Random Role Playing Slenderman... the rp

badass-pander posted on Oct 20, 2012 at 07:13PM
Stop.

Don't breathe.
Don't think.

He might hear you.

I hear Him slither down the hallway. His movements are languid, snake like, as He comes after me. I can imagine it all in my head: the long, thin arms, coiling around every turn and corner, searching for me. Have you ever noticed His face? His eyes—or lack thereof? I have a theory. He doesn't have eyes because He doesn't need them. He hears things. Smells things. Senses fear.

I exhale, slowly, hoping not to catch His attention. It's a fruitless thought. He knows where I am. He's only playing with me. A game of cat-and-mouse, where He is the cat, and I am nothing more than a rubber mouse hiding underneath old and rusty furniture. He will find me. It will only be a matter of time.

My fingers curl into knuckles. I bring my arms down to my sides and take a tentative step down the room. Always pressing against the wall because it's dark. I can't even see my own hand in front of me. He killed the lights. I have to wonder if He senses things better in the dark. Every attack I've heard of, the lights have been off, or been outside at night with no moon in the sky.

Would it be so awful to die by His hands? Would He play with me, torture me, or make it fast and sleek? Am I prolonging my torment by waiting for Him, by playing into His games?

Crunching sounds. Wet, deep, and throaty chuckles. A snap. I wonder what He's found—then I remember my pet rabbit. He's eating my rabbit. I want to cry and to scream, to find Him and kill Him for this. I can't move, though. I've been immobilized by fear and by the wet choking sounds coming from the other room. I hear a damp tearing sound and wonder what part of the body He is eating now. My rabbit didn't even squeal—didn't even notice the Monster creeping up on it.

The slow, steady, drip, drip, drip of blood platters against the ground. In the silence, I can hear it, only punctuated by the low grinding coming from His mouth. Ploop. Crunch, ploop. Does he drink blood? how?

There is a sound like a zip of electricity and the lights flicker to life.

I gasp. And immediately regret it.

The crunching stops. Then, a small and husky giggle. I feel as if I am about to faint as I look around the room frantically. Where to hide? Where will He be least likely to look first?
I spy a rickety bed in the corner of the bare room, pitiful but there was no where else left to run.

I dive beneath the bed. I barely fit as I shimmy my way into the small space as silently as I can. Once I am settled, I roll over to look out from beneath the bed. There is a small area where the sheets do not meet the floor. I can see the door to the bedroom and shadows as they dance all around the dark and cramped space.

I hold my breath. One, two, three….

The slow slithering. Down the hallway. I see His shadow growing bigger, then smaller, in the doorframe, as he comes closer to the light.

Finally, His legs are visible. Long, black fabric touches the floor. I see no sign of feet, and in the last moments of my life, I wonder if He even needs to walk—or if he simply floats.

He walks into the room and turns around. I don't dare exhale, although my lungs are screaming for release.

He walks closer. Closer still. I feel the air growing stale and old inside my chest. I am growing dizzy, although I can't tell if it's from the lack of oxygen or from the spine-wrenching fear.

The movement stops. He begins to kneel.

He lifts the sheets and bends down low, so that his face slowly comes into my view.

And he smiles without a mouth.
(mostly borrowed from DeadmansCrescendo on deviant art)

we are all in the woods for a school camping trip. You can be a teacher, student or the random bus driver! But everyone is slender you control where he will strike YOU'RE character no god-modding!

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:

Random Role Playing 4 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک badass-pander said…
Name: Anyu Williams
student or Other (state other): Student

Personality: She's that weird girl in class that obsesses over the supernatural, legends and mythology. She is well versed in the Slenderman legends and springs at the opportunity of spending the week in the woods! Frequently wears cat ears and a fluffy tail claiming they balance out her aura. She has colour changing hazel eyes and tan skin and likes comfortable clothes that match her ears and tail!

Appearance:
 Name: Anyu Williams Age: 16 student یا Other (state other): Student Personality: She's that میڑ, ویئر
(gotta run do't start withouts me! nyan~)
Ayu was filled with ecstasy and fidgeting with excitement as she shoved her duffel bag into the trunk of the school bus. They we're camping for a week in the woods o the outskirts of the city, some project for History or was it Geography? Ayu didn't care about school right then all that was on her mind was the fact that those very woods were the same woods where the sightings of Slenderman occurred and that was enough reason for her to beg her parents to sign the permission letter. She slid into a seat at the back of the bus and watched as students filled in. 'This is going to be great!' she thought excitedly.
worried
she waited as other people piled into the bus... ever so slowly.... and grabbed a book of mythology to read as she waited.....