Penguins of Madagascar Team Blowhole

ggreen7295 posted on Feb 09, 2010 at 07:07PM
So you wish to join to join my squad eh? To defeat those darn penguins. Well? DO YOU!?

Penguins of Madagascar 352 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 352

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ggreen7295 said…
To start thing off I will be Dr. blowhole.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KowalskiTheLich said…
I would like to be Fredrick, an albino leopard seal suffering from Cotard delusion (that's a very rare kind of mental disorder, for details google it).
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ThatDamnLlama said…
mischievous
i'll be... Fabio the tiger :) and i have laser eyes. =D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک skipperluvs said…
smile
I will be...ASH THE PENGUIN! Are we doing roleplay or sumtin?
I would imagine...
I guess we are... I wish someone would be Femme Fatal from Sleeping with the enemy on FF. Anyone read it?
Also, as soon as we have enough people, we shale have our first meeting,
Oh shoot I thought of a character I'm using for a future FF story, but I don't think it would be fair being two characters, would it?
smile
Sure you can. I just make up all my characters on the spot so I could probably spawn a legion of them in mere minutes.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک IamAngel624 said…
Oh wow, how did I not notice this sooner. :3

I'll be my character, Diane, who is a common dolphin. How original, I know. :-/

I'm still working on her character, but so far she's got LOL MAGICKAL POWERS (it makes more sense when she's in action, I swear!) and a sad disease called batshit insanity. Pardon my French.
laugh
You could always call it guano insanity :P
Ok My other character is named Greg, a Penguin who was originally a human but after a freak accident he was biology turned into a penguin. Ever sense he has been transferred to Central park zoo where he joined Skipper and the team and became close friends with Marlene. But then on a mission to stop me I fortunately captured him after supposingly Killing him. while he has been kept in captivity, I convinced him that the humans were "evil" and that he needed revenge against them.
He has been fitted with hidden blades in both of his flippers, and he specializes in assassinations and stealth.
Wow i took the time to think about that o_0
Should we write character bios?
If you want to...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک stargazer4ever said…
I think I'll play this too. My character will be Liz the Penguin.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Camillebas said…
Il join and be A girl dolphin named diana (my pic is diana)
 Il شامل میں and be A girl ڈالفن named diana (my pic is diana)
Ah another dolphin... Are you single? lol
lol, Diane and Diana! :D

A bit more info about Diane, real fast...she hates humans because they wiped out her pod. Some died by oil slick suffocation, some got sucked into boat propellors, some were shot, some were poisoned, etc. Using the energy of the ocean, Diane trained herself in the magic of common dolphins. She now longs to use this power to raise back to life the only cetacean who ever fought back against humans: Moby Dick. DUN DUN DUUUUN.

And she doesn't have any unusual marks or anything. She just looks like a regular ol' common dolphin (except...she's guano insane, as KTL put it ^^). The pic I posted is what a common dolphin looks like (pic not taken by me, I've never seen one, though I hope to one day). So a PoM-styled version of one of those.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. Diane has a husband who is a nurse shark named Chum. And they adopted an orphaned rough-toothed dolphin calf named Rose. But I dunno if Chum or Rose will make an appearance, but we'll see.

And that's all of her character bio I have figured out. :)
 lol, Diane and Diana! :D A bit مزید info about Diane, real fast...she hates humans because they w
Ok here's a little bit about Liz.
She's the same type of penguin as Skipper, Kowalski, Rico, and Private and she has crystal blue eyes, she also looks like a smaller version of Kowalski. She's Kowalski's younger cousin who has been captured by Dr. Blowhole.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک aldude999 said…
(Man from the looks of it this is going to be deep!)(FYI: Commonly in Roleplay if you want to add a comment that has nothing to do with the story parenthisis are the way to go ;D)
Ok, thats eight members, two more and we shall start our first meeting... I'm... so ecstatic
Here's a bio chart I came up with...

Basic Information
Basic information about your character. Need I say more?

