Penguins of Madagascar What Would آپ Do? (WWYD) Reaction Game

peacebaby7 posted on Jul 14, 2012 at 12:07AM
OK, so I was thinking about how I would react if I ever met the penguins & I started wondering just what someone else might do. So here's how this forum works. Someone gives a scenario, the next person tells how they would react to it, & another scenario for the next person. And yes I know I kinda stole the "WWYD" thing from "WWSS" but I just thought it was clever. XD For example:

peacebaby7: WWYD if you met Skipper in real life?

Random Fan: I would probably scream until I passed out.

WWYD if you got to visit the Central Park Zoo?

peacebaby7: I would probably stalk the penguins the entire time. XD

WWYD if you got to have free POM merchandise for the rest of your life?

Random Fan: Let's just say I'd need a LOT more room. XD

And that's how it works. Here, I'll start us off...

WWYD if you got to meet King Julien in real life?
last edited on Jun 07, 2013 at 08:02PM

Penguins of Madagascar 514 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 514

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک peacebaby7 said…
laugh
I'd give him candy anyway, but I'd invite him in before he annoyed the neighbors. XD

(Edit: Hey, me and Leonard double posted, but the answer still fits. XD)

WWYD if Maurice ate your sandwich without asking because he was hungry? (I really don't know where these are coming from XDXD)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Leonardthekoala said…
big smile
(Coincidence or are you reading mah mind? :D)

I wouldn't mind at all. I'd let it go and make another sandwich, cause you know he's my friend too

WWYD if you saw Marlene holding hands with the Rat King?

(Eh I just wanted give it another whirl since no one's answering this, poor Maurice)
laugh
(^A little bit a both. >:) XD Nah, I'm kidding. :3)

Barf. Sorry, not a fan of that pairing.

WWYD if the moon spontaneously turned into the shape of your favorite character?
laugh
I'd jump up and down nonstop like a hippie 'till someone hopefully knocks me out unconscious and drags me somewhere

WWYD if the whole zoo, including Alice (Except for Skipper) turned into a Hippie County paradise?
laugh
I don't know what I'd do. Maybe attempt to convince Skipper to run off with me somewhere away from the one thing he hates equally to his enemies.

Me: Hey, Skip, wanna run off together? :D
Skipper: No.
Me: Please?
Me: Please?
Me: No.
Skipper: Please?-Wait what? >:(
Me: :3

WWYD if your least favorite character showed up at your house and invited you to a party they were throwing?
wink
(Lol I can't stop laughing XD <------- look my eyes are X-shaped, don't tell Officer X is used his name, he'd sue me for Xploiting his name :)

Ok I'd start throwing one, but then I would start it by playing hot potato, throwing the bombs at all my least favorite guests XD

WWYD if me and Skipper started punching each others face?
(Just wanted to know how'd you answer)
laugh
(^LOL, nice one. XD)

I'd tell you two to break it up and push you away from each other...then realize I just touched Skipper and faint. XD

(It's actually kind of ironic, I'm a tomboy, so I normally don't fantasize over boys or shoes or anything. If the kids at my school knew my fanpop account...I'd probably scare them all. XDXD)

WWYD if the producers crossed SpongeBob over with POM?
laugh
( Oh ok, sorry for forgetting to reply earlier, I dozed off -___-)

I'd freak and throw my TV off the window then send hate messages to whoever came up with that idea, our show already awesome as it is, why add that yellow freak to POM

WWYD if Skipper unknowingly passed by you while you were walking on the street one day?
laugh
(^It's okay. And AMEN TO THAT! XDXD And now you're going to ask me Skipper questions? T_T XD Kidding XD)

I would probably do a double take and then follow him around for a while just to see what he was doing in my city. He'd probably end up noticing and start interrogating me though. Oh well. XD

WWYD if Dr. Blowhole finally took over the world?
laugh
(Because the voices in my head told me to, it's saying "You keep that up soldier and I promise that I will give you a big hug when this is over" we'll that was odd O____O)

If that ever happened I would start living underground and form a resistance of my own, provided I convince Kowalski to ditch the team and come help me :D

WWYD you were invited for a tea party by the penguins, lemurs, Marlene and Dr. Blowhole?
laugh
(^That's...comforting...XD)

I would say: "YES YES A BAJILLION TIMES YES!!!!!!" Then when everybody's looking at me funny I'll clear my throat and say, "I mean, yes, that would be lovely." XD

WWYD if the Central Park Zoo grew wings and flew to Beijing for vacation? (Sorry, I'm hyped up on jello. XD)
laugh
Then I can go the Beijing Zoo and flirt with the ladies there :D

(Too much sugar eh? I know how that has happened before to Private :D)

WWYD if after someone saved you from drowning, someone gave you CPR and you thought it was Skipper, but then you opened your eyes and found out it was Blowhole staring at you with a creepy smile saying "Hello!" >:D
laugh
(Actually they're sugar free jellos. :D)

