Penguins of Madagascar سوال The King!

KingJulienXIII posted on Feb 04, 2012 at 05:14PM
Hey loyal subjects! I know you are all dying to ask me questions about life and hear my king wisdom, so now you can! Ask away my peoples!
 ارے loyal subjects! I know آپ are all dying to ask me سوالات about life and hear my king wisdom,

Penguins of Madagascar 74 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 74

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Colonelpenguin said…
smile
Do you think as skipper as your BFF!?!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 27Kowalski said…
smirk
Okay, Ring-Tail, I have a question: How did you arrive in New York?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hotsnowsels said…
big smile
Ooh, sounds like fun! Hmmm... why don't you like grapes? Not a very important question, I know, but it's all I got at the moment. XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mostar1219 said…
smile
alright, there's a video of this thing called the POM MV Awards (Penguins of Madagascar Music Video Awards). After the video, can you tell me what you think of it?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KingJulienXIII said…
Okay, question one- well, Maurice is kind of my bestest friend, but Skipper is a goody friend of mine too. He is very boring, but penguins can be cool sometimes!
Two- Oh, I see what you did there! I see what you did there! You are asking me the tricky questions! To be telling the truth, I was wanting to conquer a new land, and the humans who love me provided the trip for free, and now I am not only the king of Madagascar, I am king of France! Oh wait, I mean, New York!
Three- They are much too... mushy? I don't know.
Four- The video will not watch properly on the flat computer! I will have to wait until I can sneak onto the grumpy zookeeper's computer box.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ImAnEasel said…
laugh
I have a question. Where did you get a computer!?
Question five- It is a flat computer, not a computery box. I can't remember the name. It was, eh... OH! Yes! It was an iPad! I found it in the lost and found! Haha! It allows me much more access to the inner nets then just going on the Alice computery box!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lexii_23 said…
smile
Are you dating anyone? Im not asking you out i just wanted to know. :)
Question six- Eh heh, of COURSE, I have many girlfriends and they live in Canada, remember? Remem...ber? Okay, yeah, they are not real. I ADMIT IT! In the realities, I do not have any girlfriends!
smile
What's your favourite musical instrument?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Gumball17 said…
What would you do if there were no more mango smoothies ever?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sweetyKneul said…
smile
I HAVE A QUESTION!! You have such a weird accent^^
Is that from Madagascar? Or something...different xD
Thank you all for asking! Okay, question seven... THAT would have to be the banjo! I like the electrically guitars too, because they are great for rocking, but the banjo is the bomb!
Question eight- No more mango smoothies? ...Ever? I WOULD DIE! DIE A HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, LONELY DEATH! OH, THE HORROR! I AM GOING TO- Oh, wait, okay, just a question, it's just a question... there are still mango smoothies in the world... still mango smoothies... Whew! I was really freaking out there for a minute, heh heh.
So, I have answered EIGHT QUESTIONS NOW! Ha! Who is the most popularest NOW, Skipper?
Oh! Another question! :D Okay, so, question NINE- I do? No, SKIPPER is the one with a weird accent! I do not HAVE an accent! Well, maybe I do, a little bit. Well, I have always lived in Madagascar, so I guess that contributes a bit, and my father visited India once, a long time ago, and my grandmother on my mother's side lived in India too, so that probably contributes a little bit too, I dunno.
Weird = epic, in my book. XD
Oh wait, this is a questions forum... um uh... have you ever tried ice-cream?
Oh, the easel is back! Yay! Um... this is question ten, right? Yes, ten- Icy cream? Yes, Maurice made me a yummy sunday once! And my fudgie pops are kind of like ice cream too. But we don't get icy cream much in the zoo. I am going to go ask the penguins for some now that I have been reminded of its deliciousness!
big smile
haha thanks for the nice answer :D
But now I have a other questin...
What's Skippers accent?
oh and something more...would you say...you're smart?
I mean not smart like Kowalski...but smart :D
oh and another one^^
okay I promise its the last one xDD
okay...here we go...
Do you SOMETIMES have to go...to the toilet?
hehe^^
big smile
^^I see. Awesome!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Did something happen to your Papa? (from what you said in Rock-a-bye Birdie)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hotsnowsels said…
How did you and Maurice and Mort first meet?
Wow. That's a lot of questions. I bet Skipper is very jealous! >:D
So, question eleven- He has an American accent! You cannot hear it, I bet, since you have one too. Like to me everyone in Madagascar sounds normal and YOU all sound very strange!
Question twelve- Well... I am not brainy like the Kowalski penguin, because I do not care much for sciency things, but I am smart about MY things, like I bet I know much more than Skipper does about Madagascar, and dancing and music! But my mother once said I am lacking in the common senses. So maybe I am not so smart sometimes. But a king knows everything he needs to about his kingly kingdom and how to rule it!
Question thirteen- Eh, what kind of question is this? If this is having to do with my remark when stealing Mort's gaming box, I was kind of just kidding around with the brainy penguin. And it worked, did you see his face! Ahaha! So the answer would be yes.
Question fourteen- I kind of am not wanting to be talking about this... okay, okay, I must be answering ALL the questions! My papa has been gone for a long time now. A fossa got him...
Question fifteen- Oh, that is a LONG story! But to be putting it inside of a nut, Maurice and I met very first on a little lemur playground back in the Madagascar. We were not such good friends back when we were little! But once I became king, he wanted to help me, and he has been very amazing at being a right hand man since then! Except, you know, when he complains. Mort, I uh, accidentally saved from a fossa, which is a very long story, because he grabbed onto my feet when I was swinging in the treetops. He has been extremely annoying ever since, clinging to my beautiful feet like a maniac! But what was I going to do, banish him? The rest of his colony ran away. He would not be being able to find them again. If you remember, I did banish him when we were in the zoo, which was much safer, but that did not work. I don't want to get rid of him, but sometimes he just makes me so angry! You know, maybe I will tell the whole story another time. It is actually quite interesting.
big smile
Do you wash your hands... I mean after the toilet thing?
Hehe^^
Question sixteen, right? Okay- What kind of questions are you asking me?! These are supposed to be issues that I can give you my kingly wisdom on! Alright, alright, yes, of COURSE I wash my hands!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Penguinangel said…
I have the perfect question for your 'kingly wisdom'! AHEM. Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar???

