ShadowWorld RP The Institute

TeamPeeta649 posted on Feb 10, 2011 at 02:47AM
This is the Institute in Brooklyn. It is an old gothic cathedral that is run by the Lightwoods. The Lightwoods live in the Institute full time but others can live there if they are approved to by the Lightwoods. Only Shadowhunters can open the doors.
last edited on Feb 11, 2011 at 11:09PM

ShadowWorld RP 3131 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 3131

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Xarptic_Sojack said…
"I can't help that! And at least I didn't lead you on the whole time! I made it pretty fucking obvious what I wanted!"
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک teamsalvatore98 said…
"I'm not fucking leading you on! But, quite honestly, I have duties as a shadowhunter! And I am not supposed to even let you come within a 10 miles radius of this place! I'm supposed to kill you on sight." She shot him a cold glare. "I don't want to have to kill you, so will you just leave?"
His ears drooped. "But...I...I don't want to leave. I just want you..."
Elizabeth sighed and kissed him lightly, quickly. "Go, before Viktor comes up here."
Fallax sighed. "Alright," he said lowly and went back to the window.
"I'm sorry."
Fallax looked down. "Yeah..." he said and climbed out of the window.
Elizabeth frowned. She felt horrible, even if he was a demon.
He slid down the side to the ground and sat with his back against the wall. "I've got nowhere else to go. There's nobody else even being around at this point," he said to himself.
She sat down on her bed, placing her hand on it gently, spreading her fingers out.
He leaned his head back against the wall. "Why must I always go to the ones that would more than willingly kill me?"
" "
(O.o???)
big smile
(it's ditto marks ^^)
(Oh XD As in, she said the same thing?)
(pretty much)
(Okay lol)

Fallax laid down on the ground. "If I kill anybody around here, she'll get mad at me. But I can't just barge back in there..."
Elizabeth laid down, curling up and pulling the blankets over her head.
Fallax swallowed and closed his eyes. "I should be fine here. I mean, she said nobody was outside."
Elizabeth stood up, feeling as if she couldn't take it any more. "Fallax, if you can hear me, get your ass up here."
He got up and climbed back into her room. "Yeah?"
She pulled his face to hers, yanking him inside the room, kissing him roughly. "I'm sorry."
Fallax was caught off guard and just stood there, confused by what had just happened.
"Come on, Fallax. Don't stand there. Either kiss me back, slap me and tell me to go to hell, or just leave. I haven't got much time, and you said you would like to finish."
A smile made it's way across his face and he kissed her passionately, wrapping her in a tight embrace.
Elizabeth grinned and clawed his neck, kissing him roughly
His skin whelped up where her nails dug in, nearly drawing blood. He decided to let his body take over and shoved her down to the floor, taking off his clothes before positioning above her and hungrily lashing his tongue around her mouth.
Elizabeth kissed him harder, her fingers vice-like.
Fallax tore off her shirt and pants, then her panties and bra were removed, and he laid into her.
zzz
(I'm going to bed.... so tired.... I almost passed out waiting for you to reply.... )

Elizabeth moaned loudly, digging her fingernails in even more.
(Well neh XD Night)

Fallax's neck began bleeding significantly where her nails were digging in. He thrusted with vigor, speed, and animosity as his body took over.
Elizabeth gasped and moved her hands to his back, moaning his name
The blood trickled down his neck and chest. He grunted and his breathing deepened: determined to get finished with her at least once before she ran off again. Fallax wrapped his arms around his mate, pressed his bloody body close to her's, and sped up considerably.
Elizabeth's head rolled back, and she continued moaning, her nails digging deeper into his skin.
Fallax bit at her neck as his back began to bleed. He sucked and bit as though he was barely restraining himself from tearing out her throat.
Elizabeth kissed him roughly, one of her now bloody hands knotting in his hair.
His usually white hair was now stained with spots of deep red. He lustfully kissed her, holding their bodies together and rolling back so that he was on top, the blood from his back pouring onto the carpet.
Elizabeth shuddered out of pleasure, moaning quite loudly.
He moved his hands down to her butt and pushed her down on him, all the way down to the root, and moaned.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
(sorry, dinner)

Elizabeth gasped at the immense pureness of the pleasure.
(Lol np BTW, in my previous post "pants" was supposed to say "hands". I editted XD)

His eyes rolled back and he continued the process: lifting her up and shoving her all the way down to the base.
(I figured taht's what it was supposed to be :P )

Elizabeth squeezed her eyes shut, smiling. "Fallax... don't stop......"
(Yay! XD)

He grinned and kissed her passionately. "I won't."
(orgasm face XD)

Elizabeth kissed him back, digging the nails of her right hand into his back.
 (orgasm face XD) Elizabeth kissed him back, digging the nails of her right hand into his back.
(Lol XD)

Fallax's back arched when she clawed his back, pressing him closer to her. But he didn't stop with his hands.
(sorry, little 6 year old keeps bothering me about reading to her. '-.- )

Elizabeth moaned his name, dragging her nails down his back.
(Lol Np. I've been working on another pic XD)

He moaned and buried his face in her neck, biting her hard.
Elizabeth bit back a scream that was a mixture of fear, pleasure, and raw joy. It came out as a squeak.
His body quivered when he pushed her down. He was getting ready to peak.His hands grabbed hold tight of her butt and sped with with their up and down movements quite significantly. (Let me explain something really quick: when a demon of lust, such as Fallax, cums, they keep doing it as long as there's something that keeps giving them pleasure. While this is ecstasy when it's happening, it can have dangerous effects of extreme fatigue.)
(Ok, first part I got, second part... not so much. Who feels fatigue? O.o ((yes, as hard as it is to believe, I am naturally blonde)) X/ )

Elizabeth tightened her grip in his hair, surprised that he could go any faster. She, too, was close to peaking.