The period known as the Middle Ages stands out as one of the most violent eras in history. This epoch, lasting roughly 1,000 years, from the 5th century to the 15th, was a time of great inequality and brutality in much of Europe. Here are some of the devices used to punish and torture criminals :-
THE BRAZEN بیل : The Brazen بیل was a hollow brass statue crafted to resemble a real bull. Victims were placed inside, usually with their tongues cut out first. The door was shut, sealing them in. Fires would then be lit around the bull. As the victim succumbed to the searing heat inside,...
1. AT DINNER: Look at your parent with crazy eyes, and whenever they say something, repeat the last word.
2. When they say, "What are آپ doing?", say, "What are آپ doing?" (emphasize the YOU)
3. IN THE LIVING ROOM: Tell your sibling to hide behind the سوفی, لٹانا until آپ give them the signal. Call your parent into the room. Start crying and say "Mom! Dad! (sibling's name) ran away! Call the police!" When they call the police, give your sibling the signal. Enjoy parents reactions. (WARNING: ATTEMPT THIS ONE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!)
4. WHEN THEY MAKE SOMETHING GROSS FOR DINNER: Ask them which restaurant...
not سے طرف کی me n thnx for readinnnnnnnnnn........♥♥
ll around us, everyday, there are two groups of people that many believe to be different. Not so! Teen-agers and Seniors have a lot in common. If it's accidentally putting their shoe on the wrong foot یا putting their foot in their mouth, there are instances of conduct that are very similar in both groups.
Both groups like to hang out at fast food restaurants and shopping malls.
Both groups have developed their own "walk."
Both groups like to wear clothing that doesn't fit well.
Both groups seem to have questionable facial hair.
1. Flick pencil erasers at the teacher then deny it 2. Say "I'm annoying u! I'm annoying u! I'm annoying u!.." keep doing it and see the teachers reaction 3. Pass notes in class, and when they tell u to stop say "we were sharing notes" 4. During Suisse/tests when everything is quiet say "Why is it so quiet in here?" 5. During tests when your done, turn in your chair if someone else is done, start whispering across the room to them 6. When your in the hallways push people and yell "PUSH AND SHOVE!!" 7. During tests/quizes turn to someone who's finished and mimic them 8. Steal peoples supplies then...
Okay so if آپ live on the eastcoast u are probably getting used to the snow..........so even if u aren't, everybody has the problem of having nothing to do when it snows but sled. So these are a few of the things that i enjoy to do.........hehe!
1. Fill balloons with water. Then leave them outside overnight.............yeah i'm this stupid. The اگلے day, cut the balloons off and آپ got.........AN ICE BALL!! (i usually make like 15) Then use them to pay dodgeball. This is especially fun to do in deep snow, when آپ can barely اقدام as it is. Technically, u could use them to do various things,...
1. find cereal boxes with prizes in them and open the box and stuff the toys in your pockets and hand bag یا what ever آپ can stuff.if caught simply say "these have been recalled as kids are prone to sneezing" 2. Follow the stock person in the vegtables and fruit aisles and ask every منٹ "watcha doing?" 3. Ask the stock person as he put one item in "is that ripe? یا rotten?" 4.if they have a toy aisle open toys (no matter what age آپ are) and play with them (if squirt gun go to bathroom and fill it up with water and squirt people) 5.go inside the bathroom and sing everytime someone comes in....
Jeez, so many lists about girls telling guys what they should do when imposing them and such... It's time to extinguish those high standards, with some cold, hard, facts about us. Fighting آگ کے, آگ with fire. *puts on sunglasses* Oh yeah.
So girls, here's a فہرست about boys, سے طرف کی a boy.
Guys look, but don't flirt! 1. We look at other girls often, as ashamed as some of us might be about it. We're just naturally distracted. It, however, doesn't mean we're flirting with them straight away. Here's a سوال I'd like to ask all girls in a relationship. What are آپ expecting your boyfriend to do, cheat on...