Penguins of Madagascar You're Cerebrations and Such on me.

Lt_Kowalski posted on Nov 01, 2010 at 08:58PM
Hello fellow penguins, lemurs, aliens, non-human forms, humans, and other life forms...

I am just creating a random forum as an update on MYSELF...

Well, since the last time I was on, it was before Halloween. I don't celebrate that day. But I DO however infact, however, take advantage of the sweets. I ate a bag full!..Then had a stomachache afterwards. It was my own fault because it is an addiction. Heh......My....uh...secret addiction that now is in public...

Heads up on a few things that you all I belive you should know:

1. I am STILL with Kam...And well...I just love her so much..I never really knew love until she showed me what it TRUELY WAS.. I know there are Fangirls out there tracking me down..I will ALWAYS think of you all as well as Fans. I thank you for respecting that.

2. I am an Alternative Rock listener. Indeed I enjoy others such as Classical and World. Mostly Alternative Rock though.

A few of my favorite songs?

Well here there are. My top ten I like:

1. Meant to Live - Swithcfoot- NUMBER ONE on my profile and favorite song.
2. Kowalksi - Primal Screa - yes, there is such a song.
3. The Logical Song - Supertramp
4. Questions of Science - Cold Play
5. Into the Ocean - Blue October
6. Very Superstitious - Steive Woner
7.For All Lovers - Stanfour
8. Creep - Radiohead
9. In a Big Coutry - Big Country
10. Imagine - John Lenin

There you have it. My top favorite songs. You can see there rest on my Youtube channel.

link

There are videos I enjoy but they vary. You can see them as well on my channel. :D

4. I have realized many of my inventions have threatened to destroy the world..I will keep that in mind NOT to destroy it.

5. I have a Youtube which I just placed the link above. I would aprreciate it for more views and friends. RespectTheScinece239 is my username heh.

And number six??

I perhaps should mention now that everyone else knows is that.....well.....My last name. I believe there are many who know it and I will kindly share it with you all here...But please don't go around and letting the WHOLE world know.

*Takes a big breath in*

My last name is........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.
Malkowicz....

Yes, Malkowicz. Pronounced, mal-kuh-vich.

The "w" makes a "v" sound and the "cz" makes a "ch" sound. It is Polish as well.

So that is my name. Kowalski Malkowicz.

Also, I am a left-flippered penguin. If you have noticed. I can perform with my right but not as well as my left.

On behelf of myself, I am allowing a new Q and A here on this forum. I don't allow inapropriate questions and thoughts on this. I will delete it if it IS such. Please keep it on subject.

I thank you for your time and hope to receive good feedback from my fans and friends.

Thank you,

K. Malkowicz *salutes*
last edited on Nov 01, 2010 at 09:15PM

Penguins of Madagascar 193 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 193

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Icicle1penguin said…
smile
Awesome! :D

Q: Do you watch discovery channel? :3

I just wanted to be the first. WOO FIRST! Where's my pie! :D
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lt_Kowalski said…
smile
Indeed I do.
big smile
Oh, and one more thing that I forgot to ask:

Did you spell Cerebrations wrong?
smile
There. I have fixed the error.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Penguinangel said…
"I have realized many of my inventions have threatened to destroy the world..I will keep that in mind NOT to destroy it." *sarcastically* SURE ya will.... XD

K, my question. Could you define "cerebrations" for me? I can guess on what it means, but I'm not 100% sure... :P
I am serious. Sure I may invent things that are great..But I'm sure and promise that won't happen.

Sure. Cerebration: Verb,(used without object), verb,(used with object) -brated, -brating. To use the mind; think or think about.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SPKR689 said…
blush
im just saying...your... name sounds like this really mean teacher in my school.....she teaches math...

thats all.
Well that is my surname. Malkowicz which is Polish.
surname? idk what that is..
so its Polish..isnt your first name Polish or am i getting messed up?

ya know..if you ever need a part time job... ;) you can always come to my school and teach scince or somthing XD same with the rest of the penguins! XD heck i would come to school then....and listin..

random Q....did Skipper ever throw a ball hard enough to open a heavy door?
Yes, they are both Polish. And surname is just another word for last name. Sorry. Didn't mean to confuse you.

