Penguins of Madagascar What makes girls like Kowalski so much?

xchiploverx posted on Oct 15, 2009 at 03:35PM
Ok here's MY topic this is my frist forum ever in my life lol.....Ok so what makes girls like Kowalski? I honestly don't know what it is, but persoanlly,I like everything about him. His tallness, his hot voice(i love it) lol and his smarts. there's just something about him we all like but can't seem to put the finger on it. He's like the best penguin of them all (though I love skipper second). He just stands out. What would make Kowalski so, uh, appealing and attractive and out of the ordinary than the other three penguins? If you think you have the answer please post it here...Thanks xchiploverx
 Ok here's MY topic this is my frist فورم ever in my life lol.....Ok so what makes girls like Kowalsk

Penguins of Madagascar 49 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک monsy38 said…
I just think he's funny :D
of course, his voice makes him sound really smart so it's just SO hilarious when he goes crazy or SAYS something completly illogical with total confidence. XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 18wanda said…
wink
Kowalski is my favorite too. Just cause the nerdiness I guess, and the important part in the group. Oh, and what monsy said. Yep, I am jsut another Kowalski-lover here. Nothing new.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xchiploverx said…
Hmm, yeah I suppose he's a little bit of everything. I thought I'd post this and see what ppl think
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک thepenguin1 said…
heart
idk i just love him
whats not to like??
Exactly. This brings another question! Why do you all like SKIPPER so much??
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک penguinsfan said…
kiss
idk he just adorable and awsome
waddle on kowalski!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Penguin11 said…
heart
I LOVE KOWALSKI! LONG LIVE KOWALSKI! LOVE KOWALSKI OR DIE!
Also, Monsy... Guess what?

BAGELS!!!!!!
 I LOVE KOWALSKI! LONG LIVE KOWALSKI! LOVE KOWALSKI یا DIE! Also, Monsy... Guess what? BAGELS!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک skipperluvs said…
heart
Ya kowalski is awesome XD I LOVE him MORE than I love skipper lol :) n i tink yall know how much is dat :) Hmmm...but sumhow like at da beginning he was my LEAST favorite. Private was my favorite. But den I started liking Kowalski and Skipper ALOT better hm..Maybe after u get to know da character u find some things in common or just how hilarious dey r lol!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laugh
Bagels! heehee
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک penguinsfan said…
go kowalski
i noe i posted like 2 days ago but i luv kowalski
waddle on kowalski!!!!
p.s.BAGLES!
p.s.s.kowalski for president
unless it`s over if it`s over srry.*blush*
 go kowalski i noe i گیا کیا پوسٹ like 2 days پہلے but i luv kowalski waddle on kowalski!!!! p.s.BAGLES!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Penguin11 said…
wink
Kowalski is just like, funny,smart,cute, what more do you friggin want? Really? Love him! (But not as much as I do. ;)
The election ended ages ago. Monsy and Joey were having a bet and the penguins tied. Yeah, I wanted Skipper for president, I think.
Election can go on i guess XD Of course, bet has been paid. Gone to charity, which is good :D Though i would have loved to win....
anywho, i was for Kowalski XD
P.S. Bagles? oh dear!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک scifiguy1999 said…
cool
I'm not a girl, but I like him because I LOVE science!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک zanaja said…
Idk but my sister is 6 and she adores Kowalski,I on the other hand adore Skipper(she hates me because of that).
cool
I don't see why they can't both be cool, right?
 I don't see why they can't both be cool, right?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Icicle1penguin said…
heart
I like him K?

I keep making up my own character to date him.
But don't worry, She'll die. But then she actually surived and live and forget about Kowalski and ends up dating Rico. Then she remembered that Kowalski was her true love. But too late...He's already dating (one of yall) and the only one who knows it's her is Rico, Private, Skipper, and Marlene.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rebcam13 said…
heart
Everything, no woman born creature will ever love him more than me!
LONG LIVE KOWALSKI!
Hehehe :D redcam13, I wish you knew me XD hehehe, we wud be great franz ;)
Getting back to the question, I think it is Kowalski's voice. Multiple people seem to like that as a quality.
His voice is perfect XD
heart
He's Amazing! I daydream about him A LOT...every second of the day. I SWEAR!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PenguinCrazy14 said…
heart
What's not to love about him? His voice is to die for, he's tall and pretty cute, he's freakin' hilarious, he's a crazy genius, need I go on? My eyes are always on him when I watch the show, Skipper's a close second, though. He totally rocks, I love him!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک skippersbro123 said…
big smile
ok look im not a girl but i think Kowalski is cool i don't love him im not trying to say that he sucks he's just really cool ya know he makes idea's so quick and am like wow! hes cool LONG LIVE KOWALSKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE FUCKING RULES AND GO SCIENCE
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک krazy4kowalski said…
He's just really funny, I guess!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kwlski4ever said…
heart
Because of his voice , nerdiness , mad scientist thingie , cuteness and such. yayyyy. <33
smile
I like Kowalski, because he's Kowalski!

