1) The Hard man act - guys will put on an act of being hard for 2 reasons: a) They are with mates and having some banter. If ther is banter, there is Hard man acting. b) They fancy you. Some guys will try to give the impression that they are strong, athletic etc. But this is only one way of a guy trying to impress you. If a guy does not do this, it doesn't mean he doesn't fancy you. (see 2)
2) Guys will be sensitive. A guy will be mature and caring around آپ if he fancies you. He wants to دکھائیں he's not just thinking about sex, and is after a meaningful relationship. He wants to present himself as someone آپ can trust and depend on.
3) For a gender that spends a lot of its time boasting about penis sizes, when it comes to asking آپ out, it is rare that we have the balls. We like to have as much confirmation as we can that آپ like us back so we don't make fools of ourselves, یا destroy a friendship. A mutual friend who gives advice to both sides is very effective in speeding the process of building up the courage. If a very close friend of yours has دیا him reason to believe آپ like him, he is a lot مزید likely to ask آپ out.
4) conversation tiptoes. A guy will become مزید confident and act مزید freely the mor he discovers about you. For instance, if he discovers آپ have a dirty mind, only then will he crack open the massive stores innuendos, dirty jokes and double entendres that have been accumulated over the years. If we discover that آپ like football, then that may become a common feature of conversation.
5) Guys will think about everything especially if what آپ say could be interpreted in مزید than one way. This is because girls torment guys everyday سے طرف کی making it so difficult to work out what you're really thinking and if you're interested. To an extent it's fun - there's no describing that feelnig when آپ think that a girl might like آپ but you're not entirely sure. Instant adrenalin high.
6) We avoid packs. Girls are terrifying enough without having to deal with a large group. If a guy has not had any major conversations with آپ for a while, it might not be that he isn't interested, he will just feel مزید comfortable if he's not surrounded سے طرف کی girls and "on his own" then a guy's confidence will evaporate in seconds. We're way مزید comfortable if we can have a conversation with آپ alone. We don't have to deal with every one of your دوستوں watching us and making judgements on us and worknig out we're into آپ and telling you. We will play it محفوظ if possible.
7) Look at what effort do we make to chat to you? Who's first to start a facebook یا text chat? Will he approach آپ when with your friends? Will he leave his group of دوستوں if he sees آپ walking سے طرف کی and talk to you? This shows he ranks your company above banter with friends, and means آپ are important to him.
8) Like girls do this, it is also a common tactic amongst guys. A guy who often texts آپ first may not start a conversation سے طرف کی text for a while, to see if آپ will. This gives him an idea of how well آپ value his conversation, یا he may think آپ need some space یا will be asleep. He won't want to seem too keen. If a guy آپ fancy doesn't text آپ for a while, text him.
9) Guys love compliments. Doesn't matter if its part of an insult e.g. "Nah if i was in charge, I suppose i would kep آپ around. I need SOMEONE who can make me laugh". This shows آپ value a guy and makes him feel he's doing a good job.
10) The Chase. If a guy loves you, he will chase آپ around the world. But آپ tread a fine line. Nobody's going to wait around forever. Remember to drop some hints, give him some things to think about while he's gonig after you, uif you're playing hard to get, یا he may think you're not interested and let آپ walk away.
11) a guy will often look at آپ across a room یا from a distance if he likes you. If آپ look at him, then don't take too much stock in if he turns away, maintains his stare, یا tries to look as if he's daydreaming. Each guy is different. And while some will be confident enough to maintain the loook, some will try to disguise it.
12) Sometimes a guy will go out of his way to help آپ out. He wants to دکھائیں he's kind. Look at if he does this to anybody else? If he does this to someone close to آپ that he knows reasonably well, he may be trying to get some inside info on you. If he does this only to you, then he's دکھانا an interest.
13) Manpoints - not exclusive to guys. If آپ play COD, یا like football, یا horror films, then this will give آپ a lot of respect from the guy. We know that girls like this aren't common and although it isn't the be all and end all, it certainly helps.
14) Help us out. Sometimes we want آپ to make the first move. We might be too scared, یا unsure if آپ like us, یا just plain confused. Sometimes, (but not always) a guy erally wants آپ to clear things up, and help him to understand the situation. Doesn't have to be a massive spoiler, just give him a less subtle indicator every now and then.
15) Just like girls travel in groups and tell each other everything, guys often will give their close دوستوں regular updates, یا even include their close friend (especially if that friend is taken) in your conversations as backup, another person they trust who can advise them, notice different things. Even if آپ start going out, if a guy is wise, he won't stop the updates. He will know that the chase isn't over, that آپ are still keeping him on his toes.
16) If a guy doesn't pick up on signals, یا doesn't ask آپ out even if آپ think you've made your feelings obvious. Sometimes we're hopelessly oblivious, یا just need things spelled out for us so that we can build up the courage to ask آپ out.
17) Confidant - A common idea among guys is that if آپ become a girl's confidant, آپ are as good as in there. A common method of attempting to reach this position is telling آپ the really deep stuff in their lives - their biggest secrets, things they dont talk about often. Do they mantion problems at home? The theory is that if they open up and دکھائیں they trust you, then آپ are likely to do the same.
18) advice on other girls. If this ever comes your way, then be alert. this will tell آپ for sure if the guy is into آپ یا not. If he asks advice on getting with an anonymous girl, آپ might be that girl. If he asks advice on how to let down gently a girl he doesn't fancy, but is single then think. Why is he letting آپ know this? He trusts you. Is he keeping himself single for somebody? Is he making himself look desirable? Then there's a flipside. If he mentions a specific name, and wants advice on getting together with her, then he's not into you.
19) Hypothetical سوالات are sometimes used because its not subtle but the guy feels easier if he uses it because it's not saying "I love آپ do آپ fancy me?" It's a way of telling آپ he likes آپ but it makes it easier to do so. Also, then it gives the impresion that if آپ say no, then things may not be so awkward.
20) We think about the girl we fancy roughly 22 hours a day. However it is not just "she looks hot, i want her in my bed". He will be thinking of hints you've دیا him, imagining آپ two together, ways to ask آپ out, یا just thinking about how much he likes آپ and reflecting on good times spent with you.
21) A guy may slip things you've told him into a conversation regularly. This demonstrates he's a good listener and thinks about what آپ say.