you start off with one pokemon it can be from the professor or others ways
name:
what do they look like:
fear:
bio:
anything else you want to add
pokemon:

rules
rule 1: this rp can have mature thing in it like a character death but ask the person first
rule 2: if there going to be mature romance like love making please use this -------------CENSORED------------- or skip it
rule: you can say bad word but not too bad or too much
rule 4 have fun

edit
oc aka real pokemon on character like red are now alone
last edited on Dec 09, 2013 at 01:32PM

Pokémon 73514 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 55901-55950 of 73514

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک vegeta007 said…
(Neville and Carine XP)
(Promise XP)
"Oh hey Alexa"Mordo smiled
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Nojida said…
(Oh yeah X3)
(Okay I'm holding you on to that XP)
"Hey Mordo," Alexa smiled back and looked at Doug. "Hello Mordo's dad." (I actually think they have met, just haven't talked yet XP)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TAIKAMODO said…
(Quick Fairy Tail Notice: Fiesta's almost as catchy as Rock City Boy...XP)

(That's a lot of characters, at least fourteen...my head'd explode remembering all those personalities and teams and names and who was who...that's why I'm limited to AaronXDaisy and MattX'I honestly could care less nowadays'...XP)

(And what are you then, if not 'merely human'? XP)

(Biting your tongue is not fun...I can't even eat a cupcake right now...it's terrible...)

"Crap!" Hiro exclaimed as Ghastly was sent flying into the wall, the night shade deactivating on it's own as Ghastly was revealed to be fainted. "Ghastly's really fragile, being a basic stage and all..I wanted to give him some more experience." Hiro explained how quickly Ghastly's been defeated, before taking out another Pokéball.

"Ninja Summoning: Ekans!"
(And maybe a certain nerd and a bashful girl XP)
(Alright XP)
"Hi, Alexa right ?"Doug asked (No I think Doug showed up when they were with Cliff and Alexa dragged her dad away XP)
(Hey, I already have a catchy song in my head, I don't need another XP)
(We still need to see more of those two XP And Taika, it's really not that hard. Not when you're a shipper >X3)
"Yup, that's me." Alexa nodded. (Still met, in a way XP)

(That, my friend, is a story for another time. XP)
Seith nodded, now understanding why Ghastly had fainted with just one hit. He looked down at Hitmonchan. "Think you can keep going?" As a reply, Hitmonchan puffed his chest. Seith smirked, before nodding. "Alright, let's continue! Use Ice Punch!"
(Chala, head chala! XP)
(And she's a mega shipper XP)
"Oh, I haven't formerly introduced myself"Doug said getting up, "I'm Doug, Mordo's father" (More like saw him XP)
(You can never have too many catches songs? What have your learned from your Supreme Overlord of the universe? Our universe is ruled by me, cupcake king and ruler of catchy songs. XP)

(I'm a semi-shipper. Not as crazy as you are, but I can see your logic and/or methods((if the ships are made with characters you made to begin with)) behind wanting certain people. Just not as far into that dangerous land as full on shippers are. XP)

(Told'ya there wasn't gonna be a sweep. XP)

Dodge it with Constrict, and wrap around Ekans!" Ekans snaked around Hitmonlee's ice shrouded fist, it's body briefly forming a spiral as it lunged at Hitmonlee.
(You're ruling our universe? In that case, I have a few favours to ask XP)
(I didn't quite understand any of that, actually XD)
"Nice to meet you, Mr Doug," Alexa said smiling. "And I'm Alexa, Mordo's girlfriend." (Well yeah XP)

Hitmonchan was evidently surprised with that counterattack. It watched Ekans wrap around its arm, before shaking it frantically in a comedic way.
"Uh..." Seith muttered, watching Hitmonchan doing its best to shake the snake (try saying THAT five times fast XD) Pokemon off of his arm, occasionally jumping up and down nervously.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
(Why am I poor Supreme Overlord ? XP)
(He doesn't really ship XP)
"Oh I know that"Doug said, "And I can see my little guy got himself a perfect woman"
(You called me evil, so I don't know if I'll be doing you any of those favors. Feel free to ask, though. XP)

(And you told me muffins were better than cupcakes once. Since then, your life has been met with peril. Should you repent for your actions and change your ways, you shall be blessed with the blessing of cupcakes, the highest one could ever hope to get. XP)

Hiro sweat dropped. "Uh, this probably isn't the time, but I figured you should know about Ekans's ability, poison touch. Whenever it uses a move that causes it to come into physical contact with it's opponent, the opponent had a chance of being poisoned." He pointed out.
(Wait, which one is Supreme Overlord? XP)
(Oh that XP And actually, I haven't tried neither of these things, so I'm just gonna... *crawls out of room*)
"That he did," agreed Alexa with a snicker. "I just hope he thinks so, too."