We got sooo much in common!!! :D Nah. Jk. How should I know.

I like his personality, his smartness, his vocabulary, his scream(which makes me lol), and his hobbies. I don't really care if he's not that good in fighting. I ♥ him, and that's all that matters.

I also like Skipper, but I actually can let him go with someone else. Like Marlene. :D

I can handle a rejection from him(but give me a moment!), I wud rather be a good friend than a wife.(not that I'm planning on marrying him!).

Aaaand, I can really get along with him! :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک thespikedturtle said…
big smile
I'm a guy, and Kowalski isn't my favorite, so I really don't feel qualified at all to answer! lol
big smile
Lol.Nice.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک thespikedturtle said…
big smile
:) My favorite one is Rico, who else do you know that can barf up flamethrowers?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KowalskiTheLich said…
My great aunt Dolores!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک stargazer4ever said…
I honestly didn't like Kowalski until I watched the show, he's still not my complete favorite, but I like him a lot more now. I think what got me liking him more at first was the fact that Jeff Bennett was doing his voice. When they first showed the sneak peek of the show I was watching Transformers Animated and the fact that Kowalski was being voiced by the same person who voiced Prowl, just made him ten tims cooler(I didn't even know it was Jeff Bennett when I was watching it, I figured it was since Kowalski sounded so much like Prowl though). Now that I've watched the show more though, I like him for more reasons.
Just for the record Skipper is my favorite.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MsKowalski99 said…
heart
Yeah! Kowalski is so cool that i want Kowalski to get down on one Knee and ask Me This: Elizabeth,Will U Marry Me Kowalski? It wll be funny if He Did that!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lt_Kowalski said…
heart
Wow Many girls love hehe...I love you all as well..

Kowalski
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Penguinangel said…
big smile
Does that include me? *smiles*
Kowalski, you better be talking to Kam.

Fangirls will tear you apart if you said it to them....or they'll die.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Annacrombie said…
Who dosnt like the candy loving mad scientist that is Kowalski!

three words:KOWALSKI IS AWSOME!

now if you can excuse me i need to eat pie
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dsprtpenguin said…
heart
I'm not a die hard fan of Kowalski's but what makes me like him is that he's super funny with the words he's using xD, his intelligence makes a strong point for ladies and a lot of stuff i want to mention but can't :))
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sofiabeatriz44 said…
cool
Honestly, I like Kowalski as a favorite character. Maybe because in some cases I can relate to him and has alot of similar qualities. Most of the times, I sound like him (you know low voice and high pitch at the end. but my voice can also be high pitched)

And oh yeah, he's so cool and awesome. Very funny and good-looking, he has grade A science brain XD.

Check this link (it's about Kowalski, I know you want to)

link
My voice sounds really like Kowalski and when I scream, you'll laugh. (I'm a girl though)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SummerPoM said…
Hmm...well...he's not my favorite. Skipper is my favorite penguin. But I like Kowalski too (and...?).

BTW, I don't like them as my boyfriend, I like them as my favorite characters. I like them because of their relationships with other characters, like Doris and Marlene :)

Then...I dunno xD
tongue
Don't ask me. I can't comprehend emotions, love and ......feelings.

XD, somebody just invented some cool inventions in Little Bug Planet 2( I am not allowed to make real inventions ;( )
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xxAznPenguin said…
heart
I think Kowalski's cute, Funny and smart.
And a good dancer Also a good Riper too =D LOL
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک splotchwolf said…
i dont know but i can say this: girls at my school are more interested in tall deep voiced guys, and definatle the more popular girls are into smarter guys! say the guys in quiz bowl? whatever it is girls love smart tall deep voiced guys.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kowalski355 said…
heart
um.. EVERYTHING! what dont u love about him? i usually fall for tall smart ones. XD IDK why, i just do.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک oshawott666 said…
cool
well i just think he is smarter than the rest or them
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک oshawott666 said…
cool
well i just think he is smarter than the rest or them
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SaturdaySurpris said…
heart
I am stumped at this question. Skipper is my crush.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک skipperfan5431 said…
^Mine too lol. BUUUUUT, I used to be a Kowalski fangirl. It's the voice and the fact that he's so smart. THAT'S why girls luv this guy.