Meister,Weapon,Witch:
Move/Ablitities:
Weapon:
Bio:
Special moves/Others:

Soul Eater 1196 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 1196

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TheAdventGhost said…
Kana: G'night.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Issydragonheart said…
{in the morning}
Jinx: *sneaks out the window* its time to find the old geezer. *flies off in search leaving a sticky note on the fridge saying where she is*
Hiro: *wakes up first and notices the sticky note* Huh? What the......
{Jinx searching for the old man}
Jinx: come on this has to work *she pluck one of her feathers and does a small incantation sending the feather to fly in the direction of the old man*
Hiro: Tch, looks like I'm the one who's gonna retrieve her. *He headed out*
Jinx: My feather brought me here......*stands in front of a old pub* well that just perfect....*opens the door to see it filled with the smell of booze and sweat*
Hiro: *He picked up on her energy* I see.... Then it's time I give you some assistance if need be. *He'd hurry to her*
Jinx: Time to dress the part if I want to enter *tranfigures into a female ruffian* *wonders around the place* Maybe there's a basement here......
Hiro: Hm, *He followed her* And just what in the hell do you think you're doing?
Jinx: Umm.....I thought the bathroom was this way so.. yeah. *looks around more*
Hiro: You're really playing your role aren't ya....
Jinx: I need to fit in duh....plus I have to save the old geezer even if he is a unbelievably lazy old fart!
Hititan: Hey I'm Not Lazy! You Brat *wacks the back of her head* And quite with the barbaric get up!
Jinx: Old Man! *transfigures back to normal and hug him* I thought you were held captive here after your house was burnt down.
Hititan: Do you think a little fire will keep a old man like me down....Anyway Jinx...
Jinx: [oh dear, he only calls me by my name when something bad happens].......
Hititan: In the process of burning down my house they-they got to Sui-Ling.
Jinx:.....damn it! After her death you think she could rest in peace! *slams her fist on a table turning it into splinters* I'm sorry old man.....I'm sorry.....if you hadn't know me....she would have never died......and her grave wouldn't have to be tarnished into ashes! *Hititan rests a hand on jinx*
Hititan: Don't ever say that you wish you didn't meet us! Don't ever let Sui-Lings death be in vain......She died knowing you as sister....And I am here seeing you as a daughter....but don't ever wish such a foolish thing.
Hiro: The old man's right..... Uh...... Ya know, I never got your name. I'm Hiro Murai.
Hititan: My Name Is Hititan koko....and Hiro.....Your one of the bastards that helped burn my houses down right?
Hiro: No way in hell.
Hititan: Good....now lets leave. I believe this is not the place to have a warm reunion at.
Hiro: Right, let's get out of here.
Jinx: okay.
{Outside}
Hititan: Jinx, as much as I enjoy this reuion I been meaning to tell you that I knew your father when I was little.....well before you were born.
Jinx: You did what was he like?
Hititan: well....he was a interesting fellow, with a twisted personality.........
Hiro: .....
Hititan: But even under all that childness he is still very serious when the time is right for help.
Jinx: cool....
Hiro: .....
Hititan: Well its best you leave now until next time. *leaves*
Jinx:.......that was weird....
Hiro: What, learning about your father?
Jinx: no...the way he acted telling me....but my father sounds really fucked up....making my mom look like a angry hornets nest......*force laughs* anyway since the old man is okay...you can leave okay. I'll make it back on my own. Okay.
Hiro: Sorry to disappoint, I'm staying right here.
Jinx: Well then i am leaving....Alone for a bit so don't follow me! * leaves in a storm of black feathers*
Hiro: Son of a..... I'll never understand that girl, *he began making his way home* [What the hell is she thinking?!]
Candie: You obviously know nothing about girls do you? *appear right by him*
Hiro: .... Say what you wish....
Candie:....Well beside physical stuff. I'm talking about a girls feelings. Jinx is the type to act tough and from it she built many walls to protect herself. I guess she so used to being by herself she used to looking after her self and not trusting people as much.
Hiro: What are you implying here?
Candie: by the way your trying to get to know her better. Your only going to continue running into walls that protect herself.
Hiro: So I've just gotta keep trying then.... Alright I see.....
Candie: but be careful. The quicker you gain her trust the quicker she'll shut you out if you betray her.
Hiro: You say that as if I would do something like that.
Candie: No but there things called misunderstandings. A misunderstanding is a very easy way to give the person see it on the other side think it wasn't .
Hiro: Very true,
Candie: Now go get her.
-
Jinx: *up in a tree looking a the sun set* Why is my family so fucked up. *tucks her head in between her legs* *a bird comes flying to her and gently nudges her* *she looks up to see a pretty tawny owl perched on her arm* I bet your hungry...*pulls out a dead mouse to feed the owl* Owl would have to be my second favorite bird because they are said to be the wisest of all animals. And like books say. Knowledge is power.
Hiro: *He'd head after Jinx*
Jinx: *yawns and listens calmly to the tranquil night of the forest with mutiple forest critters lay snuggled up to her* [Its so peaceful....I may just rest my eyes for a bit] *before she knew it she fell asleep in the tree*
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Hiro: Hey Jinx!! Wake up!
Jinx: Ah! *smacks Hiro out of impulse* Oh hiro sorry. I didn't see you there. You should know not to sneak up on me like that.
Jinx: AH! *slaps hiro out of impulse* *Looks to see she hit hiro* Oh hiro. Dude you shouldn't a scare a napping lady. Next time you wake me up I will knee you into next week!
Hiro: I wouldn't have to do something like that if you were sleeping at home.
Jinx: whats wrong with sleep in a tree! I did it daily as a child.
Hiro: But wouldn't it be better to sleep in an actual bed?
Jinx: probaly would but I wanted 'alone' time. Meaning no city, no people, and no noise other than woodland animals.
Hiro: Do you love isolating yourself from people?
Jinx: No....but its easier to deal with personal problems when I'm by myself.
Hiro: And you've never thought to talk to anyone else about this?