!!!!!! IM super excited!!!!!! although,I have to wait until I can find it on the Internet cuz I dont have Nick on my TV,BUT I WILL WATCH IT!!! XD

I cant wait to hear everyone`s singing voices! XD
big smile
LEZ DO IT!!!!!!! that was random
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Skilene234 said…
big smile
SO EXCITED
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک penguin014 said…
zzz
:D................*faints*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SJF_Penguin2 said…
Anyone have any guesses on how many total songs will be sung during the episode? I'm going to put my guess at six or seven.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kivatidwell said…
smile
I'll say seven songs
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xDark_Angelx said…
Five or six, maybe. That's how I'd like it to be, anyway. It seems like a fair amount of a whole hour-to me, at least.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lobster546 said…
smile
I'll say six songs.
smile
i dunno how many songs. it really depends. but im betting seven.
smile
hey everyone! the official trailer is here! watch it now!