you start off with one pokemon it can be from the professor or others ways
name:
what do they look like:
fear:
bio:
anything else you want to add
pokemon:

rules
rule 1: this rp can have mature thing in it like a character death but ask the person first
rule 2: if there going to be mature romance like love making please use this -------------CENSORED------------- or skip it
rule: you can say bad word but not too bad or too much
rule 4 have fun

edit
oc aka real pokemon on character like red are now alone
last edited on Dec 09, 2013 at 01:32PM

Pokémon 73514 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 55701-55750 of 73514

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک vegeta007 said…
(Then that's why you failed XP)
"Are you wearing your swimsuit ?"Heather asked

(The joke <--------

Your head XP)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DragonAura15 said…
Kitza followed then, smiling.
"You'll find out in a few days, I promise!" Aniyah told Luke.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Nojida said…
(I know XP)
"Nope, I was planning to go swimming tomorrow." Piper replied. "Why about you?"

"Wait, Nick, we don't know what Luke likes!" Topaz called.
Slowly, Nick stopped. "...You have a point there." he admitted, before looking back at Kitza, "What are we gonna do?"

(Huh? XP)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
"Hold on." Kitza took out a Poketch-like device and typed in a number. "Toby? Ask Aniyah about Luke's favorite sweets, okay?"
"Got it," answered Toby's voice on the other end.
(You must remember, always spam quick.attack XP)
"Not really"Heather replied (And que shirtless Dylan XP)

(Oh my gosh XP)
(I'll try to remember next time XP)
"Then we're both swimming tomorrow," Piper decided as they arrived at the beach. She looked around and quickly covered Heather's eyes. "Sis, promise me you won't faint." (Roger XP)

"And his favourite cake flavour!" Nick called into the device.

(What? XP)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TAIKAMODO said…
(What if I'm in your head, and you're just imagining my existence? XP)

(I'm in Fuchsia City, the Poison type Gym. 'Cause Kanto's where it's at. XP)

"Alright Ghastly, prepare yourself!" Hiro challenged, sliding into the Ninja fighting stance he'd learned from his father. Ghastly narrowed it's eyes, before firing a quick Shadow Ball at the red haired boy. Hiro side stepped the attack, before jumping onto the wall and horizontally running across it, then jumping back off and reaching for Ghastly's spherical body. Ghastly teleported away, reappearing behind Hiro. Hiro grinned, twisting his body in midair to avoid Ghastly's lunge and softly landing on the ground, not wasting a second before he took off, running directly at Ghastly.

Ghastly teleported again, reappearing above the Ninja boy and shooting another Shaodw Ball, only for Hiro to backflip away from the Ghost type move, skipping back a few times for good distance. Hiro wiped a bit of sweat off his brow, taking a quick breath. "Your Shadow Ball is becoming quicker, and more accurate too! Good work!" He complimented, before his face became serious. "But this game of Ninja Tag is mine, you hear?" With that the boy vanished in a swirl of dust and leaves, then quickly appeared behind Ghastly's back and reached out. This time Ghastly narrowly managed to avoid it by fazing through the wall, popping back out beneath Hiro this time. Hiro planted his feet firmly on the ground beside where Ghastly was emerging, before pushing himself off the ground and into the air to avoid the lunge from the ghost type, backflipping midair so that his feet landed on the ceiling.
(You better XP)
"Faint ?"Heather asked, "Why would I do that ?.....Are they kissing again ?"

(Night :3)
"Okay," Toby replied briefly before hanging up.
"He'll call back in a little bit," Kitza told them.
(Night)
(I'm pretty sure you're not in my head, since I know what comes in and out most of the time XP)
(And, oh, Kanto? Dang it, none of my characters are there... But I do have an unused character that can conveniently be there!)
(No worries XP)
'Well, no," Piper replied. "Still though, promise me you'll do your best not to faint."

"Alright," Topaz said. "Let's go to the store and-"
"Smoothies." Nick interrupted.
"Uh," Topaz blinked. "we kinda want to buy a cake for Luke-"
"I know, but the same store sells smoothies!" Nick grinned widely. "We can buy some while we wait!"
"You're weird," Topaz decided. "but I like that idea."

