Penguins of Madagascar Two new episodes coming February 6!

SJF_Penguin posted on Jan 23, 2010 at 04:52AM
According to MSN, there are two new episodes coming on Saturday, February 6. Provided are their respective summaries:

- “The Falcon and the Snow Job”: When a beautiful falcon crash lands in the zoo, Skipper insists that she stays to recuperate.

- “The Penguin Stays in the Picture”: Private is upset when Mort is chosen to be the cover animal for the zoo brochure.

Both of these seem like interesting episodes. I wonder if the use of the word “beautiful” in the “Falcon and the Snow Job” one suggests that Skipper and/or the other penguins might develop a crush on the bird. If yes, could she really be a spy that Skipper then does not like? And the “Penguin Stays in the Picture” episode sounds like a unique one, plus I’ve always thought that Private looked cute on the zoo brochure in a few earlier episodes.

Penguins of Madagascar 80 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 80

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lovelife324 said…
hmmm
Where did u hear of these new episodes? I want to see them! How can a Penguin fall in love with a bird that's not it's own species
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک yesricokaboom said…
uh oh, look out marlene! skipper insists she stays, eh? i'll just bet he does

bad boy!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک knocktimerico said…
big smile
ohh both sound very interesting, especially the Falcon one, can't wait.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SJF_Penguin said…
To lovelife324: More often than not, when there are new episodes scheduled, this website seems to be the first to report them: link. I just have a habit of checking it daily. And as for the “bird falling in love with a non-species bird” thing, I have no idea if that part will happen, it was just my own thoughts based on the actual episode summary. Since I like the Skilene concept for the most part, I’d actually hope that it doesn’t happen that way.
Even if it does, it'll all be over & she'll be forgotten in eleven minutes ;)

um, the falcon, I mean. Not Marlene.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک skipperluvs said…
smile
OMG! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ThatDamnLlama said…
big smile
lol at yesricokaboom: yeah, haha. she will never be brought up in another episode ever again. and those ten minutes go by very fast.
big smile
some of you guys are wondering how a penguin could fall for a falcon, but hey, you guys are pairing a penguin and an otter together.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
I CANT WAIT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I'm guessing that Skipper falls in love with the falcon because they did say 'beautiful' and they said Skipper was the one who wanted her to stay.

ALL MARSKI LUVERS, THIS DOES NOT CHANGE A THING ABOUT SKILENE!!!

Next thing you know. Marlene get's jealous and shows her crush for the penguin leader.

SHE BETTER BE A SPY!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 18wanda said…
Oh yeah! Keep the new ones comin'!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک IamAngel624 said…
As soon as I read "beautiful falcon" and "insists her to stay," I thought 'hey look, another of Blowhole's spies.' Plus, this close to the special, I wouldn't be surprised.

Both episodes sound like they're going to be awesome, though. The one with jealous Private is what I'm really excited about. Its a cute-off between Private and Mort! This is gonna be interesting! *pulls up a chair and fixes some popcorn*
Haha! I can't wait! I even had a dream about this :p LOL! YAY! SKILENE MUST GO CRUSHED WHEN SKIPPER FALLS IN LOVE WITH THE FALCON :P
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PenguinCrazy14 said…
Wow, that sounds epic! I didn't know about those to, now I'm even more psyched that I was when I found out about the Blowhole special! Can't wait, the Falcon one to me sounds awesome, and I've been waiting for a Private episode! Hands crossed for some Penguin romance, any kind will do!
big smile
YEAH! I ENJOY ROMANCE!
The TV Guide write-up for the falcon episode states the following: “A smitten Skipper invites a wounded female falcon to stay and recuperate, but his pals fear for their lives.” Thus, it looks as if the speculation that Skipper will fall in love with the falcon might prove true -- at least for those 11 minutes.
Oooh, "fear for their lives" intrigues me. Its a serial killer falcon! :D That's even better than my earlier prediction. Maybe there'll be an epic showdown between her and Skipper, but Skipper can't bring himself to hurt her, so Marlene steps in and kicks the falcon to kingdom come.