O__O....If Blowhole gave me CPR....and he stared at me with a creepy smile saying "Hello!" >:D when i woke up....there'd be one less dolphin the penguins would have to worry about. Now where's my sterile gloves...XD

WWYD if the polar bears from Antarctica came to the zoo and invaded with hugs and kisses and the whole plot of the episode was why Mort is unable to fly into the Sun? (Lovin' this sugar free jello. XD I'll ask a question that makes sense next time, I promise. XD)
laugh
(Nothing makes sense in my mind anymore, at least that's what Skipper's voice in my head told me to, now he's saying "Good job soldier, I believe I owe you 10,000 push-ups)

I request Alice to transfer me to the Hoboken Zoo which is much more sane than Central Park Zoo?

WWYD if Julien came to your doorstep to borrow a cup of money?

(And is it me or are there only two of us here right now?)
laugh
(^XDXDXD Your answer cracked me up XDXDXD)

I'd give him a mango and tell him to go away.

WWYD if flying Piranha were real and they attacked Dr. Blowhole?

(I think so, but it's okay. :D)
laugh
I just laughed my butt off and watch him get eaten *eats popcorn, realizes it's gone* Hey who took my popcorn? >:(

WWYD if Private came to your door asking you to take him in, while still shivering under the cold rain?
laugh
(^I did! >:D XD Nah, kidding. *gives you more popcorn* :3)

I'd take him in of course! And I'd give him a blanket and some cocoa and a warm fire because Private's just too sweet to be put through that! D:

WWYD if Rico accidentally blew up the zoo?
laugh
Simple I'd go to your doorstep and ask you to take me in, now you have 4 animals inside your house, Mort. Julien. Private. And me of course. Now for a little role play...

Mom: PB I'm home *gets suspicious* And I better not find any animals in your room up there *starts climbing the stairs*
PB: Ah! hide people, I mean animals! D:

WWYD if more animals came to your doorstep like Skipper, Marlene and Kowalski?
laugh
(^Oh goodness, I'mma have a full house XD)

I'd take them in too. Yay! I have POM characters in my house! :D :D :D :D :D :D

WWYD if my mom got fed up and sent you all back to the zoo? (MOM!!! DX)
laugh
I'd protest cause we have no home, all because of Rico who blew it up, so now were homeless and Alice is out in the streets asking for donations to rebuild Central Park Zoo

WWYD if you found out days later it was all a ruse, and all the animals that came to your doorstep, including your mom, was actually all part of the plan for your secret B-Day party?
laugh
XD I'd wonder why we're having my birthday part in January, since my birthday is in June, but I wouldn't care and I'd have fun! :D

WWYD if your parents showed up? (I dunno. :P XD)
laugh
I'd probably go to your toolshed, grab a can of paint and turn my self into a statue. Trust me that my parents have more of a paranoid personality than I do, where do you think I got that from :D

WWYD if you woke up while having your B-Day party and realized that it was actually your house that Rico blew up and Private was actually the one saving you, kinda weird twist of events eh? :P
laugh
At first I'd be kinda confused, but then I'd just take an Aleve and call it a day. XD

WWYD if Private gave you a Lunacorn?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Sylvia_Puffin said…
Well, I'd accept it and throw it away behind his back. Not a big girly-girl.

WWYD if you saw Officer X with a stray kitten?
big smile
I'd grab the kitten and run.

WWYD if you had to choose between going on one date with your fave character, or just be friends with your fave character but get to see him/her everyday?
^I HATE YOU!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME????? *sobs* I can't do this! I can't chooooooose!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sniffs* I'm gonna have to with just being friends, as hard as it...as hard...*breaks down sobbing again*
(I don't really hate you, PB, but I do hate what you did to me! I will have my revenge!)

WWYD if you had to pick between marrying Skipper when you're older, but having Skipper get depressed and angry during your time together, or never seeing him again but having him live a happy life? (Nobody reply until PB has!)
big smile
(^Sorry! I had to ask!)

I'd choose never seeing him again and him having a happy life. If he's gonna get depressed with me then he never really loved me. Besides, just because I really like Skipper, it doesn't mean I don't have rl crushes. *blush*

(Sorry if I disappointed you, Sylvie, that's really my honest answer! Don't kill me! D:)

WWYD if PB gave you a picture of Hans with his signature on it? :3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LeonardFan said…
smile
(Eh I think I'll skip this one until after Sylvia answers it)
(^*Slaps you.*)

Um, well, I guess I would take the picture. And then I would keep it in a safe place where I could stare at it whenever I want.

WWYD if you had a chance to meet Skipper and get his autograph? (Yes, that autograph thing is based on the picture with the signature, but I couldn't think of anything.)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 27Kowalski said…
laugh
(LOL at all the previous posts. XD @PB: I'm a tomboy, too! *high five* :D

YES! A Bazillion time YEAH! I'd be soo excited! :D I'd take his autograph and then I'd hug him REALLY tight. :3

WWYD if Mort became smarter than Kowalski?
laugh
(@LF: Sorry bout that, I thought Sylvie would answer sooner. @Sylvie: :3 @27K: *high fives* :D)

I'd slap Kowalski and tell him that he needs to step up his game before he's outsmarted by a lemur.