NAME

ORGIN/HISTORY

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Top-Secret Information
How can your skills aid Dr. Blowhole?

ANY SKILLS THAT COULD PROVE HELPFUL

EDUCATION

WEAPON SPECIALIZATIONS (IF ANY)

CODENAME

If you want to add anything to this chart feel free to.

(woot organization!)
(lol, yay for parenthesis! Usually when I RP, I just have "author's notes" and then my little addition to the story...but this way works, too. :P)

(And a job application, nice touch! So if we already wrote down a bio, do we rewrite it using the application form?)
big smile
I know! It's gonna be so much easier to write about your character now isn't it!
(I tend to be very organized online, in my room, and on my PC but in school its obvious im a left brain person XD)
Thank you KowalskiTheLich or Fredrick... Let me give it a shot,

NAME: Gregory

RACE: Penguin

ORGIN/HISTORY: a Penguin who was originally a human but after a freak accident he was biology turned into a penguin. Ever sense he has been transferred to Central park zoo where he joined Skipper and the team and became close friends with Marlene. But then on a mission to stop me I fortunately captured him after supposingly Killing him. while he has been kept in captivity, I convinced him that the humans were "evil" and that he needed revenge against them.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: A litter taller Than the avarage height of penguins

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Cocky attitude, A little psychotic (Especially when you piss him off) Otherwise Friendly.

Top-Secret Information

ANY SKILLS THAT COULD PROVE HELPFUL: Stealthy, Capable of being extremely smart.

EDUCATION: N.A.

WEAPON SPECIALIZATIONS (IF ANY) Hidden blades built inside feathers for concealment. Utility belt with helpful items.

CODENAME: N.A.
(You convinced him humans are evil!!! YOU EVIL MONKEY(or penguin)!, or are we really evil???)
Well sense you are one to speak up aldude999 you can go next... don't be shy
Unfourtunately i cant really enjoy RPing since i had to do it with my dad once *shudders. I prefer to sit this one out :P sorry
oh... so then... why are you here?
(Id like to see where this goes. I just find it fun to post comments inbetween. Just because im not part of the RP dosent mean i dont want to comment! plus it gives me something to do.)
Oh OK I respect you company :) (you expected this to be a debate didn't you?)
NAME: Fredrick

RACE: Leopard seal

ORGIN/HISTORY: Born off the coast of Argentina and had a normal leopard seal life until he was captured by humans and taken to an aquarium in Deleware. He was released under the urging of animal rights activists, but on the journey to the Antarctic the ropes supporting his crate snapped and he was thrown into a wall, sustaining a hard blow to the head. The blow caused, among other things, amnesia and the rare mental disorder Cotard delusion (information on this delusion is in the 'additional comments' section).

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Pure white fur (he's albino) with pink eyes. Several scars on his head from fights.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Fredrick has Cotard syndrome, a rare mental disorder which makes a person believe that they are, in fact dead (or have lost their blood and internal organs) and can make them believe that since they are 'dead' they are immortal and cannot be hurt. This is a real syndrome, by the way.

ANY SKILLS THAT COULD PROVE HELPFUL: If ripping things apart count, then that would be one.

EDUCATION: Can't recall it, since he lost his memory several years ago.

WEAPON SPECIALIZATIONS (IF ANY): Seal flippers are not the best things to hold weapons in, but his claws are kept as sharp as possible as are his teeth.

CODENAME: Still working on that!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ThatDamnLlama said…
big smile
Fabio
male
bengal tiger
24 years old (human years)
never eduacated
skills: laser eyes!
codename: 008
Fabio hates people because they hunted and killed his family. watching his sister, Chabi, be shot scarred his life forever. Luckly Chabi survived (the only relative of his that is still alive) and she lives with him. Fabio was born with the ability to become insane. when he saw his girlfriend, Margarita, get killed, something inside him clicked, and he went psychotic. he sees and hears things, and he has two different personalities. he almost killed Chabi on several occasions, and murdered many. he does it not because he wants to, but because he doesn't know what's right or wrong anymore, or who is his friend or enemy. he laughs an evil, psycho, laugh when he's stuck in his crazy state and can't help it. He now works for Dr. Blowhole.