Hmm that sounds intresting indeed. I will keep that in mind.

I am not sure on your answer. Perhaps you can ask him when he returns.
its perfectly fine.

awesome :D your not far away either. XD actually, im your neighbor! (state or...well yeah) im not far from NYC lets just say that. XD i twalk in like...i dont know. but i love to party XD (yes i fist pump) OK NO MORE CLUES XD

just wanted to see if he could qualify as being as strong as my gym teacher O_O mine is scary! and mean
smile
I see. Interesting...Well that is great to hear....Well once again you can ask him.
alright. i shall.

(p.s. if Skipper were a human he would look like Adam Lambert. at least to me. OK im done ^^)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fun123fun said…
oh hey i know a guy who loves swichfoot he got everything sign by them but they only go to my city once a year
Really now? I've always wanted meet them.
well u gotta wait buddy
smile
♪Oh Kowalski!♪

Where did you get your glasses? Are you Near-sighted or Far-sighted? And what's your vision?

Mine's is 150. XD Near sighted.

(I just listened to the song "Ment to live" I like it!)
worried
I received my glasses hrough mail because I cannnot see corerctly. I do not have perect vision. It's not the greeatest in th world, but I am Near-Sighted.
hey me too!
I see. Well either way, my vision is not as good. Random here, take a look at my profile. link

Now I know what you all are thinking. You knew I was Polish all along. Yes, I am. Malkowicz is also Polish. There, I said it. I am a Polish-American and I am proud to say so.
smile
What's up, Kowalski! (not exactly my question)

So, do you like eating fruit? XD I'm asking this because... Well, I'm currenty eating fruit and I'm also incredibly bored.
smile
Hello there. Sorry it's been a while and well...I really feel bad for Kam because all her videos were accidentally deleted on her Youtube account...I am doing all I can to help cheer her up.
hmmm
Also, who was the one that has the paparazzi on me??
AHAH! I'm finally on AT THE SAME TIME AS YOU! XD

Just sayin'
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GwenHeather said…
angry
HEY YOU ARE NOT THE REAL KOWALSKI DX
^ XD Penguinangel

just saying Kowalski, the stalker could be a big fan, or they hate you. :| either way, its kinda hard to find them

btw, :D the song Paparazzi is amazing, and yeah XD ok sorry.
smile
^I second that last comment! XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Annacrombie said…
wink
I THIRD THE COMMENT THAT PENGUINANGEL SECONDEDEDEDED

ANYWAYS My friend Jame's surname is Malkowicz (yet he's american) though everyone calls him "Malk" (which is hard to say with a brit accent)

Also i has a question!
Q:If you had a person with insomnia and crossbred them with a ford kia would that result in 17 dancing xmen or a rhino wearing a pink tutu while i join him breaking a trampoline watching reruns of friends when rachel ate a clown who happened to be half korean and living in the galapalos islands, would this just be a result of the insomniac having a dream whilst unconcious due to the lack of sleep or just a figment of thier imagination???????????
And yes this is what you get for not sharing your candy with me.........can i has sum now?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GwenHeather said…
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Annacrombie said…
@gwenheather, exactly
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Spi_Kat_Penguin said…
He is fake. Kowalski is fake. Why do you all believe this? No offense, I'm just curious.
^Dude, it's fun. I don't believe it's him for A LOT of reasons. (No offence Lt. Kowalski) But, I don't wanna name whyyyy.

Wow Kat, you're a real downer. XD

And another reason why we believe him is, we gonna pick who's gonna be "the real Kowalski". There's a lot a fakers out there, and I'm sick of it. SICK OF IT. Sooooo, we chose him to be the "real" Kowalski. He's the most convincing. Unlike some other people. Even the ones playing other characters.

