Penguins of Madagascar POM MOVIE PLOT

hanz1192 posted on Mar 31, 2011 at 10:00AM
I know it's a bit early with the recent announcement about the Penguins Of Madagascar movie, but I would just like to know what plot you guys can think of about the movie. It can be anything you want, anything at all. I just have one rule, please don't post rude comments. Tnx.
 I know it's a bit early with the حالیہ announcement about the Penguins Of Madagascar movie, but I wo

Penguins of Madagascar 25 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fox_tamer_113 said…
smile
I don't know... Maybe a story about their past and how they met is a good plot! =^_^=
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dsprtpenguin said…
smile
^^ yeah I agree with fox_tamer there.

The movie focuses on each of the penguin's past and how they got together. And one day, one of their "past friend" visits them and was actually in the side of evil. Their friend invited them to go to his side as well but they refused, making their 'friend' angry and wanting for revenge. So their 'friend's' plot is to capture all of the animals in the zoo (even Roy, Burt, and the other biggies)-EXCEPT FOR MARLENE AND THE LEMURS and threaten them out of their lives until they give in. And as they found out their beloved friends are in grave danger, they also found out that they'll be meeting some of their old past friends and a couple of bad ones. As they make their journey to their 'friend's' secret hideout they face obstacles, fears, sacrifices and love all together. Eventually they reach their 'friend's' hide out and face the mission of a lifetime. They fought some baddies, fired laser guns, ate peanut bitter winkies and found out the master mind behind the capture of his friends and why his 'friend' served the master mind. They fight some more but sadly, the master mind and his 'friend' got away leaving them alert and aware of what was coming for them and also leaving a second movie :)
smile
The love part that I just said was about Skilene. :) But it was just a little of it, like Skipper realizes that he has feelings for Marlene but Marlene doesn't know and yeahh.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hanz1192 said…
big smile
Awesome plot, however for me, since they penguins past background has not been properly explored, like how they met each other and became friends and stuff like that, it is 50% likely that the plot will focus more on their origins, on how they met each other, hey we might even see Manfredi and Johnson before they died.
smile
Yeah, I really DO hope Manfredi and Johnson shows up. What animal are they?
I really just want a movie about them that REALLY focuses on their pasts (and especially, I wanna see M & J) and hopefully an adventure of a lifetime.
smile
They're penguins, former teammates of Skipper. They died through different means, although we cannot be sure if Skipper is making it up or telling the truth. Who knows, only time will tell what really happened to them, they are frequently mentioned in season 2. So its possible they might make an appearance in the movie.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
tongue
Maybe you're right. Only time CAN tell. I'll just ignore the fact that I am beginning to become suspicious with Skipper's words.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Penguinangel said…
smile
Since it's an actual movie, I think that it would be the perfect chance for some of the mysteries of PoM to finally be revealed, like why Skipper can't go to Denmark, or what happened to Manfreddi and Johnson. Or maybe it'll just tie up all of the loose ends of the series, depending on if they're still making new episodes or not once this movie comes out.

I really like your idea, dsprtpenguin. I'd love to learn more about the penguins' past and how they came to be a team. That would make for an awesome movie!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SPKR689 said…
whatever it is it better be worth the wait. except i really should catch up on the new epis but... I DONT WANNA! DX<
OKAY!!! :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rebcam13 said…
Maybe Blowhole will show again/ maybe there will be Skilene
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک EppofangirlXD said…
Hopefully skilene! and yeah, it would be nice if they flashbacked about their past! maybe they will be humanized!
big smile
Skilene is very likely, however turning the penguins into humans?, highly unlikely, it wouldn't be called penguins of madagascar if they were human, however if that happened, the title would have been changed to Soldiers of Madagascar, or something near to that.
I just remembered the other thing that I hope the movie might show: The Hoboken Zoo! I can imagine it already. The penguins get shipped over the zoo, Skipper going bazerk on their way there, and then they have to fight all of their old enemies at once in some epic battle!
@Penguinangel Thanks! :D I also like your idea, because I really wanted to see how the Hoboken Zoo looks like and how the animals there adapt to the environment :]]

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lt_Kowalski said…
surprise
Hmmm....Wow...This is going to be something....Our lives will be.....EXPOSED!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mixmaster15 said…
hmmm
^Wow....Your right, Kowalski...i just figured that out...Secret pasts, twists and ways people can't even explain in the past will be exposed......This might be a problem.

