Prince Michael Jackson Would آپ guys read a story like this? HELP WANTEDD!!!!

lovepink posted on Jul 17, 2010 at 04:02AM
Ok, so I was thinking of writing a fanfiction about a girl (the main charecter, of course) and prince liking each other, and maybe even going out (you'll just have to read it to figure that part out(:So I still need help with the name of the girl. Emily? Sarah? Elizabeth? I dont know, thats where I need your help! Also I was thinking that the girl would have to spend 2 weeks at her best friends (the jacksons) house because her parents are in Europe for vacation or something. I was also thinking that the girl would have to sleep in prince's room, on the seperate bed that he has in his room. Prince and the girl both like each other but are doubtful that the other person likes them.
Please feel free to add any suggestions to make the story more enjoyable(: thank you!!!

Prince Michael Jackson 19 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ashleybrooke510 said…
I think this sounds great, but a little similar to another story. I forgot the title of it though. Just the bed part. But, you may have different image in your head then that other one and make it sound good! I think the name should be..Ashley. Haha (:
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SashaPrince4ver said…
Yea, I will read one Em! :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lovepink said…
oh yeah! i think i might have gotten that from them... whoopsie... hahaa! maybe i'll take it out? and thank ya(:
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک UmOkayThen said…
monkey
You should name her Santana. It's like a girl version of Santa, which is AWESOME!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
hmm.. well what i'm going to do is put all the names i was considering and the names suggested and see which one i like best.
Your welcome! I just don't want anyone to freak out on you because of it. I got yo back, guhh! :)
hahaha(: well i really like the name ashley, so its one of the good possibilities(:
Marie is pretty. Or Christa. Or Kristine. Or Audrey. Or Julianne. Or my aunt Betsy. Or Sarah. Or Katy. Or Allison. Or ASHLEY. Or Emma!
Hope that helped. :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PrInCeMjFaN said…
laugh
ILL READ IT WEN DO U PLAN ON IT COMING OUT:)
hahaha it actually really really did! lol thank you(:
what do you think of abby or ellen? or kate?
Ellen? No. Is Elle is cuter. It just has a ring to it, ya know?
ahh yess. it does! and im thinking of either tomorrow or the next day.. or the next day lol. but for sure within the next week.
Sweet! Well, i'm heading off to watch Step Brothers! Haha (:
Good luck with the story and the name choosing! I can't wait to read it!
hm.. i like that(: its on the list lol
and its hangover time for me!
"I invited my wolfpack"
" I'm not supposed to be within two hundred feet of a school... or a Chuck E. Cheese. "
"Can I ask you another question?
Sure.
You probably get this a lot. This isn't the real Caesar's Palace is it?
What do you mean?
Did, umm... did Caesar live here?
No.
I didn't think so. "

Hahahahaha!
haha i love that movie(:
"I MARRIED A WHORE!"
"HOW DARE YOU SHES A NICE LADY!"
HAHAHA!
"Dude, theres a tiger in the bathroom!"
aahahha best.movie.ever. oh btw i put chapter one up(: the series or whatever will be called shes mine(((:
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک