Penguins of Madagascar شبیہ Days!

Penguinangel posted on Aug 14, 2011 at 10:08PM
I have a really cool idea for a kind of group thing we could all do.

One day every week (or every other week) we would have a different theme, and everyone would change their icons for just that day to match the theme. Because more people would see it on the wall than in a forum, either that morning or the night before I'll post an announcement, but we can discuss the themes here.

It could be something like Mort Day, or Kowalski Day, or it could be something a little more creative like Skola Day, OC Day (IN YOUR ICONS ONLY), or even Twin Day!

Remember, the more people who participate the cooler it'll be. I mean, just imagine how sweet it would be if we all had matching icons for a day? And I think there would be a sort of sense of unity in it, too.

Sunday, March 25th - Maurice Day

Sunday, April 1st -
last edited on Mar 25, 2012 at 12:21AM

Penguins of Madagascar 278 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 278

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک EppofangirlXD said…
heart
That's so awesome and original! I probably won't participate much, because it's a hassle, but I have some icon ideas!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pomfan2 said…
smile
I am pomfan2 and I approve of this really cool idea! :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xDark_Angelx said…
I like this idea! :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Penguinangel said…
Sweet! I'm glad you guys like the idea. :D So what do you think would be a good theme to start it all off (assuming more than just the four of us are gonna see this. XD)?
How about pictures from the intro of the show?
That's a really good idea, D-Angel. And I have the perfect pic for that, too! :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bluepenguin said…
big smile
I think it's a really creative idea! :D
We should start by making some sort of schedule, like a forum or something. We could use this one if that's alright!
NO. WE CANNOT USE THIS FORUM. XD Of course it's alright! This forum's here for planning this thing.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک iLikeKowalski said…
smile
Cool! Awesome idea! :D
So how about we do these on Sundays for now? And we can always change it if that day doesn't work for someone. And I'll just update the schedule into the top of the forum as we figure it out. Right now, August 21st, Intro Day!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک theWOLFPACK15 said…
smile
X3 This sounds cool! I'll participate.

I have an idea for August 28th
Kowalski and Private Day!

X3 no one has to agree if they want it was just an idea.
I like it, but I'll wait to see if more people agree before I add it up there. :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Surydt said…
laugh
I agree! It would be cool! ^^
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک urumica said…
big smile
Oh! Cool idea Angel! That would be sooo...er....cool! and...er....AWESOME! XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SPKR689 said…
Sounds cool, but I won't change my icon. But I will be here for support or ideas :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pomfan2 said…
I'm in for Intro Day!
big smile
NICE! Let's see....other ideas....XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SJF_Penguin2 said…
Interesting idea. If I was one to change icons regularly (like most of the online universe), I'd be sure to take part. But maybe I'll try upon occasion anyway -- you only live once. (At least until Kowalski perfects cryonics, you do.)

In the meantime, here are a few future Icon Day suggestions:

-- Superhero Day: Use an image of your favorite superhero from "Danger Wears a Cape"
-- Kowalski and His Abacus Day: Use an image of Kowalski with his abacus
-- Royal Feet Day (or, Mort's Favorite Day of the Year): Use an image of Julien's feet
-- Regurgitation Day: Use an image of an object Rico has regurgitated
-- Destruction Day: Use an image of Rico blowing something up
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SPKR689 said…
big smile
I just actually read the forum, Angel, haha I would be all for Skola day!!!! :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bluepenguin said…
smile
@SJF: I like it. XD
So, I have one question. If someone has the same icon, but put it up before you did, do you have to change yours?
SJF: Awesome ideas! I'll make sure to edit them into the schedule once I start planning it.

SPKR: I was wondering if you'd catch that. XD

Bluey: I think that it should be up to whoever changed thiers first. If they're ok with it, then it's fine with me.

What does everyone think about Twin Day? I really really want one myself. X3 The only things are that everyone would need to plan ahead of time, and it might be a bit disorienting if you're not looking at the usernames.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
^Twin day. Sounds fun! X3
Remember everyone, today's the first Icon Day! Change your icons to a scene from the opening of the show and spread the word! I don't wanna have to post on the wall because no one knows about it.
What exactly would Twin Day be?
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
You know how sometimes they have Twin Day at school and you dress up the same as one of your friends? Well it's the same idea, except you would have matching icons instead of outfits.
^Oh, okay! Sounds cool. :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک RustyandJuneP said…
I Have an Idea!

Tusdays Are Funny day- Post a Random Funny Pic
I added up the dates to the next couple icon days at the top. I thought it would be cool to change on of them to the day of the new Blowhole Special, which is now Dr. Blowhole Day. I'm going to wait to add in Twin Day until it gets more approval, just to make sure it won't be a total fail.

Remember guys, spread the word since not everyone checks the forums and feel free to give me your ideas for future icon days!

EDIT: I wouldn't do that same theme once every week, Rusty, but I will make sure to put that in the schedule for one day once I get the next bit planned out.
smile
ok
I've come up with some future icon day ideas, if you'd like.

Music day: Have a picture of a PoM character holding or playing a musical instrument.

Squirrel day: have an icon of a squirrel from PoM.

Title Picture Day: have an icon of the title picture from any episode.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SummerPoM said…
YAY :D I liked the idea ^^
I was debating over the title pictures one, too. XD I love all of those ideas, especially the music one (me being the band geek that I am).
big smile
This idea is epic. There should be a Shipper Day: Post yo fav pairing of PoM.
A Shipper Day would be cool. Hopefully by then we'll have more people doing these.

Remember everyone, today is Kowalski and Private Day! Change your icon to a picture of Kowalski and Private (does not have to be as a pairing). And tell all of your PoM friends about this. Poke them in the head with a stick or something until they change their icons. XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک quasomeness said…
I've just changed my profile picture to Private and Kowalski. This is my first change in profile picture since I joined Fanpop! Adds a different taste to things. YAYNESS!
Lol, that's an awesome icon. XD It is nice to change things up every once in a while, isn't it? :)
@Quasomeness-I like that icon. Lol. XD
Editted the schedule again. Coming up next is Wtfudge Day (for Rusty's "Post a random funny pic day, just re-named a little shorter).
I have another idea. One day, we should do scenes from the Return of the Revenge of Dr. Blowhole, if someone gets it on Youtube or something. Or other specific episodes.
Yeah, that would be cool! Plus then we don't need to worry about running out of ideas anytime soon. XD
Today's Wtfudge Day! Change your icons to a funny random pic (or one that just makes you say "wtf?!")

^Omg, Maurice's face in your icon. xD Nice. And is my icon an okay picture?
Thanks. XD It's one of my favorite screenies.

Yeah, that's fine. Two Privates having a slap fight is definetely funny and random. XD
Haha, good. ^^
hmmm
What About Mine?
smile
That's today's, Rusty. I just shortened the name by calling it Wtfudge Day instead, but the description's the same. Change your icon to a funny random pic.
^Speakin' of WTFudge day, xDark_Angelx and I accidentally chose the same icon. If you see Privates slapping each other, it could be either xDark_Angelx or me, just to clear up some confusion.
Uh, that was yesturday, quasomeness. Today's just, the day after an Icon Day. XD I just haven't gotten around to changing my icon back yet.

Also, since D-Angel had her icon first, it would be up to her whether or not you could use that same icon. It would be easier though if you'd just use something else if you see someone else has your icon already next time.
I didn't mind that we had the same icon. It's pretty funny. :) But I'm going to change my icon in about a minute.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SummerPoM said…
big smile
My icon! :D