"Oh, seriously? You're on vocation?" a 16-year-old boy groaned at his X-transiever. He had brunette hair, blue-green eyes and was wearing a simple white shirt and brown shorts. He huffed. "Y'know, you could've just came to Kanto with me. The beaches here aren't that bad."
Claire, on the screen, smirked. "Who would want your company?"
"I have a feeling you would." the boy answered. Claire huffed, looking away, and he knew he was right. "Anyway, fine. I'm at Fuchsia City right now. Guess I'll find a harbour and come visit you."
"You don't have to, Seith." Claire muttered.
"I don't," Seith agreed, "but I want to." and, with that, he hang up. He realized he was passing by the gym, and, after some thought, he walked in. Maybe a little Gym battle won't hurt, he thought to himself.

(Goodnight :3)
(Well I'm a Ninja, so I can sneak into anywhere without you knowing, even your head XP)

(I did say Kanto's where it's at. Plus, I saw you guys in Haron, Kalos, who knows wherever else. I'm sure somebody can find their way here....somehow....XP)

"Missed me!" Hiro taunted, looking behind him as he ran into the main room where the front door led, Ghastly firing another Shadow Ball only for Hiro to duck beneath it, smirking as it harmlessly hit the wall. Ghastly teleported right in front of Hiro, and the self proclaimed top class Ninja jumped into the air, front flipping cleanly over the ghost Pokémon and landing a few feet behind it. Hiro then whipped around, charging towards the Ghost type in the hopes of finishing the game, only to be forced to stop when Venomoth appeared directly in his path.

"What the heck? Where did you come from?" He panicked, before grinning. "Alright, one or two, doesn't matter! This game is mine!"
(Also, I feel like sharing this with someone, so... I caught a shiny Zigzagoon today! X3)
Nojida commented…
A shiny Zigzagoon? Congratulations! X3 پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
DragonAura15 commented…
Thank you! I named him Bronzy :3 پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
(You did? I almost caught a Shiny Ralts is Alpha Sapphire yesterday, but my 3Ds died on me. XP)
(Okay so apparently we're going to the beach in three or four hours, so I'll probably see you guys at night, not sure when (possibly three or four hours after we leave). I can't use my computer right now so I'll reply to everything once I get back)
(Well then XP What am I supposed to do now ? XP)
"Fine I promise you I won't faint"Heather said
(You can eat pie cakes XP)
(I would but I don't have any XP)
(I feel ya. Once I almost caught a Shiny Geodude in Platinum, but my DS froze on me DX)
(Okay, bye. Have a good time! :D)
(We'll, go buy some. XP)

(Well, Geodude is weird looking anyway, Zigzagoon is a better Shiny, at least in my opinion.)
(I'm broke af XP)

(I have a shiny Houndoom)
(Mow somebody's lawn XP)

(I have a shiny Keckleon in my PC. It's staying there too, 'cause I hate Keckleon, even if it is shiny.)
(This is South Africa XP No one comes into your fence unless you've known them for over a year XP)

(Wanna battle ?)
(Oh...uh....lemonade stand? XP)

(I would, but I don't have my 3Ds on me actually XP I went to see a relative last night, and I didn't think I would be here that long so I didn't bring it, but as it turns out, I probably should have...such a tragic fate....)
(I don't want to get robbed in front of the very reliable police XP)

(Always bring the 3DS, better safe than sorry)
(Indeed. If there's something I know about relatives, they can talk for hours! XD)
(True enough. Go make some pie cakes yourself? XP)

(I learned that the hard way...)

(Yeah, Iearned that the hard way too XD)
(And I'm back! Sorry it took so long, we also had dinner XP)
(Never, ever leave home without something to entertain yourself! Especially when visiting relatives XP)
"I'm holding you on to that," Piper said before uncovering her eyes.
"Hey you two!" Astrid called running over to them.
"When did you guys get here?" shirtless Dylan asked walking up to them.