THAT...would be epic on so many levels. Shame I do not have a television so that I can watch and see what happens... >:(
big smile
I totally agree with you lamAngle624. MARLENE BETTER HURT THAT STUPID FALCON!

SKILENE RULES AND THIS DOESN'T CHANGE A THING!!!!

KOWALSKI DOESN'T EVEN SHOW AFFECTION TO MARLENE AT ALL!

Now that I'm done with that. Here is another prediction.

The others fear for their lives and they ask Marlene to make Skipper fall in love with her so Skipper won't be 'smitten' with the falcon and they can kick her sorry tail out and SKILENE WILL BE ONCE AGAIN!...nah just kidding. That's not my theory.

My theory is that she's Dr. Blowhole's agent and his pals are scared that she might do something to them and Skipper. I WANT MARLENE TO APPEAR IN THE EPISODE!

Another Skilene in the episode theory:

Skipper falls for the disgusting crow...err...I mean beautiful falcon. Marlene sees it, and walks away sadly. When the falcon leaves, She cheers like Mort when Lemmy, Julien's robot lemur, got eaten by a space squid!!!
Wow, icicle penguin, you're even more enthusiastic about Skilene than I am! And I'm pretty enthusiastic about it. xD

I'm sincerely hoping she's another of Blowhole's spies. And that he shows up, preferably at the very end. Just a little cameo of him would tide me over til the 15th. ^^;

I also hope she's a creepy falcon. Like, "I'm going to have *such* fun slurping your intestines like spaghetti" creepy.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک penguinsfan2 said…
big smile
u STILL holding my skilene vid aginst me icicle!u r a cruel,cruel person! jk but that vid waz a LONG time ago when i luved skilene but now marski´s the best! GO MARSKI!!
laugh
Hmmm...penguinsfan2? You made that video? Because if you did, it made me cry :p LOL...Anywhoo...GO FALCON EPISODE!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک penguinsfan2 said…
big smile
yeah i did back when i waz just penguinsfan NOT penguinsfan2 u know back when i waz stupid enough to forget my password XD
laugh
You were then, and you are now.
laugh
I STILL LUV THE VIDEO!

penguinsfan2, If you were still a Skilene fan, you would be my idol!

And btw. There is a HUGE chance that Skipper will hate that crow. I mean falcon!...That time I really did say that XD.
If it's Dr. Blowhole's agent.
And there IS a reason why his pals are afraid of that cr-Uhh falcon. And hopefully, at the ending, SKIPPER WILL HATE THAT FALCON!

(If they end up together, which I doubt will happen, I will hate falcons.)

Ya know, it will only last 11 minutes. THAT FALCON WILL STILL LEAVE! THEN IT'S BACK TO SKILENE! I'm looking at the positive side. The falcon leaves, Skilene will rule again, Marski will still be a loser, case closed.

And yea. I am pretty enthusiastic about Skilene. You should see me in the pairings form!

SKILENE RULES!
So, now that we've talked the Falcon episode to death, what about the other one? The Private vs Mort cute-off? Yall's thoughts on it?
big smile
Private FTW!
laugh
PRIVATE ROCKS! I can't imagine Private being jealous! HE WOULD LOOK SO CUTE! Hm...what does FTW mean??? I've been wondering for like...FOREVER!
FTW = For the win
smile
Hm...YAY! NOW I AM A SMART PERSON! OK THEN...FTW PRIVATE! YAY! YAY...FTW...ME!
I agree! Mort adorable, but he's not as charming as Private.

I'd still adopt either one of them, if given the chance. ^^
smile
I think that at the end, they will end up sharing the cover, though :p
heart
That would be cuteness OVERKILL, AND I fully support that. :D
big smile
The one thing that Private has that Mort doesn't is that accent. I mean with out it he's still adorable but WITH it his cuteness is off the charts
laugh
OMGOSH! YOU ARE SO RIGHT! Even ppl at skool who aren't POM freaks say "OMG! I LOVE PRIVATE! HE HAS THE CUTEST ACCENT!"

People... who aren't... PoM fans...?

Does not compute
surprise
how can people not be a fan of this show, it's clever, funny, and most of all it's absolutly adorable. There's nothing NOT to like.
^ over on the PoM IMDb boards, people say they hate it because it has a wide range of characters instead of just the four penguins. They don't seem to understand that series work better with supporting characters.

