Resident Evil Resident Evil: Degeneration (new CG movie)

knifewrench posted on May 10, 2008 at 12:26PM
Just general info/discussion on the topic of the new CG Resident Evil movie: Resident Evil: Degeneration

Resident Evil 3 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک knifewrench said…
So far, we know that this movie DOES follow the video-game series, and tells the story of each character in the series and what they have been doing since the destruction of Raccoon City.

It hasn't officially been announced that the people from the trailer are Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield, but anyone with just a brain-stem and basic knowledge of the series can tell that that's who the two characters are.

From what I can tell, the trailer shows that the main part of the film takes place in an airport, and that the enemies are zombies (those who are infected with the T-virus). I assume that it's not G-virus, otherwise (and I quote.... some random person on YouTube on this) there would be mutants running round everywhere
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jetsboom said…
hmmm
but it dosint fallow the story line exacly...see,you forgot to mention ada wong,and of corse ashly with his mitions in RE four.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک shizunarui said…
smirk
they have new sets of Characters coz it happened in a different city now *i forgot the name*

Claire is now part of a rescue team and Leon now works in the White House after he saved Ashely.

Claire doesn't know that the outbreak would happen again. Coz as far as i know.. She was there for a vacation.. Unfortunately, there was a zombie on a plane and in the airport that causes the outbreak...

And there are new characters.. *sigh* ANGELA.. a aprt of a rescue mission in the place and fell in love with Leon.. and i could say that he treated Angela the same way sa Ada..