Penguins of Madagascar The pairings فورم

knocktimerico posted on Dec 20, 2009 at 03:56PM
it's pretty simple, post anything and everything related to the pairings in PoM. It could be positive, negative, Skilene related, Marski related, or anything else related to any pairing in the show.
save

Penguins of Madagascar 1200 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1200

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک monsy38 said…
Yeah!!!!
*clear throat*
I Monsy, hereby declare Marski to be the awesomest POM pairing.
And since I declared it it's official.

XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک knocktimerico said…
I, knocktimerico, hereby declare Skilene to be the awesomest PoM pairing with respects to Marski as a very close second, and Kowalski/Rico a distant third.
I hereby declare that what I declare is what should be declared more declaratingly. In declaration, my declaration is the best.
So I declare.
I herby declare that everything that Monsy declares is now undeclared and what ever I declare is way more awesome and such should be the declaration.
I hereby declare that...I am confused. :?
well then I win
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک penguinsfan2 said…
cool
lol knocktimerico:)i,penguinsfan the 2nd (not by choice:) declare monsy38 the winner:)and what ever i declare is the new fanpop law and so i declare that marski is the best pairning so go marski! and foever the raign of penguinsfan the 2nd!:)so bye
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک skipperluvs said…
heart
Monsy38 and Knocktimerico...Hilariously confusing :p

Hehehe, I really like Skilene, but I have the whole Mico (Marlene and Rico) Idea stuck in my head, so I'm loving that pairing right now! Its awesumest :D Hehehe!

So my favorite pairings, in order are:

1) Mico
2) Skilene
3) Marski

I LOVE POM PAIRINGS :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SJF_Penguin said…
Since this forum seems to be in the spirit of “declaring” which is the best pairing:

I, SJF_Penguin, with respect to the motion to declare Skilene as the best pairing of “The Penguins of Madagascar” so moved by knocktimerico, do hereby second such motion and, in accordance with the rules of parliamentary procedure, do hereby call for a voice vote on the measure. All in favor of the motion to adopt, signify by saying (or in this case, typing) “aye,” with all opposed responding “no.”

(P.S.: If anyone can understand what all the above means, I salute you! If you’re confused, however, just know that it is in favor of Skilene.)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KowalskiTheLich said…
tongue
No.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Penguin11 said…
smile
I understand what you said transparently. (I'm going crazy)

Unfourtunately, I must change these laws for my own TWISTED purposes! (not really)

I declare that DORSKI is the; (let me warm up...) BESTEST MOST AWESOME COOL SWEET WICKED RAD AWESOMELY WHACK PHAT COUPLE IN POM HISTORY!!!!

And as is said before, yes. I am crazy. And so is alot of people in this forum!!! (What about YOU, skipperluvs? I KNOW you are crazy. But crazy is a good thing. :) (and yes. I know alot of the words up there are weird.) I CAN'T BELEIVE I'M RAMBLING ON FOREVER!!! And now I'm rambling about rambling?!? Uhh.... Bye
To SJF- first and for most "aye", and I got the jist of what you were saying, it just sounded confusing.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KowalskiTheLich said…
Lucky for me my mom is always rambling on about something political or other, and I picked up enough from her that I could pretty much tell what you said. Quite lamentably, however, I must respectfully disagree with said comment.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک skipperluvs said…
kiss
I'll go with no...I'm still bidding for mico :D But its my second ;)
big smile
*clears throut**cough`s 4ever:)*ok so anyway here is my wonderful speech*takes out a bunch of paper`s*MARSKI IS THE BEST:)
thank you:)
laugh
Penguinsfan2- I disagree, that's all I have on the matter :D
lol:)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Penguin11 said…
mischievous
ME TOO!
Well, in the spirit of being confusing and declaring and proclaming and being the spirit of being the the spirit, I hereby proclaim the declaration that I am in the spirit of all things MARSKI. And with the backup provided by Penguinsfan the 2nd it's official. To SJFP I respond with a loud and resounding "NO EYE" err....rather, "NO AYE!" so, I think I've made my point clear. Kind of. Ya'll get me right?

