Piper and Leo Episode Help Please!

Bubbly131 posted on Aug 10, 2008 at 10:42PM
i saw 3 different clips of chris and wyatt and i really want to find the episodes they were in. i will describe them the best i can below. all help is appreciated!

clip 1: chris and wyatt (as young adults) in the attic making a potion. chris adds the final ingrediant and it poofs in wyatt's face. they are standing by the window.

clip 2: wyatt (as a child) is playing candyland with his grandpa. his grandpa says that he needs a double red, but wyatt draws a blue. then a double red card is orbed in place of the blue card, and when his grandpa says that that's cheating, wyatt says that chris did it. grandpa syas that chris doesnt have his powers and, and wyatt says that chris does have his powers. then chris (as a baby) starts giggling from his playpen.

clip 3: chris is playing a hand-held game, and wyatt is standing a few feet directly behind him looking down. they are both young children (chris= 7, wyatt= 10 maybe?)

once again, all help is appreciated. thank you!

Piper and Leo 3 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hawlaw8803 said…
well clip 1 is from "forever charmed" clip 2: i know what episode you are talking about but im not sure what it's called and clip 3 i think that one is from "legend of sleepy halliwell.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک charmedgirl97 said…
yep thats it
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HaleyDewit said…
wink
The second one is from Kill Billie vol.2 ;)