Random Listen to the song above your post and give your thoughts on it!

deathding posted on Jan 07, 2017 at 10:46PM
Everybody posts a song they like and users have to listen to the song above their post, while afterwards they give their thoughts on the song in their post. Let's get a fun conversation going here, I'll start it off! :)

Random 599 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 599

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TheLefteris24 said…
That one gives me a Nostalgic as well as a Melancholic vibe. The Video amplifies these feelings. I really liked that Atmosphere. Nice.

Since 8bit Music was brought up, let me try my luck too !!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک EgoMouse said…
WHAT, Steven Universe and Undertale. Yes. Yes. This is awesome xD
Not the hugest fan of the voice, but its still really good.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک zanhar1 said…
Very interesting song. Haven't heard of this band before but it's pretty cool. Has a nice beat to it.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Zeppie said…
I'mma dance for a while.
"the uploader has not made this available in your country." Well suck my bum.

I searched it up though lol. It's a very catchy song. I like the sound and vibe that this band has. The more old school sound.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CokeTheUmbreon said…
For some reason, I couldn't hear the song.

link
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I really liked it. The beat was pretty good. Strong and Rhythmic. Nice one !!!!
I love Skillet. Monster is one of my favorites by them. It kinda reminds me of something Three Days Grace would sing.

Since the last one apparently had no sound;
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ace2000 said…
Haunting song. I've never heard of Sirenia; I should check it out.

The singer of this song is now my new favorite female vocalist XD:

link
ace2000 commented…
I گیا کیا پوسٹ it in the video section since I couldn't figure out how to embed the video here properly :/ پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
TheLefteris24 commented…
خارج the s from the https !!!! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
zanhar1 commented…
Sirenia is such a lovely band. Unfortunately they've switched singers like 3 times now. So this chick is only on a few albums. But their other stuff is still amazing1 پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
zanhar1 commented…
That 1 was supposed to be a ! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
It was a really nice Song. The Singer's voice was beautiful and I loved the parts where the Violin was being distinguished. It gave me quite a Peaceful and Harmonious Vibe.

I actually feel kinda bad now for changing the mood with this :v !!!!
Great song. I haven't heard this one by them. I like the hardcore and fast beat it's got. But fuck spiders. xP Anyhow you know I love me some metal. :P
Wonderful. Such a Melodic Voice and I loved the Guitar solo. Plus, a great ending. A powerful fading of the Melody. I especially love it when Songs end that way !!!!
Pretty cool song. I prefer the 'Anarchy' song. But this one kind of reminds me of an anime Kylie Minogue Can't Get You Out Of My Head during the chorus. And I like that a lot.
Well, there is no word more fitting than Wild! Since it is Melodic and Tense, you know I like it. Also, the Singer has really won me over with her Dynamism XD

Since it got mentioned, have the 'Anarchy' Song too. A gift to the Zanarchy if you will.
I'm also wondering if all the Music Lovers here can spot the various references this Music Video makes !!!!
This song is my jam and the (un)official theme song of the Zanarchy. It's such a lively and fun song. And them lyrics. This one is just so catchy and constantly gets stuck in my head. *Flips table* Party hard mother fukaz.
TheLefteris24 commented…
I can't help but wonder what is the Official Song XD !!!! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
zanhar1 commented…
It samples ATC's Around the World if that's what آپ mean. :P پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
My style of contemporary pop... which brought me to edm and house music.

link

Hope you like Headhunterz! ^.^
zanhar1 commented…
I do, Headhunterz is great. :P پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
Enjoy! ^.^ پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Dayum Man! That was pretty Cool. I really liked it. It gave me a pretty tense vibe as well as an Eastern feel.

I recently started getting to know better the power of Remixes. I was rarely listening to them but lately I'm more drawn to them. Here's one I particularly like !!!!
Very interesting song. At first I wasn't sure how I felt about it, but it's really catchy and I like the screaming elements that were incoperated.
Nice intro.

link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Riku114 said…
Oooh~ Its really nice. So pretty at first especially XD
EgoMouse commented…
This is a very long cheat code. Not as long as fighting game's input, but still impressive. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
TheLefteris24 commented…
Well, I guess that is what it takes to get yourself through Life. A LOOOOOOONG Cheat Code !!!! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
zanhar1 commented…
Regina needs this cheat code lol پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Pretty catchy, I might download the song when I get home ehehe. But where do I input the code? :v
zanhar1 commented…
I like this song lol, it makes me happy. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
That was Awesome! So full of Energy. Never heard of this group before but I'm definitely interested. It kinda made me feel nostalgic as it reminds me of some certain Favorite J-Songs of mine !!!!
I really adore anime OSTs especially if they have female vocals. This reminds me of a lot of the stuff I listened to in my weeb phase and I miss it lol.
TheLefteris24 commented…
آپ can always return Zanhar. The Weeb Phase is waiting for آپ XD !!!! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
zanhar1 commented…
The problem is I don't have as much time as I used to, to just sit down and binge watch anime. >.< پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
zanhar1 commented…
I could probably manage that one lol. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
That was fun XD I liked the Melody. So peaceful and cheerful at the same time. It really makes me want to get out in an open field and chase Butterflies. Climb a Mountain too !!!!
This one started off slow for me, but I am in love with the chorus. I found a new song for my iPod lol. Kill La Kill is a good anime btw.
Dark feel tho.

link
Not exactly my style but I swear that I heard a bit of 'What is Love' in there lol and I appreciate that.
A good Song. Nice Melody. I really like the Guitar as well as the Singer's voice. The screaming seemed a little too over the top for me though.