"I think Hitmonchan has already figured that out," Seith muttered, noticing that his Pokemon's arm was starting to turn purple. Finally, Seith cleared his throat. "Use you other arm and Ice Punch Ekans!"
(I regret nothing XP)
(Wait what ? XP)
"Oh I don't think so"Mordo said, "I know I've got the perfect woman"
"And the only one that wants to prevent this is your father correct ?"Doug asked Alexa

(You know what sucks about Hitmonchan ? He's can learn all the elemental punches but doesn't have the Sp. Atk to back it up XP They need to fix that with Mega Hitmonchan XP)
angry
(Of course, I'm the supreme overlord. And you shall regret everything, Vegeta. Or I shall get Kakkarot to teach you a lesson in respect. He learned the truth after that stunt with the muffin button. XP)

(Yeah, they can give a Mega to Hitmonlee, I guess Hitmonchan, and Girrafirig. Oh, plus Flygon and Dragonite. XP)

(Besides, I only have like, three characters(five if you count the two characters I'm introducing in P.A.J) anyway, so unless it was a love triange(which, with their personalities, it wouldn't) I couldn't go around making ships like you two do. XP)

"Let go and get out of the way! Quick!" Hiro warned, and Ekans tried to unwrap itself from Hitmonlee's arm as quick as it could, but just wasn't fast enough and found itself knocked a few feet back, now forcefully dislodged from the fighting type, until it landed in front of Hiro, a bit weakened, but still able to battle. "Ekans, Pin Missle!"

(My auto correct keeps trying to make me say "Evans" instead of Ekans, and it is getting annoying.)
(Muffin button? XP)
(Wait, the elemental punches are Physical attacks, aren't they? XP And Hitmonchan's got a high attack stat XP)
(Oh, yeah, here the characters just pop out of nowhere. As will a few others that I just made for the Johto RP!)
"Well...yeah," Alexi replied nervously. "That's pretty much how it is."

"Use Sky Uppercut!" commanded Seith. Immediately, Hitmonchan jumped into the air, before coming down towards Ekans, fist ready.
(All hail muffin button! XP)
(Nope, they're special XP)
"Ah classic"Doug said, "Don't worry, he'll love my son soon. It's very to difficult to not like him"
(Where?! XP)
(No I'm pretty sure they're Physical XP)
"I've noticed that," Alexa assured. "My father doesn't seem to want to, though."
(No, all hail the cupcake king! XP)

(And I just checked our beloved Bulbapedia, and it says the elemental punches(at least fire punch) are physical moves. XP)

(Hence why I only have a total of three(five, counting P.A.J.), and two of them are related, so...yeah. XP I'm sticking with AaronXDaisy and MattX'Whatever I feel like putting here' until further notice.)

"Ekans, dodge it and use Pin Missle again!"

Ekans angled it's body so that it was shaped like a hoop, causing Hitmonlee's fist to impact with the ground, Ekans safely unharmed, before it shot a barrage of thin needle like Missles from it's mouth.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DragonAura15 said…
(What kind of shipper would I be? XD)
(And okay, great cupcake king)
"I'm ready!" Aniyah announced, holding a pile of invitations.
Ralon's eyes widened. "How many people are you inviting anyway?"
"The more the merrier!" insisted Toby. "Where's Luke, anyway?"
"Still on the bouncy house," answered Aniyah. "Which is good, because I still need to get him a special present!" She ran off.
"Well, we'd better deliver these," Toby told the others. (Anyone you guys want can receive an invitation)
Nojida commented…
Well, from what I've seen, آپ don't seem to ship everyone, so I guess you're some kind of... a mild shipper? یا a sane one. XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
(Hi :3)
(Oh I was wrong, we have 8 couples XP)
"Don't worry, he will"Doug said, "Give him some time"

(I do! XP)
(Quick Omake story, based off of the "princess and the peasant" theme, and inspired by my out of nowehere goal to create more pairings than Noji and Vegeta, though i doubt it's possible. XP)

(Quick note: This takes place in Haron, because why the heck not.)

~Omake~

"Look what you've done now, you infuriating peasant!" The voice of a girl hissed angrily, her eyes narrowing at the 'culprit'. She had long, flowing blonde hair that reached down her back, and apple green eyes that seemed colder than the ice from a Frostlass's Aurora Beam while it was in hail. She was dressed in an elegeant green gown, silky white gloves, and white ballerina slippers. The 'culprit' was a boy about roughly the same age, who had short brown hair that spiked up in random directions, oak brown eyes, and a bandage across his nose, though nobody knew if it was actually injured or if it was just purely for cosmetic purposes.

