I wrote all these quotes on my ڈیسک in my room, so whenever I forget that life is actually pretty great, I look at these and find something to pull me through the rough times! Kinda stupid, I know...But they're still good quotes!
1) There is no dispare so absolute as that which comes with the first moments of our first great sorrow. When we have not yet known what it is to have suffered and healed; to have dispared and recovered hope. - George Eliot.
2) Regret makes آپ old and bitterness poisons the people around you.
3) Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. - Henry James
4) It seems to me that if آپ یا I must choose between two course of thought یا action we should remember our dying and try to live so that our death brings no pleasure to the world.
5)Once آپ lose yourself آپ have two options: find that person آپ used to be, یا lose that person completely. Because sometimes آپ have to step outside of the person you've been and remember the person آپ were, the person آپ were meant to be, the person آپ wanted to be. The person آپ are.
6)It's too early for آپ to start playing the game. Stand up for what آپ believe in. The truth matters, so tell it, no matter what.
7) The world is full of magic, آپ just have to believe in it.
8)Don't be afraid to stumble of fall, because most of the time the greatest reward of all comes from doing something you're afraid of.
9) The truth is, there's nothing to be afraid of. It's just life.
10) Smile though your دل is aching. Smile even though it's breaking. - Nat King Cole.