you start off with one pokemon it can be from the professor or others ways
name:
what do they look like:
fear:
bio:
anything else you want to add
pokemon:

rules
rule 1: this rp can have mature thing in it like a character death but ask the person first
rule 2: if there going to be mature romance like love making please use this -------------CENSORED------------- or skip it
rule: you can say bad word but not too bad or too much
rule 4 have fun

edit
oc aka real pokemon on character like red are now alone
last edited on Dec 09, 2013 at 01:32PM

Pokémon 73514 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 55851-55900 of 73514

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک vegeta007 said…
(Yeah but personally I prefer Fiesta and Chasing XP)
(No I'll be out at 3 then I'll have to wait another 3 hours XP)
(She should ask her XP Like right now XP)

"Didn't get that"Heather said and realized they were taking pictures, "Oh no!" she squeaked turning her back to the camera and covering her head again

(Gotta blast, night :3)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TAIKAMODO said…
(Fiesta was really good, and I don't remember what Chase was, so I'd have to listen to it to judge. XP)

Hiro smirked, not even bothering to issue a command. Greninja back so it was facing upwards, twirling the Knight Slash around in a circular motion so that it was rotating in a way similar to that of a fan. The two attacks collided, causing the entire room to shake from the force of it. Greninja Skidded back a few feet, it's glare remaining on it's face.

"Kay Greninja, Water Shuriken!"

(I don't wanna draw it out, but at the same time, Yanmega vs Greninja is looking very cool in my head, and I feel like it's actually been pretty short on a by second basis. Heck, my gym battle with Viola in the X and Y RP took longer.)

(Laterz.)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Nojida said…
(Don't know any of those XP)
(Or two, you never know XP And believe me, you really need a break from me XP)
(Ask who? XP)

Piper giggled. "Think those are enough?" she asked Virgina.
"Yeah, these should be enough," Virgina replied, snickering, before turning to Heather. "Alright dear, we're done!"

"Counter it with Ancient Power!" Seith commanded out of instinct, and, to his surprise, Yanmega actually obeyed. Rocks that seemed to come out of nowhere starting floating behind it, before shooting themselves at Greninja.
(Oh, now that you mention it, this battle does seem pretty cool. In fact, it's the best RP-Gym battle I've had in ages XD)

(Goodnight :3)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
(Look'em up then, otherwise you shall remained in the cursed land of 'outta the loop'. XP)

The amount of Ancient Power rocks and Water Shuriken proved to be equal, as when the two barrages collided in mid air, there was none left on either side to hit their opponent. Hiro smirked when he saw Yanmega finally obeying Seith. "See? A good Pokémon battle can do a lot for your bonds with your Pokémon, that's why even though me and Greninja aren't as close as my other Pokémon, we can still fight together! Alright Greninja, boost your attack power even more with another Power Up Punch!"

Greninja dashed towards Yanmega at high speed, before vanishing from sight. Reappearing in the air behind the flying Pokémon, it's fist already reared back with the same familiar glow surrounding it's amphibian hand.

(Yeah, same here! But then again, how any gym battles do you have, really?)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DragonAura15 said…
Fio rolled her eyes at her friend. "Oh, leave it to Kitza to skip over some important details. Like the fact that we're Pokemon turned human."
"I didn't leave it out intentionally!" Kitza protested, going slightly red. "It just... didn't come up in a conversation."
(Hi dropping a reply for you when get XP)
(I can't help but laugh whenever you say I need a break from you XP)
(Aunt Charlotte XP)

"Can I change now ?"Heather asked
(Okay guys, we're home now but I'll have to wait another half an hour to use the computer so see you soon)
(See ya then!)

(Also, Vegeta, I heard Fiesta again, and it kinda reminds of one of the Japanese openings for Pokémon...it gives me that vibe for some reason. XP)
(And I'm back!)
(Well it's true XP)
(She'll ask her later XP)
"Oh yes, go ahead," Virgina replied airily as Piper walked over to Heather.

"We did talk about paintbrush horses though," Nick said randomly.
"Wait, Pokemon turned human?" Topaz asked suspiciously. "Not something one hears every day."

Yanmega probably realized what it had done, because it completely ignored Seith commands again- instead, it span around and charged at Greninja, apparently not paying attention to its glowing fist.
(Okay :D I'm leaving in about an hour, though)
(Sweet!)
(No it isn't XP My day has been dreadful XP)
(She should XP)
"Thank you"Heather said getting up, "I'm gonna go change, don't burn anything down.....except maybe the camera's" she said quietly
(I know, it's awesome X3 Oh and, school? It's evening here XD)
(How has it been dreadful? XP)
(She will XP)
"Heather," Piper gave Heather her Pokeballs back. "Return your Pokemon please."
(We're never all on at the same time for very long, are we? XP)

Hiro smirked. "Don't get too reckless." He warned, as Greninja's fist pounded into Yanmega, even as it got hit by the flying and bug type's attack(?)(not sure if that's really controlling Yanmega or not, since it didn't seem like it avoided it.). Greninja felt another power surge flow through it's body as it leapt back, waiting for it's unruly opponent to make it's next move.
(Evening is best time XP)
(I've just been having a bad day XP Except the part where I became a library monitor XP)
(Right now XP)
"But they like being outside"Heather said
(Exactly XP)
(I envy you now XP)
(Later XP)
"Yeah but they might burn something," Piper said giving her a knowing look.

Instead of getting ready for another attack, Yanmega returned to its Pokeball, which forcefully sent out a Hitmonchan.
Seith facepalmed. "U-turn again? Seriously?"
(It's only for 6 weeks XP Then my school life ends XP)
(Pls now XP Or let's use someone else XP)
"Fine"Heather pouted returning them all except Jim
(It's morning here XD)
"But when we're in these forms, you can just go ahead and think of me- us, as human. To make it much less confusing, you know," Kitza told them.
Fio cast a glance at Topaz. "I don't think she believes us, Kitza," she muttered. "Here, let me show you." She tossed the cake high into the air. Kitza winced, but Fio shot a dark blast from her hands, which hit a couple of garbage cans nearby and knocked them over, before catching the cake again neatly. "Dark Pulse!" she announced. "Yeah. That just happened."

"Is Aniyah done with her invitations yet?" Ralon asked Toby.
"Almost!" called Aniyah.
(Dang it, I'll never understand timezones XP)
(Oh right XP Now I feel sorry for you XP)
(No please no XP I already have too much stuff to type XP)
"That's better," Piper giggled. "Also, you did an awesome job."

Both Topaz and Nick stared at Fio, dumbfounded.
"Uh..." muttered Topaz, for once speechless.
Nick, one the other hand, had a lot to say. "That was so awesome! You can use Pokemon moves while in human form, too? Can you use Dark Pulse again while spinning around? How many other moves can you use? What about Bite?" he went one asking questions.
(Not that difficult XP Just think of the Earth, when it's noon, people have night and others have afternoon XP)
(Well at least I get to be one XP)
(You're fine XP)
"They did an awesome job, not me"Heather said walking to the changing rooms
(Gaah! XP)
(What do you do during that anyway? XP)
(No I'm not XP Yesterday I got a headache because of this XP)
"Oh don't be like that," Piper said following her. "You did good, even though it was your first time."
(I want waffles!)

(Also, Yanmega is gonna beat up Ekans next time it comes out, because I don't really like Ekans. XP)

"Greninja, return!" Hiro recalled the water frog, a grin on his face. "A ninja always has the perfect counter technique! Ninja Summoning: Ghastly!" He released the poison gas Pokémon onto the field. Since Ghost types were immune to fighting type moves, this was going to be perfect!
(It's not that hard XP)
(Make sure people don't eat, they stay quiet, organize the books XP)
(It's your fault for not being able to keep up XP)
"Na-ah!"Heather shook her head
"Glad you're enjoying the show!" Fio purred. "Yes, Pokemon moves can be used in this form. It takes a bit of extra effort, but when you've been practicing, you can make it look effortless." She winked. "My other moves are Sucker Punch, Taunt, and Play Rough."
"This is all fine and good," grumbled Kitza, "but didn't you have a cake to deliver?"
(Yes it is XP)
(Oh now I see XP Do you do that after school? XP)
(So? XP)
"Yah-huh!" Piper nodded.