XD Kidding, kidding (unless you have an answer, then I'd like to hear it). What's your favorite genre of music?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک quasomeness said…
Ok, I have a question for you. Why do you hate it when Mort touches your feet?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xDark_Angelx said…
Okay, here's my question: What's 23 times 284?

Kidding. I couldn't do that without a calculator anyway. My real question is: Have you ever seen a movie that made you cry?
Question seventeen- Um, it was probably Mort, because everything is always Mort's fault! And your real one is filled with the trickiness! How am I to pick just one? I do very much like the hard rocks, though.
Question eighteen- Okay, let's be honest for a little bit. If YOU had a maniac clinging to your feet all the time, wouldn't you be plagued by the crazies about it? And you know, though I hate it, it's very fun to kick him off! If he wasn't such a foot freak, it would not be so bad. But now I cannot stand people touching my feet unless I permit them too, which is a rarity.
Question nineteen- Yes, I have cried at movies before! I like the ones that are deep and filled with... deepness. Like, the one with the little baby deer? HOW COULD THEY HAVE KILLED HIS MOTHER! IT WAS SO SAD! SO FILLED WITH THE SADNESS! Why? WHY?! It's making me cry right now because I keep thinking of it's sadness and... Okay, I'm good now. And the romanticly movies? They are so sweet! I love to cry at them! But all of these are MANLY tears, not the babyish ones. The king only cries when it is fitting to do so!
Oh, and the king will attempt the mathity trick question now! It is... eh... let's see... 23... times 284... is equalling... GAH! THIS IS TOO HARD! As king, I declare that the answer to this question is... MANGO! There. Now I am right, because I am king, and the king is never to be wrong.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک skipper-penguin said…
smirk
Ringtail, you can say anything about me. But when I'm back I will show you who is the best and who is more popular. Because of my mission I can't answers my fans question.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Matchmaker11 said…
big smile
Cool! This will be fun. *evil laugh*

1. Do you see any developing couples in the zoo. Do you think Skipper and Marlene like each other?

2. Have you ever had an acholic beverage?

3. What's your favorite color?

4. What's your last name?
Oh really, Skipper? And why are you caring? You are not the king!
Okay, question... TWENTY! Oh, I am having twenty questions! It is so great! Okay... Well, DUH! Of course they do! They are just in denial! But Skipper will not be having her, because someday she is to be mine. Or maybe only in the wild dreams I have in my brain. And... let's see, there's the explodey penguin and his plastic pretty lady, but that is not so much of what you mean, right? Eh... I don't know. I like to pay attention to everyone else's business, but I am not sure if any other relationboats are building.
Question twenty-one: Eh, what is an 'acholic beverage'?
Question twenty-two: That would have to be purple! Because it is so fun and groovy! And then you add tangerine and green to it, and you get the raddest color scheme!
Question twenty-three: The royal family is not to be having a last name, actually. We are just the family of the Juliens. Ooh, I will make up a last name! As king, I declare my last name to be 'Is Awesome'. Yes!
^ at least you've never heard of an alcoholic beverage. You shouldn't be near or taste an alcoholic beverage. They can cause serious damage. Like headaches, stomach aches, "sleeping" without your kingly brain coming up with any dreams, and even death.
smile
This forum is so much fun! Um uh... give me a second... Oh! I know! Remember when you won that sparkly belt from the humans? The one you won by eating loads of disgusting food? Well... what have you done with it? I haven't seen it since.
Oh, that does not sound good. I am glad I have never known it!
Okay, question twenty-four: Oh, that thing! The king is never to be throwing out his bling! Hey look, I made a rhymey! Well, I would be wearing it lots and lots, because I like it very much, but eh... I cannot be finding it. I dropped it somewhere and Maurice has been looking for it. I am very much hoping he finds it again, because I would very much like to wear it! It brings out the color in my eyes, makes them look very... sparkly.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک egel_0507 said…
This forum sounds great! Um, let me see...

