Penguins of Madagascar The PoM New Episode Predictions Center

PenguinCrazy14 posted on Dec 28, 2010 at 08:08PM
....Or the PoM NEPC for short. Here's where you guys (and I) can make our guesses about the new episodes that have been discovered before they air. Who knows, maybe whoever has the closest guess will get some props! This is mainly for fun, though--what ever you think the episode is, from the reasonable guesses, to the "that just won't happen" guesses. It'll be a nice way to see how you guys think!
--PenguinCrazy14

Penguins of Madagascar 91 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 91

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PenguinCrazy14 said…
smile
Okay, these are the episode names that have been floating around the spot:
--Whispers and Coups
--Brush with Danger
--Kanga Management
--Rat Fink
--The Otter Woman
--Alienated
....I think there were two more, but I can't remember the names. Okay, I'm now opening the floor for your ideas!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Icicle1penguin said…
laugh
Don't forget: Love Hurts

That's when Private falls for a nurse or something. (Omg, I knew one of the penguins would fall for human! I just thought it would be Kowalski!)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Annacrombie said…
Kanga Manage ment defintly has something to do with joey

The otter woman we basicaly know the plot where marlene had her fur acidentily belleched and pretends to be another otter

Rat fink prob has something to do with the rats

Alienared has space squids (or so we tink)

And yeah.....
And also "Officer X Factor" hmmmmm Xfactor the popular british TV show with fudging simon cowel as a judge? OH PLEASE NO!
simon cowel is funny. XD
he his BUT HE HAS NOT TALENT! HE DESERVES TO BE HUNG! HES A WASTE OF EVEN BEING BRITISH! EVERYONE HATES HIM! even top gear described himself as "Ye olde git who wear ye trousers to highe"<------- Which describes him to a T
We all know "Otter Woman" is about Marlene getting her fur bleched and pretending to be another otter.

OMG! What if Skipper will have a crush on her! :O
OMG! What if Skipper AND Julien have a crush on her! :O
OMG! What if Skipper, Julien, AND Kowalski have a crush on her! :O

...BWAHAHAAAA! That last one was funny...
a threesome love triangle, MEH! it prob be something like that but i has a feeling it might be Kowalski, OHMIGOSH! haha if her fur is blond then she would be like Hannah Montana (wthell i brought it up) A SECRET ULTRA EGO!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xDark_Angelx said…
"Whispers and Coups" probably has to deal with false rumors going around and then animals take sides-yeah, that wasn't very helpful. XD

A.C. and Icicle pretty much got the others, and I'm not very sure about Rat Fink, Brush with Danger, or Officer X Factor. I'm terrible with predicting stuff for any show-99.9999% of the time, I'm wrong.

@Icicle-For the last one...wow! But that would be pretty awesome.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک EppofangirlXD said…
big smile
LOL this is all very entertaining.

Maybe Brush With Danger, because a lot of time the PoM people like to go with puns and such, is about a paintbrush or toothbrush that...is..dangerous thanks to Kowalski's invention!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rebcam13 said…
tongue
I have 2 predictions for all the episodes...
1. They involve the penguins
2.They'll be the super uber funny awesmazing laugh out loud good times
Also doesn't look like we get any Doris action yet....bumber
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SJF_Penguin2 said…
My predictions (less the three we already know the plots of):

-- "Whispers and Coups": It may be conspiracy-related, in that someone may want to overthrow Skipper as the penguins' leader. I suspect that because a "coup" is short for "coup d'état," most often meaning a sudden change in government by force. Maybe Kowalski is the one behind it.

-- "Brush with Danger": This one is difficult because it could be any number of things.
Since the show often has clever titles, I'll cue in on the word "brush" and speculate that perhaps the penguins somehow ruin a priceless painting and then have to fix it.

-- "Kanga Management": Joey will probably have to deal with his anger issues. I wonder if Private will play psychiatrist again.

-- "Rat Fink": Both "rat" and "fink" can mean to provide information on, as to the police. I suspect that the rat king may leak information about something to the penguins in exchange for protection or some sort of assistance.

-- "The Officer X Factor": This one could be many things as well. I doubt that it will be about X guest hosting for Bill on "The O'Reilly Factor." I'll instead speculate that perhaps some of X's background will be revealed and that he will somehow be a "factor" in an equation Kowalski is working on.

Well, those are my thoughts. I'm probably 99% wrong, but we'll just have to wait and see.
laugh
^"Sudden change in government by force. Maybe Kowalski is the one behind it."^
I had to laugh
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nikkiecloe said…
ICICLE!!! your prediction in the epi the otter woman is right!!!!!!!!!!!! I just watched it!!!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Penguinangel said…
@nikkiecloe: I don't think Icicle was predicting. The episode plot for "The Otter Woman" and "Alienated" have been up for a while, just not the specifics.
cake
...unless she meant the Skipper liking Marlene part was real! O.o
New episodes: ``Operation: Good Deed´´(idk if its right)and ``When the chips are down''
^Stop torturing us with new episodes most of us haven't even seen!!!

