Pokémon Put down your پسندیدہ Pokemon, پسندیدہ Pokemon game and more.

PokemonGirl505 posted on Oct 03, 2015 at 10:40AM
HI PEOPLE. write down your favorite game, favorite pokemon, favorite type and favorite movie. if you want you can also do why.

Pokémon 6 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rainbowdhbrony1 said…
my newest game is Pokken Tournament is rainboom awesome I made it to level A finally I'm proud pokemon master now and beat shadow mewtwo he was very tough boss to beat it was fun plus how far can you get on this game .
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rainbowdhbrony1 said…
Yeah favorite poke'mon is Charizard!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CokeTheUmbreon said…
My favorite Pokémon is and will always be...

This GUY!
 My پسندیدہ Pokémon is and will always be... This GUY!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FanFic_Girl_26 said…
One of my favorites is Meowth.. :) One of my favorite attacks is Pay Day (which is really helpful in earning money, so that I can buy more different types of Poké Balls, as well as other things like Full Restores), and my favorite battle style is the Double Battles, as I get to take on two Pokémon at the same time. :) Plus, if one Pokémon knows the move False Swipe and the other is underleveled, is holding a Lucky Egg (which helps them earn extra experience points) and knows the move Return, they level up much faster that way — especially in the Double Battles. :)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 One of my پسندیدہ is Meowth.. :) One of my پسندیدہ attacks is Pay دن (which is really helpful in
My favourite games are Platinum and Omega Ruby. I even named my Groudon Martin Garrix!
My ORAS team... from after the second story.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 My ORAS team... from after the سیکنڈ story.
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
Here آپ go! Enjoy. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک