Random Yourself In Three Fictional Characters?

deathding posted on Sep 30, 2016 at 02:14AM
This is just for fun, and I've seen this trend quite a bit throughout the net. Which three fictional characters do you think represent you the most? Comment down below. :)

(Also, ToxicJared is just another name I use, as you can see on my profile banner.)
 This is just for fun, and I've seen this trend quite a bit throughout the net. Which three fictional

Random 9 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک deathding said…
wink
The characters (from left to right) are Mirai Andou from A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives, Tomo Takino from Azumanga Daioh, and Miles "Tails" Prower from Sonic X. ^_^
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AquaMarine6663 said…
For me, it'd probably be L from Death Note, Staz from Blood Lad, and England from Hetalia. :D
(Picture of England cuz I'm too lazy to make a thingy with all of them)
 For me, it'd probably be L from Death Note, Staz from Blood Lad, and England from Hetalia. :D (Pictu
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Seanthehedgehog said…
The three fictional characters that represent me are Knuckles from Sonic X, Goku from Dragon Ball Z, and Martin Riggs from the Lethal Weapon movies.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک simpleplan said…
Mai Taniyama (Ghost Hunt)
Haruhi Fujioka (Ouran High School Host Club)
Castiel (Supernatural)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ace2000 said…
Rapunzel from Disney's Tangled, Petra Andalee from the Chasing Vermeer series by Blue Balliett, and Mulan from Disney's Mulan.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BlindBandit92 said…
Erza Scarlet from fairytail,Nico Robin from One Piece,and Ryougi Shiki from KnK
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
BlindBandit92 commented…
Tbh the third one might be subject to change. Erza and Robin are definitely there but the third is debatable because many fill that spot. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Riku114 said…
Kano Shuuya from Kagerou Project, Fuwa Aika from Zetsuen no Tempest, and Ryouko Ookami from Ookami-san
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TheLefteris24 said…
Toko Fukawa / Genocider Syo from Danganronpa, Alma Elma from Monmusu Quest and Kurumi Tokisaki from Date A Live !!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SilentForce said…
Gemini Saga,Libra Dohko and Aquarius Camus from Saint Seiya.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 Gemini Saga,Libra Dohko and Aquarius Camus from Saint Seiya.