As Seith walked into the Gym, he heard sounds, making him look around. He frowned when he found no one inside. "That's odd." he muttered to himself. "When the Gym Leader is out, they usually close the-" he stopped when he saw a boy in a ninja outfit bolt into the room, followed by a Shadow Ball. Seith blinked, wondering if he should interrupt whatever was going on, and, after some thought, he leaned against a wall and watched the scene.
(How does one do that ? XP)

(At least you've learned XP I can get out of it since I'm quiet one and my mom has the most to say XP)

(Ahh food, the greatest thing in life XP Next to pokemon and yugioh XP)
"Oh hi Astri......."Heather stopped as soon as she noticed Dylan. She found herself wobbly legs and started blushing
(I know right? XP)
"Hang in there," Piper muttered to Heather.
"Hm?" Astrid blinked and realized what was going on. "Gah, dang it!"
"Are you feeling alright, Heather?" Dylan asked as he approached them.
(My life has been overrun by pokemon, wrestling and anime XP)
"Y...y...ye...I'm.....f.....f-"­Hea­the­r stammered moving back
(Wow XP So that's how having a gamer friend feels like XP)
"Are you sure? You seem a bit red," Dylan said and turned to Piper. "Does she have a cold?"
"Yes!" Piper replied quickly. "Yes, she does!"
(And other video games XP I'm gonna have to leave that stuff for a while though XP)
"Ye..ah..."Heather said nervously
(I know the pain XP)
"Wait, let me check," Dylan said moving in and placing a hand on her forehead while Piper and Astrid got that worried anime expression.
(Exams in four weeks XP)
"Mn!"Heather squeaked blushing managing not to faint
(Final exams? XP)
"Oh wow, you're burning," Dylan said holding his own forehead. "Are you sure you should be out?"
(Trial exams XP)
"I'll go home!"Heather blurted out and ran off
(And there are more exams after that? XP)
"Wait, Heather!" Piper exclaimed running after her.
"Oh-kay?" Dylan sweatdropped watching them.
"You're a huge nerd." Astrid decided.
"What's with you?" Dylan frowned.
"You're never gonna get a girlfriend if you're like this," Astrid continued, and Dylan simply rolled his eyes.
(Yes XP)
Once she was out of Dylan's sight Heather sat on the sand and started blushing and trembling
(Oh my gosh XP)
"Heather!" Piper said approaching her. "Are you okay?"
(I know XP)
"Dylan....Dylan....."Heather repeated to herself (Btw was the modeling in Sinnoh ? XP)
(This year is full of exams XP)
"I'll take that as a no." Piper decided, sat next to her and rubbed her back. (It would make more sense if it was so I'll say yes XP)
(Yeah XP But at least the high school blues are almost at an end XP)
"Too close...."Heather muttered to herself (So we missed out on Heather's awkwardness XP)
(Will university be easier? XP)
"He just touched your forehead," Piper said. "He wasn't that close." (We can still do it using a flashback thing XP)
(I don't know, get a cook book. XP)

(And yeah, I shall never again abandon my beloved 3DS again.)

Hiro, not even realizing someone had walked in and was watching them, ducked under another Shadow Ball from ghastly, before vanishing in a swirl of dust and leaves, appearing across the room to avoid Venomoth's stun spore. ghastly wasn't so lucky, and ended up getting caught. Venomoth then flew over to Ghastly, lightly tapping it, signifying the ghost Pokémon was now eliminated. "Yes! One down, one to go! Take a long rest now, Ghastly!" Hiro returned the poison gas Pokémon, before narrowing his eyes at Venomoth.

"Alright buddy, you ready?" He questioned, and Venomoth replied by shooting a green streak of energy formed in the shape of an X at the red haired ninja. "Ooooh, so that's how you wanna play? Alright then, you're on!" Hiro bolted towards the wall again, doing a mid air barrel roll into the wall, then barrel rolling back off of it so that he was flying towards Venomoth. Venomoth quickly flew to the right of his lunge, easily dodging it, and then proceeded to glow purple for a few seconds.

