Sam and Quinn All-American Sweethearts

Astrid88 posted on Oct 16, 2010 at 05:27PM
Is it just me, or are Sam and Quinn just to darn cute for words. When watching Duets I couldn't help but notcie the natural chemistry between the two of them.

Let's go team Blondies! My new glee OTP are noe Sam Evans and Quinn Fabray. Now THAT is what a true high school golden couple is suposed to look like.

Aww... and they way they can't seem to stop smiling around each other, god ! They are perfect for eachother. I haven't seen Quinn this happy EVER! Not until she met Sam. He makes her go all soft and giddy, and just down right adorable.

I hate how Quick fans like to kid themselves into thinking the Puck was or is the one to bring down Quinn's walls. Puh-lease, if anything Quinn is more gaurded and even more uncomfortable around Puck then around any other character on the show. IMO, Sam is Quinn's leading man. She never really had one before.

I mean Finn was jonesing after Rachel the whole time they were going out, and Puck, well he's just her baby's father. He was never really Quinn's man. If anyone can really stake a claim on that boy it would be Santana Lopez (even though I would have rather it be Rachel)

Anyway, come on over and let us talk about the many reasons why we love Suinn (or Quam)and what we hope for them in the future.

Sam and Quinn 35 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...