POTC:At Worlds End Best Part of the Movie

warcraftjunkie1 posted on Feb 10, 2011 at 04:09PM
O.k, what's the best part of AWE? Post your favorite parts and why you love them so much!

POTC:At Worlds End 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Echoes said…
There are so many different parts of this movie I love that it's really hard to choose, but I have to say that one of my favourite aspects of this movie is being able to compare the characters, especially Will and Elizabeth, with what they were like in the first movie. They are both so much more free-spirited and piraty then they ever were before, particularly Will. He's a lot more Jack Sparrow and a lot less Governor Swann.

I also loved the moment when Elizabeth first meets Boot-Strap and they talk about Will...its so heart-breaking. Then there's the section where we get to see Jack in Davy Jones' Locker, the Pirate Conference and, of course, when Will is playing Beckett and Davy against one another.

But my ultimate scene is when Will and Elizabeth get married. It is the pinnicale and realization of all their dreams, happens during one of the most important sword-fights of the entire franchise, and in the rain! Its the moment when Will chooses Elizabeth over his father, and they are finally bound together legally and for life. When Davy kills him, I actually cry, which is very rare for me, and the remaining scenes are all fantastic...when Will leaves Elizabeth after their night together, Jack discovers the Black Pearl has been stolen (again) and we get to see Will and Elizabeth's son.

To conclude, At World's End is the best movie out of this entire franchise, and the semi-perfect ending to Will and Elizabeth's story :)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک