Penguins of Madagascar Operation Dr. Blowhole!!!

ggreen7295 posted on Jan 16, 2010 at 03:20PM
A commercial showing the first appearance of Skipper's nemesis Dr. blowhole as arrived. So far as we know he captured King Julien. And now the penguins must save him... YAY!!!
last edited on Jan 16, 2010 at 03:20PM

Penguins of Madagascar 51 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 51

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
OMG! I saw that tooo! I was so happy that I...probably look like Kowalski when he was excited.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lovelife324 said…
big smile
I'M SOOOOOOOO EXCITED TOO AND I CAN'T WAIT MUCH LONGER! February 15th is when it starts everybody!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک monsy38 said…
fEBRUARY?!?!! why so long!!!!
Gosh I can't wait! Oughtta be epic XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک penguinsfan2 said…
big smile
OMG I CAN`T WAIT IT SOUND`S AWESOME!!!I`M SO EXITED I COULD THROW A PARTY!*throw`s a party*well that waz fun...but the blowhole epi will br even funner!!!
smile
Dr. Blowhole sounded neardy. I knew it! He does have a scar! But I wish that he captured Marlene instead of Julien. Julien is still annoying so they might just let him die. I think it's more likely they don't want to let a female die...than again, Marlene can swim so...never mind.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ggreen7295 said…
sick
@Icicle1penguin
I know I really wanted Marlene to be captured too. I think it would make the story even better
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک monsy38 said…
and then lots of Skilene stories would pop up, nah,I prefer Julien, maybe he'll annoy the heck out of Blowhole. XD
big smile
yup i agree with monsy cuz the last thing wew need is a thousand more skilene stories...then again if they captured marlene and KOWALSKI saved her that`d be diffrent XD but it`ll be funny if julien start`s annoying dr.blowhole the whole time XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ilovepenguins said…
smile
I can't wait intil February 15 and that will be funny that Julien annoys Dr.Blowhole the whole time
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک zanaja said…
smile
I can't wait but how long will it be, like the other episodes or longer?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک skipperluvs said…
kiss
OMG! IT WOULD BE REALLY FREAKING AWESOME! WHAT IF THEY FINALLY SHOW A PAIRING! LIKE THEY DO IN NORMAL EXTRA LARGE EPISODES! LIKE THE SPY PPL ALWAYS TAKE A FEMALE OR SUMTIN XD Hopefully!
@zanaja
It will most likely be an half hour
heart
OR IT WILL BE AN HOUR CUZ IT SAID IT WOULD BE A SPECAIL!!!(srry `bout the cap`s i`m just REALLY exited!!!XD)
That's true but sometimes specials are only 30mins
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hzlblu2 said…
big smile
HOLY #@%$ THE BEST SHOW EVER FINALLY GETS A SPECIAL!!!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO EXCITED IN MY LIFE!!!! I HOPE THERE IS LOTS OF SKILENE I BET THERE WILL BE AND OMG IT LOOKS AMAZING I CANNOT WAIT BEST SHOW EVER HZLBLU2 OUT
big smile
Hopefully, They'll show a pairing...Like SKILENE!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک scifiguy1999 said…
Now all they need is a movie!
mischievous
Pen-gu-ins! lol
I hope they make a whole episode about.. really any couple happening! I want Skilene, but I'll settle for anything really. Come on! You know they're just teasing us!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک IamAngel624 said…
I was so excited when I saw the commercial that I literally screamed. Sadly, my mom was sitting next to me. Both she and my dog stared at me like I'd lost my mind. Thing is, I thought Blowhole was just going to be a running gag. Like Manfreedi and Johnson. So I was super surprised by this. ^^ I also just plain like cetaceans. And Blowhole's voice sounds EXACTLY what a dolphin would sound like if it could talk. At least, to me it does.

I am so insanely excited, I'm trying to convince my mom to let my install a tv in my dorm. Just so I can watch it. Because yes, I am a dork. Last time I was this excited for a movie or a special was when WALL*E came out. ^^;
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 18wanda said…
surprise
I want them to make a movie special about the penguins' unknown pasts. I would want to know that more than anything.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dustfinger said…
big smile
i'm going to watch this because Neil Patrick Harris is going to be in it!
I just looked at my calendar, and I do believe we have twenty-three more days to go. Its too looooooong...:(
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rico911910 said…
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! I A GOING CRAZY I SAW A NOTHER CAMERSAIL WITH DR. BLOWHOLE!!!!! CAN'T STAND THIS WHATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rico911910 said…
only 15 days left or the DVD!!!!!!
laugh
I...CAN'T...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!