oh, and, to KKTR, yes you win, but I bet you're jealous of my being wrong, don't hide it.
and yes, we are all crazy but my dears, it's all part of the charm.
XD
big smile
see? monsy38 agree`s with me so case closed(case open!:))and so
MARSKI FOREVER:):)and i agree that knocktime rico`s jealous of monsy38 so that settles all of it:)
so penguins fan over,under,out:)so i`m still crazy,marski osbssesed and a brunette:)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
YEAH agreements! HOT-DOG! XD
laugh
lol monsy38:):)
We're quite the pair XD
yup just two penguin fan`s on the lonley road........jk:)so back to important type stuff*clear`s throut*MARSKI RULE`S!!:) so case closed(case open:) quiet mort:)
smile
MARSKI!
"I love it this much!" *spreads out arms* :D
YAY MARSKI IS THE BEST!!!:):)
SECOND PAGE! and most it Marski. So, yes, Marski is a win! XD
laugh
yeah take the knocktimerico lol:)
He should, and he will XD
laugh
lol:)
You know I'm not gonna just sit here and take this abuse *runs and cries to mom* ok I didn't actually do that but whats with the sudden double team. And I am not jealous of Monsy and I will not "take that" so :P

P.S. SKILENE FTW
big smile
lol yes u will:)and me and monsy38 are on the same team*high fives monsy*GO TEAM MARSKI:)
Well I'm on team Skilene with a bunch of other people who just haven't posted yet so *high fives team* GO TEAM SKILENE, FTW
cool
well i declare that skilene`s team is not a part of my team so:GO TEAM MARSKI*high fives team:)*so ha:)
XD TEAM MARSKI HOT-DOG! Sorry Mitch, you may have people, but we have more SPIRIT. GO MARSKI! WOOO. Don't even try to thik of come-back, we're the most illogical here and therefore, NOTHING will go through to us. XD
YEAH THAT`S RIGHT MONSY38 YOU TELL HIM XD
p.s.wait are`nt you online or somthing?
p.s.s.GO MARSKI!!!:)
XD can't get on chat at the moment, gotta clean. :/
ps. GO MARSKI XD
lol btw cute pic:)
XD my little brother and I :) LOVE YOU KEVIN <3
big smile
aw so cute:)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک zanaja said…
smile
I like Skilene,Marski and Mico but my favorite is Marski.
big smile
So I guess I'll have to be the lone Skilene representative then, lets get this staight, yes Marski is awesome, and yes I do love it. But there wouldn't be Marski if it wasn't for Skilene, and you all know that's true. Thus making Skilene the better pairing and making me the winner.
big smile
no,NO,AND NO marski is still the best:):)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ilovepenguins said…
smile
Skilene is the BEST pairing in pom.
GO SKILENE :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Icicle1penguin said…
laugh
Lol. You guys are funny!
Now let's see...am I in team Skilene, Marski, Mico, or Julene?

I'm more of a Skilene person so...

SKILENE RULZ U ALL!(where's the proof u ask?)
Now tell me, this is a Skilene vs. Markski thing.
I see that someone made a Skilene club and Marski club. Who has more fans? That's right. SKILENE! (I joined the Marski club because I felt sorry for them...)

(Am I being mean? I don't like being mean. If I am, srry.)

Peace.Love.PENGUINS!

TAKE THAT! ALL OF YOU! THAT'S RIGHT I'M TALKING TO YOU KOWALSKI!

(P.S. Ima Kowalski luver!)
big smile
lol i still luv marski!!!!!!!!so GO MARSKI!!!!!
mischievous
HA well it looks like we got an even playing feild now, 3v3, team Skilene vs team Marski, let the battle...BEGIN
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ilovepenguins said…
smile
GO TEAM SKILENE! :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Icicle1penguin said…
laugh
...We won!

Nah I'm just kidding.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SJF_Penguin said…
To knocktimerico: It’s actually 4-3 in favor of Team Skilene – don’t forget about that long and complicated “putting it to a vote” thing I posted last week. Also, I agree with your assessment that there are a bunch of other Skilene people who just haven’t posted here yet. This is known as the “silent majority.”

To Icicle1penguin: The Skilene Fanpop club does indeed have more fans than the Marski one. In fact, its enrollment dominates 23-5 at the time of this post!