Does any pairing with you involved annoy you? (e.g. Julene, KoJu, Juco, Juper...)
Question twenty-five: These question numbers are getting very high! Eh, pairings? What are all of those? I am trying to be figuring out the parts of the words here... oh, Maurice is here to help me. Goody! Eh... what is the emotiface I am looking for... o_O Yes, that is the one! All of the pairings with the penguins are very disturbing! I think I will be trying to forget them from my kingly brain. But everyone knows Marlene SHOULD be in love with me, so of course that is not to be annoying the king! Someday she will come to her senses and realize I am a catch! Someday...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک doctorboffin said…
Okay if you spy on everyone do you have any importent data on the pen-gu-ins?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک egel_0507 said…
smile
What are you're girlfriends' names (The ones that live in Canada. You said so yourself in the episode "Monkey Love")
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Pomfan2011 said…
laugh
This sounds awesome
1.What's your favorite dance move?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Pomfan2011 said…
2. What's your biggest fear?
I had a really good question, but now I've forgotten it! >.< *facepalm*

So I guess I'll just have to think of another question... um... uh... Hmmm... OOOH! What do you think Sky Spirits look like?
Question... eh... what comes after twenty-five? Okay, the question from the crazy dolphin- WHY would I want to be knowing about the penguins? They only do boring things, if you ask me.

Question from egel_0507: Eh, they are- um... there is... Carrie, and Carli, and Julia, and Rosie, and- eh- there is also... Sarah, and Fiona, and Gwen, and... Tia... I can't think of any more girl's names! Okay, I am to be admitting that I made up all of those.

Question from Pomfan2011: Oh, I am loving all the dance moves! But I do have a favoritest one, and that is the robot! It's just such a classic!

Second question from Pomfan2011: Ha! The king is not afraid of ANYthing, EVER! Well... maybe the scary snake guy. I have never been so horrified then when he eated me up!

Question from ImAnEasel: Eh... you know, that is a very good question. I have not thought too much about it. They live up in the sky and we live on the ground, so I have never seen them. But obviously they must be very magnificient, as they are all-powerful! You know, now I am remembering an old lemur tale my daddy told me about a lemur who wanted to know everything, so he climbed the highest tree in Madagascar to ask a wise parrot at the top to teach him the secret of flight. The bird would not let him know the secrety things, so he bribed the parrot guy with a whole bunch of mangoes! Then he learned how to fly and went up way high in the sky to visit the sky spirits and see what they looked like. The sky spirits were very angry, because no one was allowed to see the sky spirits unless they were choosing to reveal themselves. So they burnt him all up to crispiness, and no one ever saw him again! And so, the moral of our story is don't talk to silly birds! Ahaha!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک InternetGirl123 said…
I has a question for you, Julien! Why are so bossy to Maurice? Don't you think he deserves a break?
Question from InternetGirl123: Bossy? Ha, I am not the bossy kind of guy! I am sweet and adorable and everyone loves me! But I am also king, so my subjects, like Maurice, must SERVE me. And I give him FAR too many breaks, if you are to be asking me. Like, eh... yesterday... yes, yesterday, I got my own music disc and put it in the boomybox. That is Maurice's job, and I did it for him. So you see, I am a very good king!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kowalkielol said…
yo King J. !!!!!!!!!! wzup!!
one question, if you had to give up one of your loyal servants, who would it be? think about this......
oh, and cool silly bird/sky spirits madagascar folk tale!
laugh
Wierd question, if you were a girl penguin, which one of the penguins would you find yourself trying to flirt with?
Question from kowalkielol: Hm. I could not do without Muarice! It would definitely have to be Mort. Oh, and thank you! I have plenty more folk tales where that came from, in my brain!

Question from mostar1219: WHY would I want to be a penguin? I would not want to be a silly flightless bird, OR a girl, much less a GIRL silly flightless bird! I would not ever want to be thinking of such things! Although, if I was a girl, I would want a man that was exactly like me! None of the penguins are exactlty like me, so I would be a very lonely girl!
smile
If you had to pick somebody who is the second awesomest in the zoo (behind you, of course), who would it be? P. S. The answer to xDark_Angelx's math question is 3,692. (Did that without a calculator, by the way.)
Question from Gumball17: Oh, thank you for the numbers! You must be quite the smart one! Hm... second awesomest... That would probably be either my bunny minions, the cool explode-y penguin, or Maurice, because I could not be doing things without him! Oh, I just was realizing that I typed Maurice's name wrong in the other question I was answering. Oopsie! Hey, keyboards are hard for lemurs, just sayin'.
laugh
There's a term I use around this club a lot. The term is "hexy" (hot and sexy). Some people on here might know who I always use that term to describe. My question is, which two residents of the zoo do you think are hexy?