WWYD if Max became a member of the petting zoo?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MaxTheCat said…
laugh
^Oh no, now I'm being dragged into this? -___- Ah well fine :D

Well If I were to refer to myself as a different person. I guess my best reply would me is that I would sneak into the zoo enclosure and grab the cute kitty myself and run for cover :D

WWYD if Alice caught you stealing me (Max) from the zoo?
laugh
(^Lol, sorry. X3)

I'd kick her in the shin and tell her to keep her hands off.

WWYD if Zookeeper Frances took Alice's place?
big smile
If that happened, I'd go from being nocturnal to diurnal, keeping my eye out on that zookeeper who trades places of real animals into fake android ones. I'm keeping an eye out for you Frances O__O

WWYD if you found out Alice is also an android and in reality there is no Zookeeper, just another android being controlled by Frances. Another one of her complex scheme of which some of us will never understand
laugh
If that happened...............................I'd just lock my door and take a nap. XD

WWYD if Dr. Blowhole finally succeeded in blowing out the sun?
big smile
Simple, I'd stay in my tree and go into hibernation
(Sorry I almost copied yours I'm running out of ideas here)

WWYD if you saw Private handing out tickets for a boxing match for the whole zoo?
laugh
(^Lol, it's okay. XD)

I'd ask him why the fish the zoo was having a wrestling match. XD

WWYD if you saw Alice on a date with Officer X? O_O
Take pictures and post them on Fanpop!

WWYD if you caught Rico and Kowalski making out? (Ahhhhhh! I can't get this pairing out of my head!)
laugh
I'd use Kowalski's amnesia spray on myself. (It's not that I don't support slash, it's just that I've always thought of the penguins as a solid team. The thought of an intimate relationship between them just doesn't feel right to me, ya know? I'd still never judge you for being a fan of that pairing though. If you're cool with it, that's fine with me. :))

WWYD if you saw Blowhole planning to kill off your favorite character? (sorry, I can't resist. XD)
laugh
Noooooo! DX I swear if Blowhole touches a single fur on my koala, I'd poke his eye out with an ice pick >:) XD

WWYD if you saw Julien sleeping on your bed, holding your favorite Skipper plushie while crying out Goo,goo gaga on it?
laugh
(Can you at least wait for me to get my camera before you do that? XD)

I'd snatch my plushie back and put him in the washing machine, and if Julien started crying, I'd just give him a mango and tell him to shut up. XD

WWYD if the Blue Hen became president after all? :O
mischievous
(Oh hold on *gets ice pick* I'm ready >:) *pokes Blowhole eye out* XD

I'd also run for presidency and cheat my way, using all forms of illegal tactics during an election just to throw her off, then step down once I win and let Alice take over :D There, was that a sane plan or what? XD

WWYD if you saw Marlene dance the Tango in your backyard, alone and at midnight?
big smile
(*takes picture* KK, I'm good. XD)

I'd ask her where Skipper was. ;3

WWYD if Skipper and Marlene finally became an item? <3
laugh
(^I'm surprised you weren't creeped out by the fact that she was in your backyard,if it was me out there, I'd get a shovel and try to poke her from afar)

I'd tell both of them, how could you Marlene, I thought you lo..ah ah I mean "What a loss for guys everywhere" *creepy smile* "and what a loss for drooling fangirls everywhere"
Skipper/Marlene: O_O *backs away slowly*

WWYD if you saw Kowalski secretly flirting with Ms. Perky, Shauna and Marlene, all on three separate occasions?
laugh
I'd slap him and tell him he's just like any man. XD

WWYD if you saw Officer X throwing darts at a board with the penguins on it?
laugh
Grab an RPG, pretend it's a dart and use him as the board, sayonara X! >:D Mwahahahahaha!

WWYD if you saw Gladys mistakingly taking Skipper into her apartment, then go into full lockdown, thereby preventing his escape?

laugh
(^XDXDXD)

Simple, use Rico's bazooka to blow an exit hatch. :P XD

WWYD if Gladys thought YOU were a cat? XD
laugh
I'd redirect her to an old apartment then tell her to hold X's face, that's a real cat Gladys! By then I'd probably already run off somewhere XD

WWYD if your Birthday party was held at Central Park Zoo? But with the penguins gone on that day for a mission?
big smile
I'd be happy that the party was there, but it'd be hard to enjoy myself completely without everyone there.

WWYD if Blowhole brainwashed Skipper into thinking you were his enemy?
Slap Blowhole around a little, then go to Alex and tell him he has to spirit guide again.

WWYD if Marlene started playing Spanish guitar under your window as you were trying to sleep?