Hiro planted both his feet on the ground upon landing. Warily watching what his flying partner was planning. Venomoth released a flurry of glowing purple spikes into the air, which scattered all along the ground and sunk into it, causing the entire floor to glow purple for a few seconds before subsiding. Hiro scowled at the recent developing, realizing this effectively limited his movement. "Good work! Now I can't move along the ground as freely. But that won't stop me!" Hiro leaped back onto the wall, running straight up until he was on the ceiling. He then ran across the ceiling until he was directly above Vnomoth, before pushing himself down towards the poisonous but Pokémon.

Venomoth shot another X Scissor at the boy, and Hiro countered by twisting his body in a manner similar to a spinning top, managing to roll to the left just enough for the bug type move to miss. Seeing as though he was now off course, he once more on the wall, this time not immediately jumping back off.

"Ninja Art: Extra Sensory!" The boy's eyes suddenly closed, and Hiro smirked when he found that he could now see all of the spikes beneath the ground and where they were, and now knew exactly how to avoid them. "Alright Venomoth, here I come!" He landed on the ground without making a single sound, before running in a zig zag pattern towards Venomoth. Venomoth released a large cloud of sparkly orange powder directly in Hiro's path, causing the top class ninja to veer to the right to avoid the cloud, in an attempt to avoid paralysis.

Hiro then vanished in a swirl of dust and leaves again, this time not appearing for several seconds. Venomoth whipped it's head in every direction it could think of in an attempt to spot the boy, but it proved to be in vain as it could not spot him anywhere. Hiro finally appeared in the air beside Venomoth, surprising the insect Pokémon to the point where it didn't even noticed Hiro's hand until it was already tapping it. Signifying that it too, had been eliminated.

Hiro crossed his arms over his chest in pride, grinning widely as he returned Venomoth to it's Pokéball as well. "Alright! I win! This round of Ninja tag goes to Hiro, the super duper ultra amazing top class ninja!" He cheered, fist pumping the air above him dramatically. His celebrations continued until he noticed someone was inside the gym, watching him. He hadn't really expected to get any challengers today, but he wasn't one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

"Oh! Uh, hey there challenger, and welcome to the Fuschia City Gym! I'm Hiro, temporary gym leader! Nice to meet' ha!" He greeted, walking over to the challenger as he adjusted his scarf.
(Those cost money XP)
(Nope, not at all XP Infinitely harder though XP)
"Yes he was!"Heather whined (That works XP)
A few minutes later, Toby called back, and Kitza relayed the message. "Aniyah said that Luke likes a mix of chocolate and vanilla cake." (This plus the smell of cookies from the kitchen is making me hungry)
(Oh my gosh XP)
"Oh, dear..." Piper sighed. "This is gonna be hard..." (So should we do it? XP)

(Assuming they're at the shop XP)
"Chocolate and vanilla?" Topaz echoed, looking away from the doughnuts. "He's got a nice taste."
"Mhm," Nick agreed with a mouthful of candy. (I suggest you close your door immediately XP)

Seith chuckled, arms crossed, as he watched the temporary leader walk over to him. He had challenged quite a lot of gyms, but this one was definitely something else. He didn't bother to move as he answered, "Temporary Gym leader. Not gonna complain. After all," he looked at the room, "I got to watch quite a show." He placed his hands in his pockets and looked back at Hiro. "I'm Seith, nice to meet you."
(I know XP But oddly enough, I'm looking forward to it XP)
"And he was shirtless"Heather squeaked blushing (Sure XP)
(How can that be possible? XP)
"Dang it!" Piper moaned. "Now it's gonna be even harder!" (Okay, I'll start it XP)

Some time ago...
"This is the place," Piper said arriving at a park which was filled with photographers and all that stuff they use.
(I don't know XP It's a new experience so if I get in, it'll be something different XP)
"Why can't he just wear a shirt ?'Heather asked herself quietly

"I...I've changed my mind!"Heather whined