Powerpuff and rowdyruff animals A Measege Going To Bommer Lover

lillymango1 posted on Mar 02, 2010 at 11:13PM
im very good at drawing ppg cats now but can i plese do a story about the cats of the forest when the kid arond its ok if you say now because i want to do somethin just to carry on itll be the same so pleeesseeee heres bryce as one
 im very good at drawing ppg cats now but can i plese do a story about the cats of the forest when the

Powerpuff and rowdyruff animals 7 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک boomerlover said…
hmmm
Well, Cats Of The Forest is kinda my fanfic. We all have our own, like you do. It wouldn't be very nice if you took my story and made your own, because, well, it's my story. Sorry if you get mad because I'm saying no, but, well, yeah. It's my story. Sorry if I'm saying it in a mean way. But, if you did make one without my permission, that would be plagiarism. And, you could get arrested for that. So please don't steal my stuff. :( I'm very okay with you drawing pictures of my characters though. Because, well, you are a great drawer.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bella-Utonium said…
i agree with ya boomerlover. that wouldn't be very nice of you. unless boomerlover asks you too make one, you shouldn't. you wouldn't like it if boomerlover made one of your story, would you?
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lillymango1 said…
hmmm
im just askin dont need to beee mean bella im onlay just tryin to ask its ok bommer lover i dont care so i will stop it ok but bella there no need to be cheaky im a bit sad now
I'm sorry if I was mean, but I wish to keep my story to myself.
no i was dumb to ask you i should of never been on this site bye bye so
Your not dumb. Your awesome. And you should stay. Everyone, (well except Bella) likes you.
smile
thank you very much at least someone likes me for who i am