Penguins of Madagascar Okay...Call me Odd but Should I?

Lt_Kowalski posted on Feb 15, 2011 at 10:36PM
Eh, just giving a random forum here and really don't want to post it up on another of my forums from before....I've been here for over a year now.. I was seeing that my wife soon to be Kam made a Facebook account a while back..

Now I, Kowalski Albert E. Malkowicz am debating whether I should or not I should create one as well. I do indeed have a Myspace, a Youtube, a Fanpop, and a Photobucket account. It somewhat seems boring on Myspace now. So to the ones who HAVE a Facebook account....Should I really get one? It somewhat seems exciting. More so than than Myspace. Eh*shrugs*
last edited on Feb 15, 2011 at 10:45PM

Penguins of Madagascar 104 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 104

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Penguinangel said…
smile
Totally! Facebook's no where near as awesome as Fanpop, but it can still be pretty cool.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lt_Kowalski said…
meh
*thinks*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Katie_Kat200 said…
hmmm
Well, I don't know for sure. I don't have a facebook either, but I've heard it's a great way to get in touch with friends that live like really really far away!

~Katie Kat~
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
hmmm
Hmmm..*keeps thinking and takes out a clipboard and writes a few things down and hits my own head* This is hard!!
Well, worse casenario, you make an account and just never end up using it. And I believe you could always delete if you get spammed or something.
Hmm...Suppose you are correct on that..To me, it must take a REAL genius*taps my chest* to expand his many accounts to the world without being caught by the paparazzi and many others!!...Heheh....
worried
Also!! Just out of the subject real quick..Someone on FanFiction put up a story about Kam and I and our son getting killed..It was called, Zoo Semtary( That's how the title is spelled everyone. It is cemetery, I know) I honestly don't know what to say!...Upset? Sad? Angry? My moon when I read that was a bit off and totally ruined the moment for reading FanFiction stories.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
You CAN. :D I have a fb. If you DO get one, I'd put some privacy settings in it(ya know, cause of those paparazzi). XD
You are right on that as well Icicle1penguin.
I sure hope to get some good remarks because I do not know at the moment. Someone please tell me what to do...Uh, I mean in the process of whether or not I should create a Facebook account or not.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AgentJazzy00 said…
big smile
I think you should cause you can take quizzes,play games,upload photos,(as Katie_Kat200 said)keep in touch with friends and more.Wow I sound like an advertiser.
I think I will then. I will come back with the link. Thank you everyone. =D
sad
Just promise me, there will be no paparazzi around.
big smile
I promise!!I'll send you an friend request.
big smile
Okay everyone, here is my FAcebook account I've JUST created. Please no paparazzi and well, I need some friends now. Heh. I will be sure to add you if you have one as well...

Kowalski Malkowicz
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SPKR689 said…
yeah go ahead. and if you do encounter the Paparazzi♥ (sorry i still love that song :P) you can just block them.
ah facebook, who knows what this world would be like without it
smirk
link

There we go...On your mark, get set, GO! Heh.
big smile
Sent you a friend request!
Thank you. I've received it. I am editing my profile so bare with me everyone. Heh.
I might send you a friend request later. I've gotta think about it, cuz I have alot of personal info on it and I don't know you. Also, I'm not sure what my friends would think if they saw I'm now friends with a penguin. XD
smile
^I was like that when I was adding Dr.Blowhole but who cares if your friends with an evil dolphin. XD
Hmm well I was thinking about created a rl account but I did that already.

@PenguinAngel: Don't worry it's not like I'm going to hack you. I am a computer technician however but I have no need to look at other people's things when I have my own. It doesn't matter.

i would request you, but i added others from here, and lets just say i had to hid them from my mom. O.o she didnt take Alejandro really good...
so we will stick to being friends here :)
We will indeed. Besides, I may not always be on THAT account. I have my Youtube I'm usually on. Again, don't worry everyone, who ever requests me as a friend, I am not going to bother you. I will simply do my own thing. I sure hope no one bothers me like that as well.
hmmm
AgentJazzy: Good point. XD

Kowalski: I'm not so worried about it being hacked. It's just that I have my school and everything on it. But like I said, I'll think about it, and maybe I'll send you a request next time I can sneak on. Also, why say PenguinAngel, with a capital "A"? Isn't it easier to just type it like it like my username with the lower case "a"?
OH! Because you're education and such. It's fine. In rl I would put mine as well....BUT..I will tell you all one thing...Ready for this?
READY!
meh
Ready for what?
I dunno, but I'm ready. XD
meh
*sighs*..One rl thing about me, is that I joined the United States Air Force and served for four years...Yes, everyone, I served in the Military...Surprised? Well there should be no need to be. Heh. I've done my duty and that's that.
smile
Cool.My uncle is in the military.
Awesome! You are quite a bit like Kowalski, aren't you?

And because of my education? What? I meant because that pretty much says where I live.
smile
:O no wonder you were an expert with the military stuff and whatnot. i was gonna say, it would take a lot of research for a kid too look all that up. well thank you for serving out country i solute you :)

i havent spelt "Solute" in the longest time...did i spell it right? XD
sunny
I think it's "Salute" :D
big smile
And that is really awesome, Kowalski. Really admirable.
blush
^heh..heh...i KNEW that icicle.... >.>
@AgentJazzy00. That is GREAT. I salute to him.
@PenmguinAngel: I suppose I am. Heh. Well, MUCH like him..No I meant, they won't let you go to personal sites on the computer at your school? That's what I meant. Sorry for the confusion.
@SPKR689: You are very welcome.*salutes*
hmmm
@Icicle1Penguin: Thank you. BUT to be honest? I would NEVER re-enlist!
Kowalski: Oh, that's what you meant! No, they don't even let us on Fanpop. Stupid filters... But what's that got to do with anything?

SPKR: How could you misspell salute? Some seargent you turned out to be. XD
smile
I don't blame you, Kowalski. X)
meh
Penguinangel: well uh...it...i... you try being without Skipp and having him tell you what to do. there is no saluting. and i just...had an overly long break thats all XD
-.- i wasnt that bad of a seargent...was i?...
Well, it's the least I can do. I honestly never went to college so I joined the Military instead. My father said, you either get your tail to school and find a job or you join the military...So I did.
SPKR: No, you were fine! I was just just kidding. ^^' And people still salute to Kowalski. ... Sometimes...
Military isn't really the easiest road to be on. X)
@PenguinAngel: Yes they do but it doesn't matter cause I've been saluted over 500 TIMES for being who I am heh.
@Icicle1Penguin: It honestly wasn't but it was something I was interested in. Heh. I am the only one in my family to do so.
Penguinangel: thank you :]
heart
Well so far I have six friends. Heh. Well, I will still be around. If you need me, I am on my other accounts as well. Thank you to the ones who inspired me to create one. Heh.
hmmm
Also @PenguinAngel: Why would you put all your PERSONAL in a site like that anyway? Identity theft is hard to get rid of..Trust me, I've had that done to me.
I only share my user info with my facebook friends, and I'm only friends on facebook with my really close friends and the kids from my Marching Band (the ones that AREN'T complete idiots, that is).

Besides, I never would've put that all up, but my friend made my account for me, and I'm too lazy to go back and change it all.
Ah, I see...Well that's fine with me whether you become my friend on there or not. I am still your friend here right?..Come to think of it, In don't know if I should leave my account to the open and along with that, let everyone see my previous jobs.....Hmm..