Penguins of Madagascar I am here recruits!

Col_Skipper posted on Apr 18, 2010 at 03:22AM
Ahoy Skipper here....FINALLY! 23 23 hours:

Okay so let me get the first thing straight...What you've done to Kowalski was unacceptable and you should all be ashamed! I would have never done such a thing and I assure you he is THE KOWALSKI!..If you do not agree don't post your comment here.

On behalf of my show up...Yes...I ASSURE you I am THE SKIPPER..I have many accounts to prove it...I will also not tolerate any negative activity as well. This is a club in honor of us and NOT predators attacking on one another.

Myself and my crew are just fine and there may be questions you can ask about us...just don't get too personal as I always state as classified. I have no intention in hurting anyone here and I don't expect it back either. Don't worry Kowalski you'll be fine*salutes him*...I am male enough to take what ever comes my way..Trust me...When you've gone through the things I've been through..it's not pretty. I've learned to tough it up and my past is like a wild rollarcoaster gone out of control.

My past will not be spoken of...The Danes...Denmark...Hans...Blowhole..It is a classified matter and I have the right to keep it that way...My intention is to keep my team in check and to make sure all is well.

You are free about asking questions...once again not too personal..I'll reveal it someday day..but not today...

Those of you who plan on "trying to bring me down"...that won't work...I've learned to accept it and I will once again not tolerate it.

This is to inform ALL PENGUINS OF MADAGASCAR FANS that*raises my right flipper* I, Skipper P. am here mark my word I am the real deal.

Signed

Col. Skipper P.
last edited on Apr 18, 2010 at 03:28AM

Penguins of Madagascar 167 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...