So آپ Think آپ Can Dance Comfort rejoins SYTYCD after another contestant's injury

corinelove posted on Jul 16, 2008 at 04:06PM
Comfort is now part of the top 10! Jessica had to step down from an injury. I don't know specifically what the injury is, but it must be bad because her doctor told her she couldn't dance.
Because Comfort was the girl most recently eliminated, she has rejoined to be part of the top 10.

what do you think?

So آپ Think آپ Can Dance 3 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CharmedAngel88 said…
I think they said that Jessica broke a rib or two. It's not good at all for her to keep dancing. I think it's a shame to see her go. Though she wasn't one of my favorite dancers I think that when she isn't thinking about it too much she's a brilliant dancer.

As for Comfort joining the Top 10. I'm not thrilled. I think that there was a reason she kept on getting in the bottom 3; and for her to come back due to Jessica's injury doesn't seem right to me. I will admit she did impress me with that Hip-Hop routine she did with Twitch tonight. I felt like she finally brought it. But her solo seemed to be the same stuff I saw her do week after week as she danced for her life.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک m556 said…
Im'm not happy she's back, she's not good enough and that's why she's been in the bottom 3 every week.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CharmedAngel88 said…
Yeah, America obviously wasn't that wild about her if she was constantly getting in the bottom 3. I was glad to see her go again tonight.