Penguins of Madagascar We Are Back!!

Col_Skipper posted on Jun 29, 2010 at 07:43PM
Skipper's Log reporting in at 15 44 hours:

We are now back everyone!...Thank to my recruit who had reported the posers to this site!...Greg is now back on the team but I do forgive him..He helped us dearly and i owe him one..But he owes me a bigger one!

So... the ones who passed the exam and qualitficationsistes below are back on the team:

rebcam13
JediPenguin16
KowalksiBigFan(that's how it is spelt)
Annacrombie
KowalskiTheLich
Penguinangel
Metallica1147
fun123fun

I had to do what i did before because i did NOT want the portraer to take charge!..So Boot Camp will start in another week..i will make a spot for that here...And it's to ONLY the ones who are are the team...No one else may jion unless you can pass my qualifications and Kowalski's exam..So please respect that...
I honsetly don't know how to make my own spot on this site! Does anyone know? and can help me?

link

On the other hand........

*sighs deeply*

I never said this before in public due to the public fans and I have kept this between my unit and myself......

Kowalski and Kam...Well...Earlier in the year, Kam found uot she was pregnant and they had a beautiful baby boy chick, named, Kowalski Albert Jr. Also known as KJ, on Youtbue...*sighs and stops a bit*......................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.Ea­rly this morning I found out from the team and Kowalski himself, that his two month old son passed away....from SIDS.....*sighs once again and tear apears*

Don't question me or the other team mates about it...ESPECIALLY KOWALSKI as he is going through a very hard time right now...You may think in the long run, he is ok but he will be filled with hurt forever....I am shocked and he was my nephew..I will never forget him....He will be missed by the team and all who knew him...KJ, Uncle Skipper loves you and we WILL meet again some day......

So please have respect for this......

That is all..........

Signed,

Skipper P.
last edited on Jun 29, 2010 at 08:51PM

Penguins of Madagascar 105 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...