SKILENE!
The second trailer (I prefer calling the Operation Blowhole commercials "trailers" ^^) is hilarious. Blaming everything on Blowhole...and Rico's "I DUN HAVE TOILET PAPER" reaction just cracks me up every time. xD

ZOMG it is impossiuble for me to wait any longerrrrr!
laugh
I so agree with you Iamangel624 with Rico and the toilet paper so FUNNY I can't wait 22 more days to go(not counting today)
:))
There's a new one?! Crap I didn't see it. :(
I posted it on here. Watch it, its flippin' hilarious.

And if they can get that much humor AND plot into less than a minute SUCCESSFULLY...my hope in this special being good has been reinstated. :)
@IamAngel624
Dude, It's Dreamworks, they never disappoint
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک IluvPrivate said…
Using Kowalski's wording in ~Eclipse~. Are you as totally stoked about this as I am?! And you're probably right Julien will probably annoy the heck outta Blowhole! And betcha it'll be so frickin' funny that it'll knock your socks off!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک IluvPrivate said…
laugh
Usin' Kowalski's wordin' in Eclipse: are you as totally stoked about this as I am!? I hope Julien annoys the heck outta Blowhole! Plus it'll be funny to watch and I hope Private knocks the heck outta Blowhole too! I even talked with my way younger cousin Nathan about how we'd deafeat Dr. Blowhole! We're both exited about it too and I'm a girl and he's a boy! I really CANNOT wait! At all!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dustfinger said…
big smile
wow is premiering that long from now? some people shall go crazy
@dustfinger
I've already gone crazy! I just stabbed a guy in the street!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک penguinfan123 said…
big smile
i know its going to be happy yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think i am goin to blowup!!!!!!!!!
smile
@ ggreen7295, holy cow, you too??? j/k

I am actually driving home (thankfully, my campus is only an hour and a half from my house) right after my last class that day JUST TO WATCH THIS SPECIAL.

I'm bound and determined to watch it, even if it means having to put up with my loud nieces. ^^;
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Penguin11 said…
13 DDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYZZZZZZ!!!!! blowhole roxx soxx!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KowalskiTheLich said…
laugh
You know, they're bound to show reruns!
ya, I know, but there's something about watching the actual premiere thats more exciting than catching a rerun. At least, to me, it is.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Penguin11 said…
laugh
Me too!!! GO PREEMIES! 9just kidding about preemies)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kolinniklara said…
big smile
Gosh, I am SO eager about this. I just don't know it will air in the United Kingdom at the same time.
big smile
GUYS. IT. ROCKED.

It's on the DVD, and it is amazing.

You will not be disappointed. Well, if you're looking for Skilene, you will be (actually, the only pairing that seems to have any definite hints is...Blowhole/Julien. O_O And Skipper/Julien, if you translate best friends forever as 'gay'). But other than that, you shan't be dissapointed.

And believe it or not, Blowhole's Spanish voice is slightly sexier than his English voice. :O

His French voice, though....is not that good...
I loved it. It was shorter than I hoped, but funny funny funny! Gosh, I couldn't quit laughing. You will all like it.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KowalskiTheLich said…
It exceeded my expetations by a lot, mostly because I was expecting something like one of the Spongebob specials (if you've ever seen one, you should know that they always want to get too much done in their alloted time slot and it turns out a piece of crap).
I love those Spongebob specials. I like how Blowhole says Pen-gu-ins in that funny dolphin-like way.
Truth or square was disappointing, the only part i liked was the spandy moment. BTW i'm a spandy fan, not as much as skilene of course.
I can't imagine anything worse than SPandy.
sad
...that saddens me, 18wanda. :( xD Ya, I like Spandy, too. Not as much as I used to, though.

ANYHOO. Uhh...yeah. This special definitely pwned the SpongeBob specials. I've noticed they usually try to fit in too much stuff and have to rush their scripts and end up with crap. ^^;

But with PoM, they had the timing down well. It felt very well-paced to me.

AND they've introduced a proper villian for the penguins ... provided they bring Blowhole back. Which I'm sure they will.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Pleachen2 said…
laugh
i love Blowhole's voice XD its so funny! "What? No. But somebody write that down!"
sick
Lol. Speaking of Spongebob, I used to love Spongebob insanely, but the new episodes are no good anymore. I still like classics like Pizza Delivery though. Now P of Mad rules my life on Nickelodeon.
(P.S. the sick icon is because I am in bed dying here)