Chabi (CHOB-bee)
female
bengal tiger
21 years old (human years)
never educated
skills: um, willpower?
codename: Agent X
Chabi is Fabio's brother. she is fully aware of her brother's problems and trys to avoid him at all costs when he is not in his normal state. she also hates humans and kills any that cross her path. she is not crazy though. she knows what she's doing, but just enjoys doing it. She works for Lord Voldemort as a Death Eater. xD oh and she works for DB when she gets the chance.

yeah, i have two characters. xP
@ggreen Well not exactly a debate but thx for letting me stay anyway (Not that i would have left >:D)
Ok I guess I'll go ahead and do this.

NAME: Liz

AGE: N/A(I have no idea how old she is, she's younger than Kowalski)

ORGIN/HISTORY: Liz is Kowalski's younger cousin who has been captured by Dr. Blowhole, who plans on using her as bait for the penguins when the time is right.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: She looks like a smaller version of Kowalski with crystal blue eyes.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: She's smart, but not as smart ask Kowalski, although she can read. She is also kind and can be a good leader.

(@KowalskiTheLich BADASS CHARACTER!!! Thats not exaggerated at ALL
k then, I'll go ahead and fill out this form. Why not? ^^

NAME: Diane

ORGIN/HISTORY: She hates humans because they wiped out her pod. Some died by oil slick suffocation, some got sucked into boat propellors, some were shot, some were poisoned, etc. Using the energy of the ocean, Diane trained herself in the magic of common dolphins. She now longs to use this power to raise back to life the only cetacean who ever fought back against humans: Moby Dick. DUN DUN DUUUUN.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Average common dolphin (see picture above). 8ft long (so a quite a bit smaller than Blowhole). Rake marks across back (ie, bites and scars; like most dolphins have)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Married to chum, a twelve-foot nurse shark. Mother to rose, a rough-toothed dolphin calf. Note: Rose is able to squeak and vocalize like a dolphin, but her squeaks do not translate to words just yet.

Top-Secret Information

ANY SKILLS THAT COULD PROVE HELPFUL: As all common dolphins, Diane is an avid weilder of ocean magic. However, because of her stricter training, her spells are stronger and last longer than most. And as soon as she's able to raise Moby Dick and gain control of him...

EDUCATION: Average intelligence. Can read words made up of the first eight letters of the alphabet.

WEAPON SPECIALIZATIONS (IF ANY): Does magic count?

CODENAME: Delphinus delphis
(Man. With this hate, the huams are shure to perish!)
@Aldude: I know, right!
Ok *Yawns* well i'm pretty settled in so i'ma gonna go into character now, soooo bye.
When is the meeting sir?
(Wait who is the penguins(The main ones)) (If noone then ill be one XD
(I guess I'll be getting into character, too. I'd start us off with an angsty prologue of Diane saying goodbye to her daughter, but I think Greeen aka Blowhole should be the one to start us off, lol)
Dr. Blowhole: As soon as we receive ten members.
Greg: We currently have nine. Wait, what are we gonna have a meeting about?
(Well if noone else is a peguin i would prefer to be private, or secondly skipper)
Fredrick: Maybe we can go out and kill somethin'? Make them join me in death, muhahahahahaha!
@Aldude999 No one is. You are free to be our enemy.
(I like to rpg in third-person. That ok?)

Diane shifted on the scooter Blowhole had lent to her for the meeting. It was a bit too large for her; she was conisderably shorter than the Bottlenose. Ah, well.

"And is there a specific member we are waiting for?" she trilled, "Or are you so desperate to kill these penguins that you will take anyone off the street?"

Ah, how Diane enjoyed annoying the smug dolphin.

(I forgot to mention that, even though Diane works for Blowhole, she likes to tease/annoy the heck ou of him. :P)