He was dressed in a far more simply attire of a red t shirt, jean shorts, red sneakers, and a white and red baseball cap woth a Pokéball logo sewn onto the front in all red. Rolling his eyes at the girl's accusation, he plopped down onto one of the large, and rather comfortable couches, nearly sinking into the seat with how...soft it was. In all honesty, it felt like sitting on a cloud of somesorts. "I didn't do anything except get a peppermint, and since i'm not allowed to 'spoil my appetite before dinner'," He did a cheap mockery of her voice, much to her irritation, "i had to find something else to snack on. I don't see what the problem is."

"Of course. Only a peasant wouldn't understand the gravity of such a simple mistake." She huffed, crossing her arms. "So allow me, as your honorable princess, to explain." Again the boy found himself rolling his eyes at her, but remained wuoet as she proceeded to explain his 'mistake'. "Those mints weren't for you to go around eating whenever you felt like it! There were exactly three hundred mints in that bowl, two for every guest, and they were the specially made Declora Mints! With ingredients only found in the most exotic locations on the planet! Getting those three hundred costed more than every inch of fabric on all the clothing you've ever worn put together! And now there's only two hunded and ninety nine!"

The boy face palmed. "Really? You're that worked up over a mint? If it's that important i could just throw it up for you or something, though you'll have to rewrap it yourself." He offered sarcastically, smirking at the girl's enraged face.

"This is not something to be taken lightly, peasant! If father founds out even one mint is missing from that bowl, he'll-" She was cut off by the boy's voice interjecting sharply.

"Then don't tell him. Just put a regular mint in there, nobody'll notice. Jeez Laura, i thouht you were the smart one around here. You couldn't think of that?" He questioned, placing his hands behind his head in a relaxed manner. The girl, now identified as Laura, shook her head fiercely at the suggestion.

"No no no! They must be Declora Mints! Otherwise the guests will think that they aren't receivng first class service, and then they'll tell the public that our family is cheap, and then we'll be dethroned as the royal family and-" She was cut off again by the boy interjecting.

"Calm down! None of that's gonna happen! What has gotten into today? You've been even more annoying than usual!" He snorted, though the insult seemed to go unnoticed by the elegeant blonde girl, who mutely took a seat on the couch right beside him, someething she rarely did. If he were to sit somewhere, usually she would sit as far from him as possible, to ensure his 'peasantly ways' didn't rub off on her.

"You know how important today's dinner party is, right? If it fails, father will likely impeached." She asked, her tone no longer having the elegeant refinement of a princess, but the distress and hesitation of a young girl.

"I know that. That's why you don't gotta be worried." He amswered simply, causing the blone to look at him qith a confused expression.

"I don't follow." She deadpanned, and the boy chuckled.

"The fIrst day i met you, you told me you were going to be the queen one day, and when you did, you would banish me for being the most unwarable person you had ever met." He quoted. "You can't banish me if your father is impeached, and since you seemed so dead set on it, it had to happen. So your father can't be impeached." Laura looked dumbly at him for a few moments, before smiling. "The dinner party'll go fine, so stop stressing so much, and pass me another one of those mints, would'ya?"

Laura suddenly rose from her seat, still smiling, much to the boy's puzzlement. "Thanks....that helped me calm down. I owe you one, pea-" She stopped herself, looking to be in thought for a few seconds, before continuing. "I owe you one, Zack." Seeing The boy's, or rather Zack's, jaw go slack at hearing her use his actual name, caused her to laugh as she walked off, Zack dumbfounded. She had never, ever, ever called him by his full name. Ever. In the year they had known each other, this was the first time he had heard her even say it, let alone adress him with it. And when she was smiling before. It wasn't one of those sadistic smiles when she was about to torture him, or the triumphant one she had when she outsmarted him at something, usually during one of their arguements. It had been a regular, genuine smile, with a hint of mischief in it.

But the strangest part was that he actually found himself liking it. He liked hearing her say his name without any trace of malice behind it, he liked seeing that smile, but why? He had never liked anything about her before. The two were well known to despise each other, having arguements that could last for days before resolving. So why was he feeling anything besides irritation? With a heavy sigh the boy tipped his cap down so it sat lazily atop of his face, which was usually what he did when he went to sleep and still had his hat on.

What was up with life today?