JK, but this is much like a few months ago when they all, like, 12 unaired episodes.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SJ_waddles said…
mischievous
@icicle: NURSE?!!!! (Is the nurses name Sara by any chance?? ;P)
^I heard her name was Shawna or something like that.
OMG someone has to post all these on youtube!
@nikkiecloe: Good work again. I can't find those two new titles online yet, but I can't wait until I can.

I really hope some of these new episodes air in January. Their airing would be a great way to kick-off the New Year.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک chaos-ice said…
crying
hey! where did you watched these new episodes. oh I really, really want to see those episodes.
@xDark_Angelx:Sorry for torturing!!! XP

@chaos-ice: Only you can watch it in Catalunya,Spain.. There is one and only channel where i watch the penguins of madagascar episodes,The channel where i watch the epis is ``Super 3´´.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SJ_waddles said…
surprise
@Nickie:Wait, you've seen the episodes??
@Eppofangirl: Oh, I didn't see that part about Skipper possibly liking Marlene. *fails*

Really? More new episodes! They better air these soon! The wait is killing me!!! I'm actually kind of surprised they haven't been put on Youtube yet, since I'm sure nikkiecloe isn't the only person who's seen them.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rebcam13 said…
@SJ_waddles- Sara? HAHAHAHA I GET IT! THAT'S AMAZING! I hope I get it....Passendaele right?
cool
???? I wonder how long the bleach stays on Marlene...does she become white or blonde, or just a really light color of brown?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک theWOLFPACK15 said…
the creaters have all theese episodes that are not airing in North America. what do they want? for us to go mad trying to find out what the episodes are about. IDK but it is fun.
smile
Duuuuuuuuuuudes.....I really wasn't expecting this many responses so fast...but who's complaining? Not me!
So, anyway, here are my predictions: I think in The Otter Woman, something's gonna happen where Marlene HAS to prove to Skipper and company that she's really Marlene, but they don't believe her until she does something only Marlene would do. Seems like a classic cartoon...strategy? I forgot the word.

Also, for Whispers and Coups, one of my ideas was that it's Skipper's birthday, and the zoo animals and his team were planning a surprise party for him. But Skipper, paranoid champion extraordinaire, thinks that they're plotting something more nefarious towards him. I don't think it's all that likely, though, because they've never done anything with birthdays, apart from Skipper telling Marlene he'd give her an apology on her birthday, and the closest thing to a birthday celebration was King Julien Day.

Brush With Danger: ...Maybe something to do with Rico and his painting? Or maybe, if I take SJFPenguin's take on it, Kowalski invents something--maybe this 'ultimate' paintbrush for Rico--and it ends up wreaking havoc, like most of his inventions do.

Kanga Management: Like we don't already know. XD I would like to know who's giving him the anger management, though. Maybe Private? And I think at the end, the teacher will need some anger therapy themselves. Once again, classic cartoon strategy. -_-

Rat Fink: I think one of the King Rat's minions wants out of that little gang and works with the Penguins...then turns on them in the end.

Alienated: Space squids. I knew they were coming, I just have no idea how. I've still gotta think about that one.

Love Hurts: It's about time Private had a non-animal love story! If nikkiecloe is right. I think Skipper's gonna warn him against it, and if Private's heart gets broken, Skipper will be right there to console him. ^^

Exterminator X Factor: I don't know. I really don't know. And I'm not sure who the "Exterminator X" thing is gonna be centered around. Maybe Skipper or Private? Or Julien; has he even met him yet? That would be a funny meeting, I'm pretty sure.

I'll tell you my other predictions as they come to me, but that's all right now. ^^
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sparks_90 said…
smile
Did you listen about the new episodes "Right Hand Man" and "Brain-Dead"?
@SJ_waddles:YUP!!!ALMOST..ALL OF THEM..LET'S JUST SAY HALF OF THEM...

@PenguinCrazy14:Mostly of your predictions are correct!About ``Whispers and Coups´´ It's not skipper's b-day.All the animals in the zoo is throwing a suprise party for julien.(All the animals knew about it except the penguins and king julien.That's all i remember :P hope im right..)

And about ``brush with danger´´ Burt is painting a portrait(or something :P)while the public is watching how burt is painting.And Kowalski have a drawing of one of his inventions,Kowalski was gonna dispose it somewhere,then the drawing flew right into Burt's painting.A famous painter came to the zoo to choose one of Burt's paintings..In a big suprise Kowalski's invention was chosen to show it in the museum.ETC..ETC.. :D That's all i remember.sorry! X3

The ``Officer X factor´´ Officer X became the new zookeeper,while Alice is taking a vacation...Etc Etc.. XP
^SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! Wow, they really need have spoiler tags on Fanpop. Wait, maybe it works. [spoiler]POMRULZ![/spoiler]

Anyway, those sound pretty cool. I really want to see the "Officer X Factor" episode. :)

Okay, the spoiler tag doesn't work. :P *fails*
smile
...I'm just wondering, what's with this onslaught of new information about PoM episodes? I wonder if it's gonna be a whole new season, since season 1 ended with a 30-minute special, maybe they're doing the same with season 2.
By the way, "Right-Hand Man" and "Brain Dead"....I think Brain Dead might be...um...maybe Kowalski gets stupid(and before you Kowalski-lovers glare daggers at me, it's happened before--Sting Operation?)and the team has to figure out how to get his smarts back. Right-Hand Man...see, titles like that always get me stumped. I'm dying to know when these episodes will AIR, mostly. The suspense is killing me!
Nikkie: OOH!!! Cool! i wanna see how they play out!c I wonder how the PENGUINS did not know about the surprise party XP

Alienated: A beam shoots down from space and turns one of the animal like an alien. That's what alienated MEANS
I might as well make some guesses on the plots of the two new titles, too.

-- "Brain Dead": Some sort of mishap occurs with Kowalski's latest experiment, transferring all of his knowledge into the brain of Rico and vice versa.

-- "Right Hand Man": The plot will probably focus around someone who has hands, as opposed to flippers. Perhaps Julien receives word that he is not truly king and that his right hand man, Maurice, is. Julien then tries to stop Maurice's royal coronation. (This plot is quite unlikely, I admit. Maurice was already "king" in "Kingdom Come," so it probably won't happen again.)
cool
SJF: your idea of Right Hand Man (with Julien finds out he isn't king), will kill a lot of little kids hopes and dreams (not really. but it is awesomer if he is KING) unless he finds out he actually IS truly king in the end XD

if he really ISN'T king...well, that's just sad. It also crushes a lot of episodes if it happens XP

me thinks that Brain Dead might have something to do with a wombat's brain that Kowalski has kept in a jar for so long...!

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sparks_90 said…
smile
SJF_Penguin2: Your idea for Brain-Dead is awesome. I can't wait for this episode
Brain dead: Maybe one of Kowalski's experiments goes wrong (again) and turns someone, probably himself, completely brain dead. Either that, or he goes into some big explanation about Rico's brain and tries to make him as smart as he is.

Right hand man: A new animal might come to the zoo and replace Maurice's job as Julien's "right-hand man".
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bluepenguin said…
laugh
At first, I thought Love Hurts was about Dorski, but apparently I learned its not....

Brain Dead (I'm guessing) is about either Kowalski or something that happens to Kowalski.... most likely he becomes unintelligent in some sort of way and the other penguins try to get him back to his normal scientific self..... and eventually Kowalski hits his head on something (like a tree) and he is smart again! :D

I already knew about Alienated, The Otter Woman, and Officer X Factor, so I'm not guessing on those. :P
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hanz1192 said…
big smile
Officer X factor has something to do with officer x obviously
tongue
Maybe whispers and coups has something to do with a RUMOR this is either true or not.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک krazy4kowalski said…
smile
Nikkiecloe, it would be very nice if you posted those episodes on here. If you don't know how, I'm pretty sure someone can explain it to you. Even with subtitles, it will make us all very happy!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kowalski355 said…
surprise
:O this is confusing!!?? Wait!?1 UVE SEEN THE EPIS!!??
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hanz1192 said…
big smile
Two more episodes have been revealed:

Operation: Good Deed
When the Chips are Down

These episodes are scheduled to be aired on February 12
"Operation: Good Deed"- Maybe it's about the deed to the zoo getting sold and everything changing for the worse.
"When the Chips are Down"- Maybe there's some sort of gamble for something.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lzk94pzpom said…
STOP JUST STOP! IM ALREADY GETTING TO EXITED OF ALL OF THIS! I WANNA SEE ALL OF THEM NOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK IM GONNA EXPLODE!!! OuO.....

*explodes with happiness*
 STOP JUST STOP! IM ALREADY GETTING TO EXITED OF ALL OF THIS! I WANNA SEE ALL OF THEM NOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
Okay, let's see; We haven't seen: Operation: Good Deeds, When the Chips are Down, Otter Woman, Alienated, Kanga Management, Rat Fink, Officer X Factor, AND MORE-MAN, WHEN WILL THEY ACTAULLY PREMIERE THESE EPISODES!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lzk94pzpom said…
crying
I DONNO!!!!!!!!!!! DX
I KNOW RIGHT D: right now, I con't think of any predictions...