you start off with one pokemon it can be from the professor or others ways
name:
what do they look like:
fear:
bio:
anything else you want to add
pokemon:

rules
rule 1: this rp can have mature thing in it like a character death but ask the person first
rule 2: if there going to be mature romance like love making please use this -------------CENSORED------------- or skip it
rule: you can say bad word but not too bad or too much
rule 4 have fun

edit
oc aka real pokemon on character like red are now alone
last edited on Dec 09, 2013 at 01:32PM

Pokémon 73514 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 44501-44550 of 73514

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CharlotteKawaii said…
Mizuki : Man he could call me sometimes... Oh well what do you think megu? i wonder where the next town is. Im so tired of walking.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Hades_Shadow said…
Korvath- Riolu socks Chomper in the Nose with a quick attack, and so chomper is now running from him behind me with his tail between his legs

(Welcome Mizuki! I am currently in Sinnoh, would you like to join me?)
(joins)
Mizuki: this is my first time in the sinnoh region :O
Korvath- I keep running around in circles, hoping that Riolu will stop, but he is gradually just a little faster and is gaining
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TAIKAMODO said…
(And....i finally came up with something!)

name: Hiromichi(Though he prefers Hiro)

what do they wear: Pic

what do they look like: Pic

likes: Ninja training, Poison types, his father and sister, and Pokemon battles.

dislikes: People who underestimate his abilities because he's young, people who diss poison types, and people who he believes ahave bad morals.

fear: That his Sister Janine will always overshadow him, and he'll never receive any attention from his parents.

bio: Jin is a kanto Native, and younger brother of Janine, making him the son of the Elite four member Koga. Raised in the gym since he was young, he was discpiplined in the Ninja arts by his father and sister, and is very knowledgeable on Poison types. He's been with his first Pokemon, Ghastly, since he was young. During a visit to lavender town, the Pokemon had taken an interest in him, and they have been friends ever since.

anything else you want to add: He is very proficient in Akkijujitsu, and several other Ninja Arts, though sometimes his clumsiness causes him to make mistakes.

pokemon: Ghastly, Seviper, and Skorupi.
 (And....i finally came up with something!) name: Hiromichi(Though he prefers Hiro) age:14 wh
Mizuki: Come on megu! we have to find that gym!
Mizuki: Well you know we could also train... but i think im lost.
Korvath- I see a girl with a Meganium and scream "HELP ME!" right as riolu wraps his arms around me and we both tumble to the ground, He still has me in a good hug like hold.
Mizuki: H-huh what was that scream!? COME ON MEGU!
Korvath- I sit there squirming as Riolu keeps a tight grip, Chomper is still running around in circles.
Mizuki *sees person with a riolu* : Heh? i thought that scream came from here.... weird.
Korvath- "get him off me!" I scream as riolu touches one of my pokeballs and gets captured.
Mizuki: ummm pr-problem solved?
"Ghastly, use Hypnosis!" Hiro ordered, Ghastly's body lighting up in a bright pink aura before a wave of pink energy erupted from it's body, which focused iself on the opposing Machop. "Machop, no!" My opponent, another boy, cried as Machop's eyes slowly closed, leaving it asleep. "Now Ghastly, use Dream Eater!" Ghastly grinned as it's body begam to glow again, and slowly white energy began to leave Machop's body, despite the boy's cries for Machop to spontaneously wake up. When the energy stopped seeping out, it revealed Machop to be swirly eyed, showing it was fainted. "Alright Ghastly! We did it! That's win number 95 in a row!" Hiro cheered as Ghastly floated over to him, smiling....at least, it looked like a smile.
*pokegear rings* Mizuki: heh who is this *checks on screen* FINALLY!!! *awnsers* hi gold
Gold: oh this is mizuki oh sorry i meant to call silver... Mizuki: Meanie -.- Gold: ya well anyways whats up
Mizuki: none of your bus!
Korvath- I notice I'm free and stand up and look around, "where did it go? What happened?"
Gold: sure ya. i heard you where in the sinnoh region. might as well join you
Mizuki NO JERK! *is this word correct?* *hangs up* Mizuki; i hate him >-<
Korvath- I head over to the girl, "Where did that Riolu go?"
Mizuki: Well actually he got captured by your pokeball ...
Korvath- "WHAT!" I open up the Pokeball and Riolu pops out. "nononononononono!"
Mizuki: Well guess your stuck with it ^.^
Mizuki: you leave a pokemon just like this...
Mizuki: your stuck with it
Korvath- "but it's freaky" I say, as the riolu visually looks dejected from the comment
Mizuki: As you travel with him im sure your going to be good friends ^.^
Mizuki: it will be alright (。◕‿‿◕。)
Korvath- "but fighting types are monsters" I stay with distane as I try putting it back in its Pokeball, it swats it away.
Mizuki: Nah it will be just fine
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Nojida said…
(Sweet cheese, we haven't had that many posts from other people in pages! (Haha, pages... See what I did there? ...No? Well, welcome to the RP! ^^)
"Nice to meet you, Sandra," Xanthie greeted her.
"'Sup?" Glass greeted her as well.

"Huh, I suppose that turned out well?" Claire muttered to herself, watching Korvath and Mizuki. Then, she took out a small notebook and started writing, "Possible research subject: A trainer's first attempts on catching Pokemon." she snickered. "Yes, that would make a funny subject."
"Okay, let's see...where is win 96?" Hiro questioned, hands behind his head in a care free manner. "Maybe I beat all the trainers around here..." He thought aloud. "But my mission was to get 100 wins in a row...I don't wanna fail the mission..."
As Hiro wondered around talking to himself, something popped out of the tall grass. The Zebstrika followed him silently until it sniffed his red scarf and decided to see how it tastes like. (Randomness~)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک vegeta007 said…
"Where'd you meet her ?"Sandra asked Sandy
"I chased a Charmander that went into her sleeping bag"Sandy replied
"Oh, did it burn anything important ?"she asked Xanthie
(Randomness answered!)

As Hiro was walking, he felt something tugging at his scarf. When he looked down, he saw a Zebstrika, holding his scarf. With a blank look, he began trying to remove his scarf from it's mouth. "Excuse me, but...could you let go?"
"It didn't fortunately," Xanthie replied. "Your sister has a...unique way with Pokemon."

The Zebstrika looked up at Hiro. Then at his scarf. Then back at Hiro. After a few more seconds of awkward glances, it pulled Hiro's scarf as its final reply.
"Yeah, she does indeed"Sandra said patting Sandy
"Pat pat!"Sandy said as the pats hit her head
Xanthie snickered. "You two sure are close,"
"So your not letting go, are you?" Hiro asked, before smirking. "Okay then. You'll just have to be my next time in..." He grabbed Ghastly's pokeball. "Ghastly, use shadow ball!" Ghastly appeared from the device, grinning, before launching a dark sphere at the Zebstrika.
"Twins generally are"Sandra said
"Say, do you have a sibling ?"Sandy asked Xanthie happily
"Yes I do," Xanthie replied with a nod. "We're not twins, though,"

Instinctively, the Zebstrika bend down to avoid the Shadow Ball, accidentally pulling the scarf and Hiro along with it.
"Ooh, where is she/he now ?"Sandy asked curiously
"Uh..." Xanthie hummed, thinking. "Dunno. I haven't seen her since yesterday."
"Gaah!" Hiro yelled as he was forcefully yanked downwards. After a few seconds of coughing, he managed to speak. "Ghastly, Hypnosis!"
Zebstrika tensed. It gave Ghastly a 'You're on!' look, quickly got up and started running, stubbornly not letting go of Hiro's scarf.
"Where was she yesterday ?"Sandy asked
"She was helping me with shiny hunting," Xanthie replied. "Then she said she had work to do, and I haven't seen her since."
"That's sad"Sandy said looking sad
"It's only been a day, Sandy"Sandra said, "They'll see each other again sometime"
"Sometime, yeah," Xanthie said thoughtfully. "Anyway, what do you guys wanna do?"
"Battle!" Glass offered.
"What do you wanna do ?"Sandy asked
"Personally, I wanna sleep here and wake up tomorrow," Xanthie admitted.
"What?!" Glass freaked.
"But apparently Glass doesn't like that idea," Xanthie said.
"And that is a lot of sleep"Sandy said