Penguins of Madagascar Click here if آپ are bored out of your witts. یا don't click because آپ are too lazy to (or have a life).

ThatDamnLlama posted on Jan 22, 2010 at 05:44AM
where is everyone? what happened to Monsy? i don't know why, but it feels like i haven't seen her in a long time. and penguinsfan2 is in Peru. i am bored because people are gone and there is nothing to do. lets do something. something fun. something POM related. anyone have any ideas, or did i waste five mintues of my life that i could have spent sleeping instead of making a fail forum? lets do something fun.

um... what should we do?? blah im tired. zzz...

Penguins of Madagascar 2154 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2154

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ThatDamnLlama said…
im commenting on my own forum right now. blah bloh bleh bluh blih.
zzz
if anyone is bored enough to comment, i won't read and reply for a long time, because im going to sleep now for 8 hours (that's all i get). and when i wake up im going to school for 6 hours, and then for the rest of the afternoon im going to watch movies downstairs. so bye.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک littlebirdy05 said…
No kidding. I come on here and there's absolutely no activity. DX At least right now. X]
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک IamAngel624 said…
I reeeeeally should be studying, but the only class U really have anything to study in is Ichthyology, and I've been studying the same notes what seems like forever. I love procrastination.

IIIIIII am so excited for Blowhole's Revenge. :)
me too. i really want to see it. and i also procastinate all the time. like right now. it's friday and i have all my homwork right in front of me, but im not going to do it until sunday night.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KowalskiTheLich said…
what?
Fun fact: an Antartic penguin will overheat quickly in fifty-degree weather. And by quickly, I mean within ten minutes an average-sized king penguin would be dead.

When I'm insanely bored, I like to ramble off random marine biology-related facts. ^^;
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک yesricokaboom said…
Whoa, that's interesting, IamAngel.

So... bored... If boredom could kill, my housemates would return in the morning to a rotting, stinking corpse.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Icicle1penguin said…
mischievous
I GOT AN IDEA! Let's rub Julien with coconut juice, then we feed him to Jiggles!

Solves my Julene problem...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک penguinsfan2 said…
big smile
YAY someone remember´s im in peru -tears of joy- thank u for caring XD and remember MARSKI RULEZ!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک monsy38 said…
here for ...now.
I've too much for my short self to handle, but i promise to get back to ya'll as soon as it's done :)
thanks for remembering :D
and yes, yes it does.
gotta goagain, be back ASAHP.
There are two types of bottlenosed dolphins: Atlantic (Tursiops truncatus) and Pacific (Tursiops aduncus). Blowhole is most likely the former. He's got the right coloration. Speaking of dolphins, I get to babsit Donley tomorrow! Yaaaay!

La la la, still studying and stuff...my new roommate moves in tommorrow, I hope to God this doesn't turn out like the Rhonda situation...^^;
killer whales eat dolphins. they also eat seals and sharks, and sometimes other whales such as gray whales and blue whals, the largest animals to have ever existed. im full of fun facts too.
hmmm
can killer whales eat penguins?
Killer whales can and do eat penguins. Killer whales are also sometimes referred to as "blackfish."

Killer whales are technically dolphins. But dolphins are technically small whales. O_o

Also, I have seen a newborn orca. ^^ I got to see her four minutes after she popped out. I also got to see her first nursing attempt AND videotape her nursing. ^^
baby killer whales are cute. and yes, penguins are a part of their main diet.
Random un-marine biology related fact: I have taped a picture of Dr. Blowhole (with the caption, BEWARE OF MAD DOLPHIN, on it) onto my wall. :P

Sigh...I will be so depressed if "Blowhole's Revenge" turns out to be a dud. :(
I am so friggin bored its insane. too late at night to study, too early to go to sleep.
yes, i would be sincerly disappointed if the Dr. Blowhole special isn't so special...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 18wanda said…
smile
Rebleh de bleh bleh. I love wasting 5 minutes of my life in a forum.
meh
Hopefully, the special WILL BE A SPECIAL!

Next thing you know, the episode about the beautiful falcon will be much better,
smile
Sadly, usually cartoons make specials look really cool but when you actually watch them, they suck. At least that's what happened with all of the Spongebob specials when I was a kid. Hopefully the special will be good (and longer than a half-hour because with commercials thrown in it's only around 20 minutes).
I watched the Wizards vs. Werewolves thing in disney channel...
I've seen better.

