well okay maybe these finger nails are interesting
ارے gals and guys.
This مضمون is basically bits and bats on what i think make a brilliant pick just that little bit extra sparkly...i don't suppose it has any real purpose but hopefully some of آپ will find it useful....or a amusing read :)
5. سب, سب سے اوپر tip number five, pick something interesting...I'm pretty certain no one really has an opinion on what color everyone's teapots are یا finds the length of your finger nails amusing. It may seem like a obvious thing but don't ask a pick for the sake of just asking a pick. Ask a pick to hear people's opinions یا to entertain.
4. سب, سب سے اوپر tip number four, give a good number of decent options. Can't think of مزید than four? Do some research یا why not add that amusing but pointless option e.g. if آپ were asking "who's your پسندیدہ tv doctor?" add the option "meh, doctors are over rated, everyone knows the nurses do the real work".
آپ can really tell when someone has put a lot of effort in to pick when there's a long فہرست of decent options and the odd funny option will probably stop people from adding the dreaded link
3. سب, سب سے اوپر tip number three this is basically a bit about pick series, i think some of them can work really well especially as آپ only have a limited amount of space, however pick series for the sake are easy to spot and just seem...pointless
a bit of continuity between picks is always amusing as well e.g. using the same reference
pick series work very well if your making a amount of picks about a fanpop joke, i'm sure chel won't mind me saying her link
picks are a good example of this
another way pick series can improve your picks is using them for a مزید practical reason like link
so everyone recognizes it's part of the same competition.
2. سب, سب سے اوپر tip number two, making biased picks can be amusing but it can also be annoying.
a biased pick can go either way, they can turn out funny یا really annoying
for example a biased pick in a bad way would be
"Are آپ pro life یا pro choice" and having the first option "pro life" and the سیکنڈ option "pro choice because i don't understand abortion is murder". That's not a fair way for people to express their opinion.
however آپ could ask the سوال on a tv دکھائیں "If they were to make another season what would be the best storyline" and have one of the options as "i am clearly evil as i don't want another season" and maybe use a image of a baddie from the show. It is a biased سوال but it's not oppressing anyone's opinion and it's just a bit of fun
1. سب, سب سے اوپر tip number one! تصاویر can make all the difference in a good pick, i don't just mean adding images, although just adding them does make a pick better why not add some funny یا ironic images.
...okay i'm not explaining this brilliantly so let me use some examples
asking who your think is the closest family in a tv show? why not add some تصاویر of each family being dysfunctional
have آپ added a ironic option to pick? e.g. asking "what do آپ think of adding "all of the above" to picks?" and then having "all of the above" as a option brilliant opportunity for a amusing ironic image
آپ can even use تصاویر well on yes/no picks e.g. "do آپ think beauty matters?" add a image of a آتش فشاں (beautiful but deadly) and the ugliest thing آپ can think of...or if آپ can't think of anything like that why not add a funky yes no. I made some of these earlier on today link
the first ones of these, not exactly masterpieces but yes/no ain't much to work with :P
so that's my سب, سب سے اوپر five tips, not the greatest مضمون ever written but i had fun babbling away and i hope it was useful یا amusing to one of آپ guys :D