"Taunt?" Nick repeated thoughtfully, partially ignoring Kitza. "Can I see you use it real quick?"

(Oh, really? I was planning to just have Yanmega go in and out, and not actually defeat any Pokemon XP)
Seith smirked, once again feeling relieved that he could have control of the battle. "Well, as a trainer, I try to cover my Pokemon's weaknesses. Hitmonchan doesn't only know Fighting-type moves!" as soon as he said that, Hitmonchan charged at Ghastly, ready to use Pursuit.
(Not really XP)
(During breaks XP)
(So cool XP)
"Nope"Heather said going into the changing room
((Well, then it'd be a 3-0 sweep, and that'd be kinda anti-climatic. XP heck, I was planning on Ghastly going down too. It's still a basic stage Pokémon and all.)

"Ghastly, Shadow Ball!"
(I'm leaving in a few minutes, just to let you know beforehand XP)
"Oh, I don't know." Fio smirked. "I'm not sure if it would be worth showing you." She waited for Taunt to take effect.
(Oh, alright. And I'm slowing down with the replies a little, since it's dinner time.)
(It is XP)
(Oh phew XP)
(Not cool XP I hate having to type so much XP)
"Yup," Piper said sitting on a chair.

"Huh?" Nick asked, looking disappointed it. "Why not?"

(Hm, I'll see how I'll work this out. Either way, Seith's gonna lose, so it doesn't really matter how many Pokemon got down XP)
The two attacks collided, causing Hitmonchan to stumble back a bit. However, it immediately regained its balance.
"Use Ice Punch!"
(What do you think would be the worst type combination ? For me it's Rock and Ice type, that pokemon would have a bad time XP)
(What is ? XP)
(I took the day where the library would be closed XP)
"Nope"Heather said from inside
(Fair enough)
(Maybe Fire-Flying, though it does have its pros)
"Well... How do I know you're a strong enough opponent if you don't even try to fight me?" Fio persisted.
"Oh, boy. Here we go," sighed Kitza, taking the cake from Fio.
(Well, it does matter, because the cupcake king says so. XP)

(And the worst type combo? Steel/Poison.....so many weaknesses...maybe grass/flying, competitively speaking...)

"Teleport!" Hiro exclaimed, and Ghastly managed to vanish just as Hitmonlee's fist would have hit it, reappearing across the room, giggling manically. "Now use Toxic Spikes!"
(Huh, never really thought about that XP)
(Not sure XP)
(How wonderful XP)
"Yup," Piper said.

"Oh, are you trying to mess with me?" Nick demanded, taking a step forward.
"So that's how Taunt works," Topaz muttered, fascinated.

(Evil Cupcake King, actually. XP And the battle looks like it's gonna take forever, so how about we end it soon?)
Seith looked down at the spikes thoughtfully. "The move Toxic Spikes poisons the Pokemon once it enters the battle," he said, mostly to reassure Hitmonchan. "It's not very useful at this point, though." he muttered quietly to himself. "Anyway. Hitmonchan, use Ice Punch again!"
(Ice and rock has 4x weakness to fighting and steel, it's weak to rock, grass, water and ground types not to mention is would have low speed and low defense. A STAB fighting or steel type move would take it out with no issue XP)
(We did it again XP)
(Also the library looks really nice XP)
"Stop that"Heather said coming out wearing her normal clothes
(Now you're being over-analytic XP)
(Dang it! XP)
(Is it big? XP)
"Sorry," Piper grinned getting up. "Anyway, let's go."
(Well it's true XP)
(I know XP)
(Not really XP But you wouldn't have a big library in a public school XP)
"Hey, when are you challenging the league ?"Heather asked
(Is there a Pokemon like that? XP)
(We need to stop that XP)
(Ours wasn't even as big as a classroom XP)
"It opens in a few days," Piper replied going out. "So, in a few days."
(No and there might not be XP)
(We really do XP)
(Ours is about the size of a classroom XP)
"Oh okay, I think we'll still be here when that happens"Heather said (I'm satisfied with these two XP Let's stop and go with someone else XP)
(Most likely XP)
(Like really XP)
(How many books are there? XP)
"Perfect," Piper grinned. (Okay, but who should we go with? XP)

