Warning: Me and my Pessimism aren't very good at giving advises. Proceed with extreme caution! Thank آپ :)
1. Well, it's the same feeling آپ get while being surrounded سے طرف کی a bunch of idiots who are complete strangers to you...But basically, it's just a school. At first you'll be nervous, but then you'll get used to your surroundings and calm down a little :)
2. That, my friend, I can't tell you. It depends on آپ and آپ only.
3. I...Don't know...:/ I just stay out of trouble and avoid people who annoy the living shit out of me...
4. That, again, depends on آپ only. I'll just say that don't feel bad if آپ can't find anyone nice to hang out with; sometimes, solo is good.
5. Meh. I honestly don't know. I always skip them.
6. It depends on how آپ will treat them and the subject they teach. If they'll see you're trying hard and actually pay attention, they'll be nice to you, and vice versa...But there are those mean teachers who'll---Ya know. Be mean to آپ no matter what آپ do. I have at least 3 teachers who hate me no matter what I do...:/
I don't attend a normal high school, but i have witnessed its effects in my sister. All i have to say is "Say no to drugs and alcohal" and avoid conformity, so do not شامل میں any sort of group no matter how desperate آپ may became for freindship. Just stay yourself, and if anyone laughs at you, laugh at their pathetic attempts to sadden آپ (it actually works)
1.High School can be either the best place on earth یا a complete hell depending on what type of attitude آپ have going into it. It's a lot different than middle school as people begin to discover different things about themselves that they never recognized before. Therefore آپ may both gain and lose friends. 2. Remember, to get respect آپ have to earn it. 3.High school is a time to make all different types of friends, there's no telling what kind!trust me =) 4.I'm not so sure about field trips, it depends on the school آپ go to 5.Teachers will treat آپ differently depending on what type of person they are in general and how آپ treat them. High school teachers can sometimes be a little مزید strict than your old teachers so be careful and pay attention.
1. For me, high school was really just like elementary, but with homework and a bully, but that was nothing serious. I made the bully stop, but that was pretty risky, and I wouldn't advice آپ doing what I did. If آپ do get bullied, I guess the best thing آپ should do is talk about it with a teacher.
2. What I did to be respected was actually beat up a bully. Again, don't do that. Sure, you'll gain respect سے طرف کی most of the other students, but you'll also gain a reputation, especially with a teacher.
I don't know if sports are your thing, but... Try real hard to win at a sports trip. People are bound to respect آپ for that. :)
3. That it only gets harder from here on. I'm going to the یونیورسٹی اگلے year, so that's something I'm going to be aware of myself. Don't expect things to be easy, I've made that mistake سے طرف کی mysef a couple of times.
4. That depends on the things you'll do. Just try not to 'act' cool, like آپ see in Disney movies.
5. They're supposed to be fun. I didn't really like them though. I never skipped them though, because آپ get a grade for them. At least, I did at my school.
6. Just follow the rules, and you'll probably be all right. Unless you've got some really old hermit who doesn't like his job very well, but I don't see that being very big of a chance.
7. Well, good luck! To cut a long story short...
Avoid getting into a fight, instead go to a teacher. Try to achieve well at sports. Don't. Ever. Underestimate. Anything. Nobody likes a poser, so try not to act tough. That's what a bully does. Attend field trips as often as آپ can, since آپ probably get a grade for it. Teachers are people to, so treat them as such.