(Like Col_Skipper. No offence sir, but seriously, I don't see you on much and Skipper doesn't curse. He doesn't even accept "Oh my stars and garters" thing in front of Private)

Omg, don't you hate theeeem! They don't even do it right! The the fake Skippers saying: Either "I love Marlene" or "I hate her!" (idiots)

Sooooo, yeah. :)
smile
yay!! ppl like that song too ^^

yeah, what icicle is saying is true, we stopped believing you two for a while now :D

btw i loved any fake Skipper that hated marlene ;)

so uh, if you give up with your act, maybe you can tell us who you really are?
@Spi_Kat: *shrugs* To hold onto the childish hopes and dreams that sometimes are all that make life worth living? To have that foolish hope that maybe out there, somewhere, there truly is a land where all of your greatest dreams can come true, where your imagination isn't just imaginary, it's real? I don't know, maybe I'm over thinking it, but I love that feeling of still being a child, where everything really is possible, and if you stop believing in every that can't be proven by logic or science or anything your mind can comprehend, then you lose that childish instict that brightens my day every day, and you just become a boring stick in the mud who has lost all faith in everything. Looking straight into reality, life would suck for just about every person on the earth. I doubt that any of us actually believe that he's the real Kowalski, but sometimes you just want some kind of proof that you can see, no matter how small or how unbelievable it is, that would let you believe, or even just pretend, that something completely impossible could be real. It's kind of like Santa Clause; by the time your a teenager, and probably before that, you know he doesn't exist. Sure, you might still say you believe in him, but deep down you know he isn't real. And yet everyone still tells their children about him, and he has hundreds of Christmas movies based off of him. It's just a fun thing to pretend to believe in, something that lightens life a bit.

Now that I'm done with incredibly long explanation-speech thing, anyone agree with me here? Or am I seriously overthinking this whole thing?
Penguinangel, what did we talk about with the over long comments O_o
You can't be a child forever, you have to grow up once in your life.
blush
@SPKR: Oh, sorry! It never looks that big until I hit enter...

@Spi_Kat_Penguin: Define "grow up".
Become mature and not immature.
T_T Well, DUH. Then define "mature". (sorry, not trying to sound mean if I am)
Use a dictionary. I've enough personal problems anyway.
I mea- you know what, nevermind. My point is, I don't consider a little imagination and childish hopes immature. In fact, I feel bad for the person without them. But, that's just my opinion, whatever.
I gave up a long time ago.
sad
Gave up on what, exactly?
Believing there is a imaginary happy place for each and every person. It never comes true and makes you long more.
But believing that seems to help me keep my optimistic attitude towards life, and sometimes it seems that without that, my entire family would just fall apart, and I know that I'd never be able to deal with a certain thing, and my life would just suck so bad. *sigh* I guess different people just think differently. Sorry I didn't just shut-up after I answered your question.
Im just a depressed person.
smile
I'm a VERY mature person. But I also have a VERY child-like personality. :)

Depressed? You should start being more optimistic! :D Liiiiike today, I just got hit 3 times in the head today! And I'm suuuuper happy because 1. I'm not dead. 2. Nothing's broken. 3. It was funny. :D

HAHHHAAAaaahaAHAHAahhaAHAHAA! :D

There IS an imaginary happy place. Well, up here *taps noggen*. Plus, you gotta make things happen. X) I'm always in that place. ALWAYS. 24/7.

And when you think about it, your life's not that bad. I mean, we have the internet! :O
... Haha. Kat is out of the shack. Ba-bye.
surprise
its ok Penguinangel...you just...REALLY over did it this time :O

O_O never saw so many words on here before
blush
@Icicle: Exactly! I'm the same way!

@SPKR: Yeah, I got a little carried away there... I'll work on that...