(So this reminds me of Mordo and Alexa XP)
(Hopefully XP)
(It's not that hard to go back a page XP)
(I'm not sure, I didn't count XP)
"Yes it is"Heather agreed, "Don't worry, I will make sure mom and grandpa aren't working" (Who do you feel like using ? XP)

(Oh that it does XP)
(Wasn't gonna use it anyway XP)
(But lazy XP)
(Make sure to count next time XP)
"Thank you sis," Piper snickered. (Alexa and Mordo XP)

(And of Mikey and Charity a bit, but it reminds me more of a disobey-the-daddy kind of thing XP)
(I know I wouldn't XP)
(True XP)
(Do you really need to know ? XP)
"You're welcome"Heather smiled (Okay, start it XP)

(True, more on Mordo's side since Doug would love Alexa, they haven't met yet though XP)
(Well...I've been enlightened...XP)

(How many characters in relationships do you two have? Do you even know?)

(And frankly, I have nothing better to do than write Hiro playing Ninja Tag, so I'm just dragging it along intentionally. XP Also, I am not evil! Remember when I had the crying icon over that Jiraiya AMV? Those were the tears of pure cupcake innocence! XP)

"Ghastly, use Night Shade!"

Suddenly the entire room was enshrouded in darkness, even the trainers couldn't see, though this didn't bother Hiro at all. "A Ninja works best in the darkness." His voice echoed around the entire room, still unable to be seen. "Now attack!" Ghastly's ghostly form(say THAT five times fast) swooped from the air down to Hitmonlee, as the user was the only one who could still see through the darkness.
(Well, I would count how many we have, but... laziness XP)
(Eeyup XP)
(Indeed XP)
(Of course I do XP)
(Where's Mordo? XP)

(Oh, you're right, actually... But we'll find you something to do! And, cupcake innocence? Pfft, there is no such thing! XP)
(I actually tried to do it XD)
"Brace yourself, Hitmonchan!" Seith exclaimed at the darkness. Hitmonchan, not being able to do anything better, brought his arms up to his face like a shield and braced himself for the attack.

(Then what are we waiting for? XP Let's have them meet! XP)
(We have 6 couples XP)
(Fine, I'll count for you XP)
(On the beach XP)

(I don't believe you XP)

(Start it XP)
(Wow, really? XP)
(Thank you XP)
(Okay, bring Doug in as well XP)
"Well now that that's over, where's Mordo?" Alexa asked herself walking around at the beach.

(Why not? XP)
(Yes XP 3 old gen, 3 new gen XP)
(I might give up though XP)
(I shall XP)
"And that's how I got your mother to marry me"Doug finished off his story to Mordo
"Seems like grandpa wasn't to keen on it"Mordo said to his father
"He said I was too loud
"Which you are"
(OMG I want to squeal! X3)
(No don't! XP)
(Perfect XP)
"Oh!" Alexa said noticing Mordo and Doug and walked over to them.
(Six? I think I've had one.....ever.....yeah.....XP)

(And cupcakes are the Angels of baked food! Actual Angels couldn't compare to the purity of cupcakes!)

(I tried it the second I typed it, and all i did was bite my tongue. XP)

"Won't be as easy as that!" Ghastly swooped under Hitmonlee's arms, not bothering to aim for the face as Hitmonlee had made a sufficient guard against such a thing, but instead ramming itself into the fighting type's stomach.
(There's still the 7th couple that has yet to come XP)
(I'll do my best not to XP)
"True enough"Doug agreed with a snickered, "I guess he also thought I was one of those, 'date a girl, leave her and move on' kinda guy"
"Weren't you one of those ?"Mordo asked
"Kinda, never dated that much though"
(Which is the seventh couple? XP)
(Promise? XP)
"Uh, hello," Alexa said as she approached them.

(Of course a mere human being would think like that!)
(I know right? XP)
"Now! Use Pursuit!" came the command. Hitmonchan quickly recovered from the hit, apparently not having taken much damage, before using Pursuit on Ghastly while he still knew where it was.