So for the Role Playing Society, I thought this would be a cool Idea to make a RolePlay for Agents of Shield. You can be a Agent, a Super Hero, a Hydra Member, or a Civilian pulled into the Mix! you can be creative, Have your own team! Make your own operations! and make your own friends! there will be a Couple of Rules just before we begin
1. Please do not RolePlay an Existing Character, you may interact with them, talk with them, but they may want to be used by others as well. and don\'t kill them off either, let the TV Show do that!
2. No God-Modding, as this show has Proven, even Invincible soldiers can be taken out of the picture, allow your character to be human (or alien) by letting them experience pain sometimes.
3. Don\'t Kill living Characters unless they have given you permission.
4. Dont Curse excessively, If at all. Cursing is a big annoyance to me and I wont tolerate a bad mouth.
5. You must fill out the Character Rubric before Playing.
Status: (Shield Agent: Lvl 1, Civilian, Asgardian etc.)
Status: Shield Specialist-LVL 5 (if levels were still in place)
Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin,5\' 10"
Clothing: Operations - Black light Kevlar Jacket and Pants, Kelvar Gloves and Mouth Mask. Combat Steeltoe boots, all are interlaced with the Material from the Daredevil series
Formal - 3 Piece Black suit, black tie, interlaced with the material from the Daredevil series
Casual - Leather vest, Blue button up shirt, slacks, Dress shoes
Weapons: I.C.E.R Pistol, Asgardian Short Sword.
Other Gear: Com Communicator, xray/infared/heat vision Oakley radarlock path Sunglasses
Likes: Hand to Hand Combat, Sushi, Secrets, and Adrenaline
Short Bio: Having been injected with a less potent super soldier serum, his strength is abnormal. His father was a field agent, Mother an administator, He has been born, raised and Taught under the Shield way of life. He loves getting his hands dirty as much as he likes to accomplish a mission.
I head to the heart of a factory, it\'s making fortune cookies, *its got to be here somewhere* I keep looking, under the cover of a regulation inspector "3 minute Tristan, you find it or you walk out" "This place looks clean, one last sweep boss" I say thinking about ways to find this trigger. Pulling out my glasses I put them on, I see the entrance and follow its wires to a \'days since last accident\' board and press it to advance a day, I hear a click from behind a machine and open the secret door from behind it. "Presto"
Something to say? Sign in with one of these options: