Penguins of Madagascar To All the Fangirls

Lt_Kowalski posted on May 18, 2010 at 10:10PM
Kowalski in at 1800 hours:

Hello......Lately I've been reading through these forums and it seems there are a LOT of fangirls who are in love with me........

Affirmative..I may have the looks and voice and such and I really appriciate your interest...Please do not stop but there is one thing I would like to say publically...

I have a girlfriend....

Affirmative.....

I'm sorry to break all the fangirls hearts but I do..She too is a penguin...

I will not say her name for security reasons but I'm sure you will all figure out who she is.

Of all the fangirls here and everywhere, she is like no other..

She caught my eye and therefore we started a conversation and then some...

Once again I am very sorry to all the fangirls who want to be with me that way but I am taken...

Please do not hate me for this and I know..it's not like me to anounce what I have...I assure you I wil treat you all still the same and that will not change.

I don't want to be treated differeantly either just because I have a mate...

So please respect this and if you have anything to say, comments, compliments, questions, feel free to ask but not too personal as I wil kindly ignore them..

Thank you,

Kowalski

last edited on May 18, 2010 at 10:26PM
save

Penguins of Madagascar 158 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 158

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MsKowalski99 said…
heart
Kowalski,U R Crazy! Reallyprivate, was Chatting with me on Fanpop.com The Other Day Or the Day Before and Reallyprivate Said that If U Break up with Ur Girlfriend, That U Will Give me MsKowalski99 a Chance To Be Ur Girlfriend!!!! What do u Think of That Kowalski!!!! HaHa! Take that U Smart-Assed and Good looking Penguin!!!!! PLZ Read this Comment!!!!! PLZ!!!!!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ThatDarnHippo said…
^ Kid, he'd have to be a totally wasted drunk to go out with you.

...And I mean that in the nicest way possible...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KowalksiBigFan said…
smile
I understand you Kowalski. I would say this right now, I am a fan girl, but I understand you need your space! I like you alot but im not obsessive fan girl like AHH I HAVE TO MARRY KOWLASKI! or anything like that. I just think your Awesome cause your smart! lol Smart guys are always attractive to me BUT MY POINT HERE not all your fangirls wanna marry you, matter of fact I don't think its right for them to.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
I know. Fan girls are annoying...And I was one of them! Haha! But I don't wanna turn into them! Whaaa! I like being obsessive...but not like that. I been know you had a girlfriends since...well, since Ash told us. XD And I was whining about it for like...2 hours. XD...ahhh, I'm stupid. Hahaha!

And in other words...Pumpkinz are kool. XD

*sighs*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Penguin11 said…
Well, I would be heartbroken: IF YOU WEREN'T FAKE! Duh, only the idiots beleive you, 'Lt_Kowalski.' I'm pretty sure we all know that an animated penguin just simply can't get up and make a fanpop account. (Oh, and, Lt_Kowalski? I know who you are.) So, I don't care that you think ur Kowalski; CUZ UR NOT.

And 4 the record;

Kowalski lives in New york, New York.

NOT manhattan.
angry
For your record HE IS THE REAL ONE and THEY DO LIVE IN Manahattan! DUH! Look Up It! Leave him alone would ya?!
mischievous
Uhh... No. >:)
tongue
KowalksiBigFan: why do you and other fangirls get worked up over the most stupid things? Just take a chill pill. Penguin11 can believe what she wants to believe, and she's just messing with you now.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Annacrombie said…
why are there soooooo many fan girls who are like obsessed with kowalski, i mean the ones who are asking to marry him and stuff, its wrong
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SJ_waddles said…
blush
Aww I think it's so sweet~<3
I just want to be thought of as a sister, who wants to hug you borrow money and stuff ^^.
@sj_waddles same like a sister
big smile
Hey, i'm not an idiot!...Ok maybe I am...But not like that!!!! hmpt.

And further more: Pie.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Penguinangel said…
Ooooo, I hope its pumpkin pie.

CAN I HAS SOME!!! XD

And, i'm a fangirl, too, but i don't wanna marry u or anything like that. That's just weird.
big smile
i love PIE! lol this is going of topic, but still PIE PIE PIE!
Gosh, why do people think Pie is random?? It's sooo not.

It used to be, but people just used it way too much, so.
Whatever.

If you want to be random, ask Steve,

the ruler of the pickle thongs.
cool
No one ever said it was random.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Flana_2 said…
angry
Leave them Alone! They can think what they chose! ITS A FREE COUNTRY DAMNIT!
Thanx for sticking up for us fangirls, but no need to swear.
This is why I gave up the fangirl life. -.-
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SPKR689 said…
smile
i was never a part of this XD
Maybe not with Kowalski, but what about SKIPPER?! o_O
big smile
:D i had to stop DUH XD
I only swear when im ticket off witch I VERY MUCH AM right now and im a fan girl too
hmmm
O__________O HEY im trying to stop!!!! -.- geez.......give the crazy girl some slack
big smile
Wait, who's crazy? Me, you, or everyone here?

Hmmm.... probably everyone XD
big smile
oh i was talking about me but......XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک EmoCupCake said…
smile
I don't even like you anyway, so it's all good :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک krazy4kowalski said…
smile
Y'know, this is only going to cause more drama over you, Kowalski!
smile
Sooooooooooo true XD
mischievous
BLARG Im bored
ME TOOO
Nothen to do.. Whatcha up to Kowalski
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک skipper321 said…
Is Skipper back yet?
smile
Yeah, he got back yesterday i think
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک skipper321 said…
laugh
YAY!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک penguinfan123 said…
wink
Kowaslki, that's so cool...that you have a girlfriend. ..er..yeah..so hey that doesn,t bother me..its cool to me..no matter what..its cool .. and hey...i had a lots of crushes on boys too. but if they have a girifriend. that's cool and fine to me. :) have a wonderful time with your girlfriend. :)
cloudy
LEAVE ME ALONE HATERS! And I sorta agree with penguin123 in a way
smile
Totally agree with you penguinfan123.

...I'm hungry.
I got POPCORN Movie Thearter butter too Mmmm XD
tongue
I think you fangirls need to be checked into the mental hospital. I don't even like Kowalski anymore because of you! >:( SEEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?!?!?!
So, back the frick off!
You Back Off! We know he isn't a real charecter we just like to belie he is! Leave us alone! I feel the same way about all the Skipper fan girls BUT I PUT UP WITH IT and the stupid HTTYD Role players that piss me off beyond belife so if I can put up with it YOU CAN TOO
big smile
random question: does anyonr like the owl city song vanilla twighlight? (I LOVE IT AND IM LISTENING TO IT NOW!)

sorry i just had to post this
hmmm
On the penguins of madagascar fan club?
meh
Ive never heard it
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MsKowalski99 said…
angry
@KowalksiBigFan I Never Heard TOO! I ABSOLUTELY HATE TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I Have to Watch The Movie TWILIGHT THEN I WILL SCREAM LIKE NOW: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­H!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
Whats Wrong with Twilight? Is it too matcher for your age >:) Do you not understand it and thats why you don't like it? XD and Omd KowalskiBigFan Those HTTYD people annoy me too! Never again will I like HTTYD
*mature. And Twilight isn't mature, it's lame. And MsKowalski99: Shut the hell up. I'm sorry, but I just can't stand you anymore. No one was ever talking about Tw*l*ght. Just a song with a familiar name. Sheesh. It's people like you who make me feel ashamed for liking Penguins of Madagascar...
mischievous
No its not >:P Haters are jealous. Now Justin Biber, he's lame and gay but not Twilight
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک EmoCupCake said…
I like Twilight a LOT, and when some people say they hate it, most of the time they have never even READ it.