*It still sounds like a cool movie though, minus the exposition*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bluepenguin said…
laugh
I'm guessing it's one of these plots:

- As dsprtpenguin said, we learn about how they all met.
- They get moved to different zoos, and each penguin tries to get back to the Central Park Zoo.
- They go on an adventure to a different country.
- One of them gets lost in New York and has a crazy adventure.
- Their cover as an elite penguin force is blown.
- Anything to do with the Hoboken Zoo. XD
- They meet up with one or more of their foes. (Ex: Blowhole, The Red Squirrel, Hans, Savio, etc.)
- Stuck on a deserted island in the middle of nowhere.
- The penguins or Skipper gets sent to Denmark.
- A new penguin operative comes to the zoo, who is actually a spy of Blowhole's (Sort of like Rhonda XD).

And my last option..... D.O.R.I.S. (Probably won't happen, though XD)
wink
Hmm, although I agree on all of these plots, the one with them getting stuck on a deserted island in the middle of nowhere is somehow almost similar to the Madagascar 1 storyline. I bet the creators would like a story far different from the Madagascar one, that is to avoid similarities.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bluepenguin said…
laugh
^True.. true... that plot wouldn't be the best idea.
My pick is they get moved to different zoos, or we learn about how they all met.

The creators will probably come up with something creative though, something that no fan could think of! XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lt_Kowalski said…
Well.....I have revealed some facts of myself anyway.... This shouldn't be any differential to anything else...

Trust me everyone, if they create this movie of us...It will be THE END....The end of all our secrets because they will be exposed!....OY!
wink
Oh you're right, it's not looking good for you guys, I mean if your secret gets exposed, you might have to go separate ways with Skipper, Private and Rico. Hmm I'm having second thoughts about that movie. You can however make everyone forget, you did create amnesia mist in a condiment before, I believe you can do it again (but this time in a different container), just spray it on your target and poof, they forget about it and your operations are kept secret.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SJ_waddles said…
NONONONONO! *throws a tantrum* (just wait a little while for me to calm down..)Secrets are made for a reason, to be secret! DX
You notice, they've been revealing some secrets through the show? and you notice it changes everything! I know how neat it would be to learn the secrets, and also have the AWESOMENESS of Skilene, but, It'd ruin everything!
And also, if they aren't, this could be a movie just like the Spongebob movie, and they could continue episodes after the movie.
Here's a lame idea, since my mind is in a fan fic mode sorry if it sounds like one:
The penguins get split up and are going to be sent to different zoos(like, it'd be funny if Skipper was sent to Hoboken, one sent out of country, or something like that.Or they are all sent to hoboken) except one of them, who stays in New York(My case, Private) and one of their enemies are plotting something and Private needs to get the information to the other penguins to stop the villian. So he needs help on his journey (possibly lemurs or something.)
(yes, I'm tired because I took some pills. So please i know that my idea is odd XD)
^I think that it might be cool to reveal their secrets in the movie because I have a feeling the movie might come with the end of the show. If we DO only have 3 1/2 seasons total, then I'd imagine the show would be ending around the time the movie comes out, although I'm aweful with time so I could be wrong.

Anyway, if the movie is kind of like a way to end the show with a bang or whatever, then it would be the perfect chance to let out all of the things they've kept us wondering about since season 1. I mean, if they're not making any more episodes after that, they may as well. The only thing being ruined at that point are fanfic ideas, and fanfics don't usually follow 100% with facts from the show anyway.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SJ_waddles said…
true, true. But yeah I guess my idea isn't really a fanfic, it's just me being 'high'. :P
But still, it is fun to read fanfictions every uno a while ^_'