Hopefully, POM will rule the world!...hopefully. Right now I'm hoping to watch the new episode that is said to be comming out in Febuary 6. I hav no idea. But even though the special MIGHT suck,

I still luv POM!
Well, either way it's bound to get a lot of viewers, which is what Nick wants...I just hope it doesn't suck because then I'll expect all future POM specials to suck as well.
smile
I won't. Just because one episode suck doesn't mean the rest does too. Like I really hate the episode...Well I luv every episode. I can't think of an example because even though there's some episodes I don't like, I still find a part that makes it ok.
Glad to see you're so optimistic, Icicle.
hmmm
icicle: yeah that's usually the same with me. but they are making this special look really good, so i hope it is really cool and witty like im hoping. but like KowalskiTheLich said, they always make cartoon specials look good but they turn out really cheesy and lame. and KTL gave a good example: Spongebob had some VERY naive, unworthy specials in its history, which was always a disappointment for me as a youngster.
I've no doubt about that, I'm just worried that it will be too short and/or have a plot that is too long for the time given so it feels like the entire episode is being rushed (this happened with a lot of the Spongebob specials).
oh yeah. it's really only going to be, like, 20 minutes long like you said.
hopefully it won't be rushed, but the plot will have to be small.
I'll still love POM. And what with one of the big "POM Mysteries" sloved, I've hopefor some of the others. Manfreeti and Johnson, character's origin, the younger pom, Doris, and Lola. Am I missing any?
True fax to everyone. ^^ And I'm still trying to figure out how they're going to condense all that epicness into twenty to thirty minutes.

*is babysitting a dolphin named Donley in about fifteen minutes*
big smile
well this is what happens huh..all of u doubt the penguins?!i´m shocked like the ppl ThatDamnLlama said were gone for a while and THIS happen´s-skakes head--sigh-well ppl don´t worry everyone will be back soon so we will lift ur spirit´s so i will RETURN!....ok bye XD
surprise
did you know that if you say "Beer Can" in a British accent, it sounds like "Bacon" in a Jamaican accent?
^ *tries it* holy cow, it does. O_O

Donley and his plastic horseshoe = true love. He carries that thing all around his pool. ^^
OMG, IaA! id you just say "Tru fax?"!?!
well actually I say "TRUFAX" but! awesome!!!!~ I do love people who talk in a kind of same way as XD
I am confused as to what s going on here, BUT, just thought I'd point this out XD
*looks* Hey, I *did* say tru fax! xP I never remember what I say anymore. ^^;

I had a casualty today. My milkshake exploded. :(
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ggreen7295 said…
@IamAngel624
Oh that's where my Grenade was! :P
@ggreen7295 NUUUU CURSE YOUUUUUU xD

My new roommate is awesome. She has a poster up of penguins doing aerobics.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bleachgirl said…
tongue
hi well idk bout u but i luv bleach ( not the liquid the show) me and my cousin watch it and read the comics. btw if u want 2 watch it it is on adult swim on sunday mornin @ 12 a.m. ad aothr episode rite aftr @ 1 a.m.
I love bleach, too! Not the show, though. The liquid. lol j/k

You wanna know what a trippy, yet awesome, book is? Prince of Whales, by RL Fisher. It has whale spirits and gangster orcas and dream eaters and...and...and it has MURDO! Murdo is the best orca character EVER. Willy and Shamu, bless their whale hearts they're sweet, can EAT MURDO'S TAIL WASH. Murdo is just epic win to the max. :)

Anyhoo, I ihghly recommend Prince of Whales. ^^
Meanwhile, here is a video of me playing with a penguin. :)
big smile
alright that´s it! i´m COMPLETLY confused ppl XD so until i figure it out i´m sitting here(this might take a while)so yeah i´ll be here forever!:):)
@ penguinsfan2, sorry, I tend to be a bit ADD. ^^;
*Kicks open door* This is a stick up! Give me all of your cookies!
NEVER!!!!
Oh. Well then what the heck am I supposed to do with this milk?
big smile
Let's see...I'll give you 3 options:

Option #1: Drink it.

Option #2: Dump it.

Option #3: Pour it over a Marski fan.
big smile
LOLZ IamAngel624 it´s k so ggreen7295 try usin that milk for cereal!!!GO CEREAL!!