San Francisco Castro Halloween

sfdude posted on Nov 01, 2006 at 04:13PM
Hey did anyone go to the Castro for Halloween last night? I wanted to go but couldn't make it down there. I can't stand the parking nightmare. It's probably the scariest thing on Halloween down in the Castro. :) Would love to hear how it went!

San Francisco 4 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک friscokid said…
I didn't go this year, but have gone in the past but it looks like it turned out bad. Gunfire and 10 shot (thankfully none killed):
link

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک backpacker said…
Wow that's horrible! I heard that from a coworker of mine in San Francisco. It really sucks when a few bad apples ruin the fun for everyone else. It's such a great tradition and it only means that next year it'll be a lot less fun when the cops crack down. I remember going many years ago and having such a good time. It's really too bad.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک friscokid said…
Well now there's questions about whether or not the party will be halted in the future in light of the shootings (see today's chronicle or examiner, it's frontpage on both).

Someone on sfgate also blogged about whether or not we can handle the olympics if we can't even handle the Halloween event. I'm not sure it's fair to compare the two things, but it's an interesting point to ponder.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک harold said…
I understand that they are considering charging for the event in future, in light of the shootings.