Out of 5000 unsolicited submissions a سال to most editors, 95% are rejected right off the bat. That leaves barely 5% of manuscripts even looked over at all, and most of the time only 1-2% of that remaining percentage get published.
Don't get so hyped up about how your book will get famous, because chances are that it's either one of the worst کتابیں the editor's ever seen in his life, یا just a boring book.
Sure. I won't fight about which one is better. I think that is a stupid thing to do. Better is a word of opinion. آپ don't debate with opinion, آپ debate with fact, and fact is, آپ can't call your opinion of something fact. That's just controversary.
Anywho, good luck on your book, I have confidence that it's great. From one writer to another, have fun.
LOL Have آپ ever realized most people only fight about کتابیں that get adapted to movie? No? But it's the truth. So, who guarantees me that your book will get a movie version یا that will get published? Plus, it's good that people fight about books, since it gives them مزید attention..