Prince Michael Jackson Find Your Love: Chapter 7

SashaPrince4ver posted on Jul 21, 2010 at 06:33PM
Find Your Love: Chapter 7
Prince POV-
I had tried approaching Aaliyah for weeks, and I guess she's mad at me. Mad at me for hugging Azeriah and treating her like she really IS my girlfriend; even though she is doing this to spite Jaafar. I really have to talk to her today, or we might not be together anymore.
Aaliyah's POV-
I think Prince was trying to get our attention for the past few weeks. But I never seem to notice. I kept replaying the same song, Me and You by Young Jinsu. (I LOVE HIM!!!) I guess this song kinda referred to Prince and me except that we weren't messing around each others backs. Emma, Ashley, and Paloma had told me what had happened that night and between the whole Azeriah thing. Pretty sad. Math over me? I don't wanna feel conceited when I say this but, you rather pick math over me? I was at my locker where Prince had grabbed my arm. He had startled me. "Don't do that!" I screamed at him. He laughed. "Sorry," he told me smiling. I rolled my eyes. "What do you need anyways? Don't you have Azeriah to go to?" I asked bitterly. "Aaaw. Don't be like that," he told me as he kissed my cheek. I had to admit. His kisses were the best thing in the world. It was better than seeing Taylor Launter running around with no shirt on. I bit my lips to keep from smiling. "Heard you dump Jaafar." I nodded my head. "And? That doesn't concern you." He laughed again. "Actually it does. Your free Friday? I am. Well, I guess its a date. Pick you up at 8." And then he just walked away. I laughed to myself. I didn't even bother. As I finished putting stuff in my locker, Jamie had skipped over to me. "Hey A. Guess what? I'll tell you anyways-" but before Jamie could get out what she was saying, Jaafar had pulled on her arm. "Hey A. Come on J; lets go, class is about to start." Jamie smiled back at me. "Duty calls," she told me before walking away. Paris had ran up to me and pulled on my arm. What's up with all the arm pulling today?
Paris POV-
I was excited for Aaliyah. Today was the day where Prince could have redeem himself to her. Basically since he lost all of her respect and love. I tried to make them talk all day but Aaliyah didn't want to go next to him. How are they ever gonna be together again if she won't talk to him?

Prince Michael Jackson 9 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SashaPrince4ver said…
Enjoy! :D
I worked pretty hard!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lovepink said…
i love!(:
Lol, thanx!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ashleybrooke510 said…
I love, too! :)
Thanx Ash!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک batava said…
wink
It's Good!
Awwww, Thanks @Batava!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک princemjforlife said…
hehehe u rhymed, i guess its a date, pick u up at 8, i like it
laugh
Lmao. I didn't see that!