Penguins of Madagascar New Character, Topic, and Secondary Character Ideas فورم

Bluepenguin posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 04:06PM
Concept:
This forum is for posting ideas on new characters, topics, or secondary characters (those characters not shown much, such as Fred the squirrel).

Rule(s):
- No rude or demeaning comments on others ideas ;)

Be as specific or bland on the ideas as you want! :D
 Concept: This فورم is for posting ideas on new characters, topics, یا secondary characters (those c
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 10:11PM
save

Penguins of Madagascar 41 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bluepenguin said…
laugh
I'm thinking that for the next "Kowalski" themed episode, that they show a bit of his past, such as one of his science buddies from long ago. The scientist could be jealous of Kowalski's success in inventions and his studies in science, and so he starts to copy ideas off of him.
....That's all I got so far. XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Marika_1996 said…
laugh
^ Yeaa! Great idea ^^ It could be a scientist, who'll flirt with Doris, and... I don't know, but I want some action, science and Boom-Shakana! :D
smile
^Ok, so Kowalski's science buddy could be moreover a traitor and idea stealer... I like it!!! xD

Also, there are a couple extra exhibits in the zoo (shown on map or viewed): A llama habitat, a gazelle habitat, a camel habitat, and an unknown habitat (shown in picture below). This is also a topic in need of discussion... so... discuss!!!! xD
 ^Ok, so Kowalski's science buddy could be moreover a traitor and idea stealer... I like it!!! xD A
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lt_Kowalski said…
Well I wouldn't want my WHOLE entire past life revealed. That would just not be a good idea.
^Only just a tiny bit, something similar to the Skipper and Hans story.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lt_Kowalski said…
Well, so far I have said what I've said... That's it..
laugh
^Ok, we'll see in the new eps xD

Alright, so there is the habitat in the photo above. I've been to the Buenos Aires Zoo in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and I saw a habitat very similar to that one. It was actually a vulture habitat, but I think it could work for other types of bird too (like parrots, toucans, any medium-large bird, really). If it is not a bird, then it is most likely a small monkey. XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
Uh...A parrot? Named Louise? XD
smile
^Maybe... xD

↓↓↓See? The habitats are almost exactly the same; they have that dome cage ontop, and it's a rather large habitat.↓↓↓
(And if you look at the top of the Buenos Aires condor one, you can see the birds' nest.... I think. XD)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 ^Maybe... xD ↓↓↓See? The habitats are almost exactly the same; they have that dome cage onto
smile
So we have a possible condor or vulture, llama, gazelle, and camel... ok, here is what I'm thinking on names and personalities (even though I don't have control over them.) XD

Llama: Eduardo; Peruvian accent, is indifferent towards the penguins.
Gazelle: Isabelle; American accent or etc, compassionate and willing to help the penguins out.
Camel: Amir; Arabian accent, Also indifferent when it comes to the penguins.
laugh
^ I like Eduardo X3
Or maybe let's call the Gazelle Giselle? XD It sounds fun!
laugh
^Ooh! That could work! :D
So Giselle the Gazelle, Eduardo the Llama, and Amir the Camel.

But where do I remember the name Giselle from...?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک urumica said…
big smile
I like Giselle the Gazelle!!! xD
in my imagination she looks like this:
 I like Giselle the Gazelle!!! xD in my imagination she looks like this:
smile
^Omg it's perfect!!!!! :D
Giselle looks so pretty, and as Skipper would say, naive. XD
*Gasp* I know where I remember the name Giselle from!!!! :D
From the movie Enchanted, the movie that Jeff Bennett did the voice of the talking Pip! :D
 ^Omg it's perfect!!!!! :D Giselle looks so pretty, and as Skipper would say, naive. XD *Gasp* I k
big smile
^ So: Jeff Bennett - voice in Enchanted and the PoM. Giselle - a girl (or gazelle girl ^^) in Enchanted and the PoM. It wooorks! XD
Hey, it just crossed my mind that Private could date her ;D Just like he dated the raindeer girl called Cupid in 'Merry Madagascar'. Raindeers and gazelles are family, right? XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rebcam13 said…
^ Well they're both ungulates, so yah! THEY ARE FAMILY! also that would be epic for our young romantic <3
smile
Cupid and Private were such a cute couple! :3
If only they could be together in the series!
sunny
^ Yup, they were so cute :3 *dramatic pose* But they couldn't be toghether... Nevermind :D And Private doesn't have any girlfriend (Skipper got Kitka and Marlene, Kowalski got Doris, Rico got Miss Perky), so that would be fun! He could give Giselle a bunch of fishes... Wait, a bunch of flowers... XD
laugh
^Private's nice, Gissele's nice.... that is almost a perfect couple! XD
It's not like the Doris/Kowalski situation, where Kowalski likes Doris but Doris likes someone "hipper", so I think it could be like Rico/Ms.Perky; a nice relationship! XD
^ Yup, the relationship of Doris and Kowalski is dramatic. Private needs something sweet, calm, nice, a bit romantic... With flowers, romantic songs, red wine... Umm, I mean, orange juice :D
I know! 'll write a fanfic about it ^_^
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک skipperfan5431 said…
laugh
LOL! There should be an episode where one of Kowalski's past crushes gets temporarily transferred to the zoo. But while she is there, she ends up falling in love with RICO because she likes bad boys. So Kowalski invents something that would make him more like Rico. Unfortunately, it goes HORRIBLY wrong! The girl's name is Ester.
 LOL! There should be an episode where one of Kowalski's past crushes gets temporarily transferred to
smile
^Great idea! :D

