Soul Eater My پسندیدہ Is....

zerorin posted on Jan 10, 2010 at 01:25AM
who's your favorite character and why?
members! let your voices be heard!

Soul Eater 15 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kawaiiUsagi said…
laugh
I like Patty, because even though she is the little sister she acts a little more mature than Liz when it comes to scary situations.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 I like Patty, because even though she is the little sister she acts a little مزید mature than Liz whe
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tinchua said…
I like maka because she's so cool,so flexible,so cute and very skilled
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک YuuiKiiro said…
cool
I love Shjnjgamj-sama and Kid-kun X3 becuz they're so funny and especially they're Death gods (Yo,I Love Deaths)
 I love Shjnjgamj-sama and Kid-kun X3 becuz they're so funny and especially they're Death gods (Yo,I L
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kawaiiUsagi said…
heart
I also love Stein. He is just sooo awesome and pretty hot from my point of view.
 I also love Stein. He is just sooo awesome and pretty hot from my point of view.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kitsine said…
Ha! black star all the way! To become stronger then GOD!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DarkXWolf12 said…
Soul because he's cool.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kpopluver4life said…
Soul and maka because they make a pretty good team
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک endoukanon said…
big smile
Black star and Tsubaki. Black Star always have a high ambition in life. And Tsubaki always believes in him. They make the perfect pair.
That's why I like them the most among all the characters. I like kid also and his Symmetry phobi!!! XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک otakucircus said…
Black Star XD He never gives up and he will one day become stronger than god. Also his hair is shaped like a star and i dont even know anyone who has enough sand to pull that off.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک shiori_trancy said…
Death the kid of course, because he is so cool and funny, oh.. symmetry
 Death the kid of course, because he is so cool and funny, oh.. symmetry
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک riah090 said…
Mine is Tsubaki! I am a crazy Soul fan girl though. But Tsubaki I can relate too.

And I have a question. Is it just me or do you look at symmeterical stuff and go "Kid would approve."? XD
 Mine is Tsubaki! I am a crazy Soul پرستار girl though. But Tsubaki I can relate too. And I have a que
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Samurai15 said…
Black★Star!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's the strongest character in the whole show! He and Tsubaki make a badass team together, he's a freaking assassin, and he WILL surpass the power of the gods!!! I don't understand why EVERYONE doesn't choose him as a favorite character!!!
 Black★Star!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's the strongest character in the whole show! He and Tsubaki make a badas
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Tako22 said…
smile
stine and spirit pic of stine all serious
 stine and spirit pic of stine all serious
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lolgirl8670 said…
Between Patty and Soul. I Resemble both of those personalities.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Charlios said…
MINE IS JUSTIN LAW, but I also like Crona, Death The kid, and Giriko
 MINE IS JUSTIN LAW, but I also like Crona, Death The kid, and Giriko