(Said it was quick, didn't i? And if i'm counting, this would be number 3/9('cause you said you had 8, and i techincally already had 2. One more than is 8 9, and 1 more than 2 is 3. So ha. XP)
(Create more shippings than us? Ha! Well, I guess you could surpass our 8 main-for-now couples, but there's no way you'll be able to surpass the total number of couples here. XP Oh and, sweet omake! I'm already shipping them. XD By the way, she's a princess, and you said it's in Haron, so is she from the Royal Family?)
(Oh and, hi X3)
"I'm a bit of an impatient person," Alexa muttered a bit silently.

"Whoa!" Seith exclaimed as Pin Missile got Hitmonchan on the shoulder, although the Bug-type move didn't seem to have caused much damage. Hitmonchan wobbled away from Ekans, wincing a bit from the poison before taking a battle stance again. "Looks like we'll be able to last for a few more turns," Seith thought, taking a big breath. "Okay Hitmonchan, use Pursuit!"
(How art thou ? :3)
(Do you consider Jerry and Amy a new gen couple or an old gen one XP)
"Then Mordo will go talk to him immediately"Doug decided
"What ?"Mordo asked
(I'm awesome thank you X3 How about you? :3)
(I think they should be an old generation XP Since they were born before the kids XP)
"Yes, what?" Alexa repeated a bit nervously.
(I'm pretty mad XP)
(True XP)
"Go on Mordo, have a talk with her father"Doug said
(This is going to be an uphill battle then, isn't it? XP)

(And you already ship them? I just made them an hour ago. XD)

(And yes, remember how Chris mentioned an older sister in the Haron Rp? Whelp, that's her.)

(what does "new gen" and "old gen" mean?)

"Not this again..." Hiro groaned, turning to Ekans, who didn't seem like it would be able to dodge, with how exhausted it was from it's prior bout with Feraligatr. "Ekans, Poison Fang the moment it gets close!"
(Here's my badge, don't know why it keeps rotating XP
 (Here's my badge, don't know why it keeps rotating XP
(Oh dear XD)
(Why are you mad? XP)
(Yes, it is. XD
Well, that's a female shipper for you!
Dang, thanks for giving me spoilers, Taika. XP
Uh, do I have to be the one to explain that? No? Okay, I'm leaving to it Vegeta XP I think it would be even more confusing if I were the one to explain it. ^^')
"No!" Alexa squeaked. "No no!"

"We have no choice but to counter it," Seith muttered, and, as if overhearing him, Hitmonchan slammed into Ekans, also bearing itself for the Poison Fang. (How does Pursuit work again? I'm not sure how to describe it XP)
(Because my parents are travelling tomorrow and I probably can't go with XP)
(Explain what ? XP I didn't do anything, yet XP)
"Why not ?"Doug asked
(Where are they going? XP)
(About the new and old generation thing XP)
"Because..." Alexa didn't really find anything to say.
(They're going to another town and I really want to go with XP)
(Oh that XP Basically we have characters, they had kids XP They are old gen, their kids are new gen XP)
"Then it's settled, you shall have a chat with Alexa's father"Doug said
(But why can't you? XP)
(Oh that explanation's good XP)
"No he won't!" Alexa said quickly.
(I might be busy at school tomorrow XP But since it's gonna rain the whole day I don't know if it'll be canceled or not XP)
(You could've done that XP)
"Why not ?"Doug asked
(I knew it would. XP)

(And you asked, so i told you. XP)

(But even so.....it was literally an hour...that shouldn't be possible. XP)

(I have no idea how pursuit works either XP)

(So....many....characters...)

Ekans's fangs sunk in as it was hit, and now a moment later it wa sent flying back by Hitmonlee's attack.
(Pray for that XP)
(Nothing's impossible, Taika! Except maybe me explaining stuff XP)
"Because he's busy," Alexa blurted.

"Are you alright, Hitmonchan?" asked Seith, watched his Pokemon rub the spot that was bitten. He winced in pain as the poison started taking action again, and Seith took a deep breath. "This might be our last move... Use Ice Punch again!"
(But I need to know XP Since they're leaving early XP)
(I'm needed XP Pursuit is one of those high priority attacks XP It has the highest priority of any move and it will always go first XP It deals more damage if the target is switched out XP)
"Doing what ?"Doug asked
(Oh then I don't know XP)
(Yes I know that XP What I'm saying is how it looks like when it's used, because the games don't exactly make it clear XP)
"Being with me," Alexa replied hugging Mordo.
(Yes, pray to overlord Taikamodo. The Muffin button is a false god. XP)
(Well, i'm gonna do a second Omake, and get to 4 out of 9....though now i gotta think of whatever situation the could be in....and Cupcakes being evil is impossible. Theory debunked. XP)