His past crushes or girl friends (Girls that are his friends, not his previous date XD) are transferred to the zoo! :D
*Gasp!* I have an idea!!!! xD
Can I write a fan fiction of this? (Unless you already did.) Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please? :3

I swear I'll give half the credit to you!
laugh
^OFCOURSE YOU CAN!!!!!! I just love it when people are willing to use my ideas!!! XD Thanks Blue!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rebcam13 said…
mischievous
I was always thinking, for a fanfic, it would be awesome if one of the penguins had a sister or best friend (girl) That another penguin fell in love with, example: Private has a sister and Skipper falls in love with her. Also if one of them like, lets say Julien had a brother, (who he hated for some reason) then Marlene fell in love with him. That's hat goes on in my mind.
big smile
^I like that one!!! The two that I think will be the most defensive about their sisters would probably be Skipper of Rico. But the idea itself is awesome.
laugh
Ok, so back on character and topic ideas:

I think it would be really cool if the penguins met this condor or vulture, and he turns out to be all mean and grumpy, but Private tries to make him nice and happy, like the Lunacorns! XD
laugh
It will be soo funny if Private runs off with a Lunacorn, but is's really Cupid in disguise! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!
About those penguins' sisters part: I've got an idea! Rico's sister and Private fall in love, OR Private's sister and Rico fall in love! And Rico could start to talk and to write poems for her XD I'm not normal today...^^
@ Blue and skipperfan5431: I agree. AWWWW! ^^
laugh
^^(For both above comments)
Those would make great Valentine's day eps! XD
sunny
^ Holy science... *starts shaking* I'm afraid of Valentines. Atichoo! And I'm allergic to them, too.
I saw your story about Ester, it's great job! d^_^b
Can you write a story about my OCs, too? *sweet smile*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 67Dodge said…
Maybe they could involve the penguin's mother country into a new episode. Like my OC Richard, I could use a good role in the show, major plot role for one episode, then become a recurring, but slightly more minor character for 4 more episodes.
laugh
@Marika_1996: Maybe... depends on the OC. xD
cake
@ Blue: Well I've got 2 OC's ;) One of them is Marika (me) - she's in my profile pics. Other is Nixi (link). I can write you more informations if you want ;) Oh, and they're both humanized, as for now. Last days I prefer humanized stories.
^I usually don't do humanized stories (Sorry! D:) They can get a bit to overly dramatic and "out of touch" from the original characters...
Idk about the OC though.... I might have to convert them to penguins if I ever write a fanfic.
^ Ok... *sigh* I'll write it by myself.
I want a story abour a llama! Now! XD
laugh
^I'll try to make it after the story I'm writing now, named Ester. XD

ALERT! ALERT!!!!

In Kanga Management... Joey mentioned something about a Sheila...? Some girl kangaroo that he wants in his habitat...? Even though Private didn't mean THAT roomate and he meant Leonard...?
^ It's the Red Squirrel in kangaroo disguise! XD
Or maybe Joey used to date Sheila and then she left him and chose someone else...?
laugh
^Just like Doris and Kowalski! XD
I can imagine that right there, though.... Sheila thinking Joey is too tempermental and leaves him. XD
cool
^ Dorski!!! <3
Yup. Or no! She can say something like that:
Sheila: *with a Southern accent* I'm leaving you, Joey.
Joey: *nearly crying* But why, Sheila darling, why?!
Sheila: Duh! You're too sensible for me, Joey. I don't want such a romantic man, I want a... A real macho! *sighs* Somebody like Skipper... XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Colonelpenguin said…
umm.. how about a new neighbor like a wolf and it is twice more annoying then KJ.
big smile
^ Hey, don't be so cruel! Twice more annoying? It's impossible *faints*