They also say they hate it because Julien's in it, so I dunno what to say there. ^^;

BACK ON TOPIC...
they would run out of ideas for episodes if it was just the main characters. they need side characters to back the main characters up, and add creativity to the plot.
EXACTLY, tdl! That's why I often facepalm when I go over there. :P
I just made a Private vs. Mort pick, so I just have to share my thoughts about that episode!

My preference would be that Private gets to keep his picture on the zoo brochure. He beats Mort in the cute contest, at least in my opinion. If Private cannot keep the cover, I would hope that he either gets to share it with Mort or that a third and unexpected animal takes it in the end.

Of course, there’s really no reason for Private to be jealous of Mort taking away his cover. All Private has to do is go back under Kowalski’s super-ray (as seen in the “Mort Unbound” episode) and he’ll have the size advantage over Mort, possibly then prompting the tiny lemur to somehow remove himself from the cover.

I do like Mort, but I just prefer Private here.
PENGUINS!
laugh
Grrrrr....I just saw the preview of "The falcon and the snowbird" And I saw the bird. I wud be much more ok with this if the bird looked prettier. Buuuut she's not as pretty as I thought she was. If she was prettier, than I can see why Skipper fell for her. Because if it's not the looks, why else wud he fall for her? He doesn't know her.

I am handling this more better than I thought...ah who am I kidding,

*looks up to the sky* SKY GODS! WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN MEEEE!!! *throws book at T.V.*

Nah I'm just kidding, I won't throw a book at the T.V! I WANT TO WATCH IT!

And probably to make me feel better, I listen to this song. (Pretending that it's Marlene's P.O.V. Except the falcon doesn't have brown hair, the height was not 5'5, or weights a buck o'five.)

SKILENE 4 EVER! (and no falcon can change it)
i never saw the preview for the falcon and the snowjob. :( can someone get the prewiew and post it on here?
oh, where'd you see the sneak peek, iciclepenguin? I'm curious to see this falcon. ^^
smile
Skipperluvs showed it to me. It was on nick.com

link
The video didn't work on this computer so I gotta check it out on the other one BUT I did notice a clip for an episode called "Huffin and Puffin" and if I'm correct isn't a Puffin a penguinsesc animal? Sounds intersting to me.
Here's what a puffin looks like:
 Here's what a puffin, پففان looks like:
wink
I see...
smile
Yeah...He looks pretty weird on my opinion...
Ok just watched all three episode previews and here are my reviews on them:

"The Falcon and The Snow Job"- hmmmm seems like this will be the first episode where Skipper shows any emotion towards a female character, that character being the falcon of course. Two things about this that I just can't stop thinking about...1) I feel like there's more to the falcon than meets the eye, and 2) I really really hope Marlene gets jealous but I can't see that happening.

"The Penguins Stays in The Picture"- This episode just looks flat out adorable, Private was pouring the cute on heavy and I loved every minute of it. Hopefully Private wins cause he is way cuter than Mort IMO

"Huffin and Puffin"- As I had previously thought this episode introduces us to a new character, a Puffin. Although they don't mention his name in the preview there was one thing very interesting about him, he's from Denmark, and has a card for Skipper apologizing for what happened there. For all you wanting to know what happened to Skipper in Denmark, looks like you're about to find out.

That's all I got for now, peace out.
OMG, hooray for puffins! :D And finally, whta happened in Denmark is revealled...hopefully...

...holy cow, why does the falcon sound similar? And omg, Mort having so much fun getting stepped on by Julien made me LOL OUT LOUD. Thank goodness my roomie wasn't here. :P

Wait, he didn't take any pictures of Marlene? WTF, I love taking pictures of otters! Oh well, Private AND Mort are at the tops of their games. I'm going to get diabetes from this episode.

Huffin & Puffin is going to be epic win, though. Hans (at least, that's what I heard) the Puffin = love. Not Blowhole = love, of course; not badass/epic but goofy/epic. Ima have fun watching this one. :)

...but I bet the falcon and the puffin are spies, all spies, ALL SPIEZ. *has skipper's paranoia*