SasuNaru Stories This spot! Please comment!

DJJesseElectra posted on Apr 09, 2009 at 04:49AM
Are you glad there is finally a spot for stories about SasuNaru? I am i love hearing these stories! they are really great! please give me some ideas of what u think would make great one shots or short stories! PLease and Thanks.

SasuNaru Stories 4 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sakono said…
big smile
hello ! hey when ya gonna update ? i like it ! u should post um on fanfiction ! u could do a story about idk when they were little and they figured out they liked eachother or something OR ! how a new girl comes along and helps them get together ! im packed full of ideas since i have no natural talent of writing stories ...... just ideas ..... ugh ! i can tell if they r good though ! ^w^ fear the picture !!!!!!!!!!! dark side has yaoi !!!!!!!!!!!
 hello ! ارے when ya gonna update ? i like it ! u should post um on fanfiction ! u could do a story ab
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک akatsuki_otaku said…
big smile
<3 THE PICTURE,sakono!!HEY,Y DOESN'T ANY1 ADD STUFF 2 THE CLUB,plz do add.I <3 the spot!!!!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک akatsuki_otaku said…
Hey,like the icon,DJJesseElectra o/_\O
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kuratsuki said…
You could make it so the Sasuke saves Naruto and becomes friends which later develops into a romantic feelings. OOORRRR!!! You could make Sasuke rape Naruto and Naruto falls for him OOORRR!!! YOu could make Sasuke immortal and suffers while Naruto heals him!!!!!!