Penguins of Madagascar If آپ ask me, I will answer.

skipper-penguin posted on Feb 06, 2012 at 04:07PM
I am waiting your question (except Denmark and Doris the dolphin ). Now who is the winner, Ringtail? :D :D
 I am waiting your سوال (except Denmark and Doris the ڈالفن ). Now who is the winner, Ringtail?

Penguins of Madagascar 52 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 52

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک skipper-penguin said…
Okay,you can ask questions about Doris, but Kowalski mustn't know this. The truth will hurt Kowalski.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Gumball17 said…
^OK, then what the heck is it with you two (Doris and you)? I bet you're dating. >:) Which brings me to my next question, have you heard of Skilene?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک carsfan said…
laugh
^OH YEAH! Bring on the Skilene stuff! XD

Ok, my question is: How old are you Skipper?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KingJulienXIII said…
Oho! You are being the competitive! I see! Well, I too can ask you questions! How did you meet Blowjoe? I must be knowing!
And, by the way, you are never to be winning anything!
Oooh, I got another! Have you heard of Skilly?
Question 1: Doris will marry with another guy on spring. She doesn't like Kowalski. (I don't know who is he. I can't understand why Doris like him.)I think he is Dr. Blowhole but I'm not sure.
blush
Question 2 and 4: I heard Skilene and Skilly. They are cute but not real (except skilene:) )
Question 3:I'm 38 years old.
cool
Question from Ringtail: I can't tell you how I met with Dr. Blowhole. It's classified.
cool
Are you dreaming? The winner is here. My fan club has more fans than you.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KingJulienXIII said…
smirk
SO? I do not care who has the MORE fans! MY fans have much more dedication! And why must everything be classified? Is that your favorite word? My favorite word is awesome, because it describes me. Wait, that is not important!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ImAnEasel said…
big smile
No Denmark? Aww... Oh, are we also talking about favourite words? My favourite word is either ambivalent, yupperdoodle or bootyful.
But I digress. Getting back to the whole point of this forum, asking Skipper questions, how did Manfredi and Johnston die?
... Or DID they die? So many mysteries! X3
My favouerite words is brute-force not classified.
sad
I think I said to much about them.
... I see. So... can I ask another question? When did you learn to read?
A week ago.
From Kowalski.
^How did he learn to read?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hotsnowsels said…
Haha, you guys are funny going back and forth. XD Okay, so, questions, questions... what should I ask? Hm, how about, what's your favorite movie?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sweetyKneul said…
big smile
Okay..I just want to see how different you and ringtail are...
So here's my question
Do you sometimes have to go...to the toilet? XD
Julian said yes...but what if he lied O.O
And one more
Do you wash your hands...I mean after the toilet thing? XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Penguinangel said…
I has a question! :D What's your favorite kind of music?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mostar1219 said…
laugh
would you and the team rather take over the planet or become a band?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lilzoey107 said…
big smile
heres are my question's 1. who is ur favorite penguin on the team 2. how long has rico been dating his girlfriend ( you know the doll) and 3. how did u and the other penguins meet BEFORE you were a team
Question from sweetyKneul: Do you think that I don't wash my hands?
Quetion from Penguinangel: I don't have time to listen music and I don't like music very much. But I listen some good songs. To sum up I listen all kind of music except Ringtail's.
smile
Question from hotsnowsels:My favourite films are The Shawshank Redemption,The Green Mile and General Patton.They are awesome.
Question from Gumball17: It's not difficult. I must learn reading because sometimes in missions I need read something.
big smile
I would rather take over the planet. Maybe I will find some hippies and I can slap them!
Question from lilzoey107:I like my team members equally. They are so good.
Since we arrived zoo.
I traveled all over the world because of my missions. I met with Kowalski in Poland. He tried invent some crazy things. He has a little bit commando skills. Then I met with Rico at clinic in USA. Because of his madness he caged in clinic. Finally Kowalski met with Private in England. He took him to our lair.
Question from ImAnEasel: It's all my fault. I wanted to find the lost continent Atlantis.Manfredi was afraid. He told me it could be dangerous, maybe one of us could die while we search it. I know it was possible. I saşd him only one thing: "Trust me Manfredi, what could go wrong. Johnson and Kowalski were afraid too. Then we went to Atlantis. You know what did happen..
smirk
Ringtail said he is more popular than. Well we see who is more popular in some days.
big smile
awesome!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Matchmaker11 said…
smile
Do like/love Marlene? *shines flashlight in your eyes* AND DON'T LIE TO ME SOLDIER!!!!

What's your favorite color?

What do you do in your spare time?

How did life start on earth? (I know the theory on this but I want to see if you do)

Explain Einstein's theory of relativity? (I just like to ask you random science questions:) )

What's your biggest regret in life?

What got you into the whole commando thing?

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SkipperPenguin said…
blush
I like Marlene :)She is .... ummm ... my friend. And I like her as friend.
My favourite colour is black. It is so cool.
I make plan for possible attack and I train my team in my spare time.
You can ask Kowalski your science questions.Who ever said you have to be scientist to be a leader?
My biggest regret in life is Manfredi and Johnson's death.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک doctorboffin said…
mischievous
First off pen-gu-in I am NOT Dr. Blowhole I am... Um.... Let's see...um... Professor... Dolphin! But anyway what are the codes to deactivate the security system and bypass the defense system? Again this is not Dr. Blowhole.
laugh
^ yea, right. i doubt you'll be able to pull THAT off, Blowhole. That's as crazy as a one pound bag of crazy lifting a 1200 pound bag of lazy.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک doctorboffin said…
...I have no clue what your talking about I am not this blowhole person!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
big smile
doctorboffin: if ur not dr. blowhole which u are!!!!! then how come u keep saying pengouin like the actual dr. blowhole explain that mr. smarty pants

skipperpenguin: is it ok if i tell u another question?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Pomfan2011 said…
big smile
This is Awesome!!
1.Are you and Julien friends?
2.Why are you afraid of needles?
hmmm
if there was an award show sort of thing on youtube about some musical videos with clips from Penguins of Madagascar and certain songs, would you see it or would you not have time to?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Matchmaker11 said…
smile
I have 500 bucks right here if you tell the TRUTH about your feeling for Marlene! And you can have this sked salmon too.

What is your favorite cartoon?
Question from Pomfan2011: Yes, we are friends. The needles are so... scary. It hurts so bad.
Question from mostar1219:I have no time for watch all music videos. But I watch some of them. I like some videos.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
smile
Question from lilzoey107: You can ask me everything (except Denmark).
mischievous
Question from doctorboffin: Press the button which has the picture of yours.
blush
Question from Matchmaker11 : First question;I don't have time to watch TV. Second question: I like Marlene as friends. She is so good friend.
big smile
is rico italian or puerto rican?
smile
What was your reaction, when you discovered your entire operation had been exposed and made into a TV programme, but nobody was going to dissect you?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک avanzant12 said…
smirk
omg what the world