"Ice Punch, huh? Go for one more Poison Fang!" Hiro began to see that he needed more physicsl atracks than Constrict and Poison fang, and made a mental note to teach it some more moves at a later date, watching Ekans lunge at Hitmonlee, mouth open wide and fangs illuminated with a purple glow just as Hitmonlee's fist impacted with it's jaw.
(Whatever XP If it doesn't happen then I have a free Saturday XP)
(Like Quick attack most likely XP)
"Well okay then"Doug said walking off, "Have fun"
(That's the bright side XP)
(That's how I'm imagining it too XP And Taika, the Cupcake Pokemon of Haron is clearly proof that cupcakes are evil. XP)
"Thank goodness," Alexa sighed in relief.

Hitmonchan held back a cry when Ekans' fangs sank into his fist, but it wasn't enough to make him stop his attack. However, after Ice Punch hit, Hitmonchan wobbled dizzily, before finally falling backwards, unconscious.
(And if I wake up early there's a lot I can do XP)
(What's that thing's name again ? XP George ? XP)
"Be careful around my father"Mordo said, "He can decide things for you in a matter of seconds"
(Like? XP)
(Oh wow XP)
"Yeah, I noticed," Alexa muttered with a sigh.
(Nothing XP)
(I like that name XP)
"But he does like you"Mordo said
(The Cupcake Pokémon. Not an actual Cupcake. The Cupcake Pokémon are just the Cupcake demons that ravage the earth to devour the good cupcakes, so that mankind may never enjoy their divine taete again....sweet cupcakes, i could actually make a story out of that!)

(Ah, now we approach the final battle, Yanmega vs. Greninja. Who shall come out the victor, and who shall walk away in defeat? Find out next time, on Pokémon Z.)

Ekans was sent flying, mouth covered in ice, until it finally landed at Hiro's feet, completely unconscious. Hiro wordlessly returned the Poisonous snake, before whispering a but of praise to it benesth his breath. "Guess that means we both have one left. My Greninja, and your Yanmega." He said, his tone serious for the first time. "I really don't wanna lose my first battle as a gym leader, so i'm gonna give it everything i've got! Ninja Summoning: Greninja!"
(Oh XP)
(Of course you do XP And that actually would become a nice story... And the main Cupcake Pokemon should be called, George. XP)
"I hope so," Alexa said. "He won't be deciding things for me though, right?"

(Seith's gonna be in Pokemon Z? Sweet!)
Seith nodded slowly, returning the fainted Hitmonchan. He clenched the Pokeball tightly- his way of letting the Pokemon know that he was proud. He reluctantly took out Yanmega's Pokeball, which snapped opened by itself, to reveal the Bug/Flying-type. "I can't believe it's up to you..." thought Seith, sighing. "Will you help me win, or will you lose intentionally? Again?"
(Oh, I counted about 827 books XP And that does not include the English story books which take up the majority of the library XP There are well over a thousand I don't think I can count them all without getting bored XP)
(Or homework XP)
(Yes XP)
"Probably"Mordo replied
(Hey-o!)
(That cupcake thing sounds like the plot of a cartoon episode)
(And happy birthday to Luke! Should we timeskip to the party?)
(Hullo! And sweet! We're not using new gen characters right now, so yeah, I wouldn't mind if we skipped.)
(Gah dang it! XP)
(Of course XP)
"Probably not, pr probably yes?" Alexa asked nervously.
(Yes, George The Tupcake. And all his companions shall be different flavors, while they travel across the region of Canto(Get it? Like Kanto, but with a Can, as in the first three letters in candy? No? Oh, i'll just go now....)

(Yep! Now, let's just charge up our attacks for about twenty pages, 'kay?)

"Alright Greninja, let's get this party started. Use Water Shuriken!" Quickly holding out it's palms and forming the spinning water blades, Greninja hurled six of them at the disobedient flying Pokémon, the shuriken curvijg around to strike Yanmega from the sides.
(Go for it XP)
(Sorry, it's just to much XP)
(Which sucks XP)
"I'll let you decide on that one"Mordo said
On the beach, the party was completely set up. Aniyah was leading Luke over.
"Whoa!" Luke exclaimed.
"Happy birthday!" cheered Aniyah.
"So, what do you think? Can we throw a party or what?" Toby asked them. They both nodded.
"Anyway, the guests should be here soon... " Aniyah looked around. Luke was more interested in one of his present boxes, that appeared to be fidgeting.
"Why is that present moving?" Luke asked nervously.
Aniyah saw it. "Oh, yeah, that's my present! You'll see!"