Glad you liked Ragyo's Theme from Kill la Kill Zanhar. It is indeed a good Anime and currently my 2nd Favorite. If you haven't watched it yet, I definitely recommend it. The Soundtrack is one of its best points !!!!
zanhar1 commented…
I've only seen a few episodes though, maybe I could try to finish that one too lol. I've listened to مزید of its soundtrack already lol; I opened the one آپ گیا کیا پوسٹ in youtube and just clicked through the relateds lol. I do love the soundtrack. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
TheLefteris24 commented…
Same. آپ don't get to listen to Soundtracks like these often. As I said, I definitely recommend this. The مزید آپ progress, you'll see that the Characters are pretty unique (I believe آپ will really like the Main Villain) and the plot gets مزید serious. If آپ also enjoy عملی حکمت Fights in general, then it is definitely a must !!!! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
zanhar1 commented…
Yeah, this عملی حکمت is right up my alley. My friend showed it to me a while back. I really have to get back into it. :P پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
It gives me a Xenoblade Chronocles X feel xD
So, not bad. I like it.
I really like this one. I especially like the instruments. I really like the chorus as well. It's got this kind of epic rock sound and I really enjoy it. Is it a video game soundtrack? Because it sounds like it could be.
Ehhh... it's ok.

link

Rotfl because I one time jokingly announced that my caveman user name is zantar1. As for the song itself. I don't hate it but it really isn't for me.

Icelandic Rap motherfukas!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BennieBear27 said…
I really liked it! It was the kind of song i didn't think I would have liked but I did! It was strangely calming, too...
Nice Song. It was pretty dynamic and I really liked its beat. There is also the message the Video tried to get across. Touching !!!!
Eurielle is amazing. Her voice is always so epic. Very good for fantasy soundtracks.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SwordofIzanami said…
It's been a long time since I play around with this forum.

Anyways, I really like how calm the soundtrack is, also especially like the background lyric.

link
I really like this kind of music. It's one of my favorite styles of Japanese music. My favorite style of Japanese music is probably stuff like Akiko Shikata's music. But I really love the one you posted too.
I love the piano and epic voice tho! What style is this btw?

Anyways, a mashup I made in class Friday via Adobe Auditions 2017.

link
zanhar1 commented…
I don't quite know what to class this as; I'm wanting to say that it's a combo of Classical, Opera and Rock یا Pop depending on the song. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
یا World music. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Not bad at all. What program do you use? I really like the song Don't You Worry Child, overall good mashup.
Thanks! I used Adobe Auditions 2017 in class. I made another one today. Might make another tomorrow.... if I feel like it. Might لوڈ اپ it to Soundcloud. I'm thinking about it. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Meh... not my style.

link
Pretty cool man. I really liked the build-up after the first minute and loved the singing. The melody and the beat were really nice !!!!
Thnx! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Very neat song. I liked it. That Victorian sound and the vampire feeling. Good shit, loved the atmosphere of this cover. Pretty sure it's a cover right lol?
TheLefteris24 commented…
Glad آپ liked it. I was sure that آپ especially would. It is the Original Version actually !!!! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
zanhar1 commented…
xP آپ know me and my villain thing very well. Nice, I can imagine that there'd be some badass covers of it. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ace2000 said…
Not much of a fan of Lana's singing style in that song, which makes me not much of a fan of the song :(
zanhar1 commented…
A lot of people seem to think that lol. Seems like the common opinion is that they didn't choose a style that worked for her voice. There's just something about it that I liked though lol. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Pretty cool song. As I said on one of the answers; I tend to prefer the more up beat, party kpop songs. But I appreciate the vocals here. He has a nice calming voice.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SwordofIzanami said…
Pretty awesome song. This feels like a song that could fit for badass female characters like Saber and Erza Scarlet.

(Sorry if the image offends you.) link
zanhar1 commented…
It is a badass song. :P پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
A pretty cool Song. It had a dark as well as a dynamic vibe that I really enjoyed. It is also quite melodic and kinda carried me away. I really like it !!!!
I like the vocals on this a lot. And I like the hopeful message of the song. Music video is neat too.
That is a pretty nice one. I liked the dark feeling in it and loved the Singer's voice. It brought a really cool vibe. It certainly gives you the Creeps and I mean it in a good way !!!!
zanhar1 commented…
That's how I felt about it lol. He has a very unique vocal style. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
It's alive!!!!

Anyhow I am kinda loling right now because this is one of the songs I've been super into lately. Though I prefer Judy Phonic's cover. (it's odd because Gumi is my favorite Vocaloid). Seriously I've had this on repeat for a while now lol.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SarahCorine said…
I don't know what that is or why it was made, but I'm glad it was. It is so silly cute, I love it.

Now, here's my all time favorite song.
Shake It Off by Florence and The Machine

It wouldn't let me share the video or link.
TheLefteris24 commented…
For the Video to be گیا کیا پوسٹ on here, آپ need to remove the s from the https !!!! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک