Spider-Man Spider-Man 4 Villains

thecon posted on May 12, 2007 at 02:27PM
So we've all seen Spidey 3 and the black suit saga, now what's next for number 4?

They've been setting up Lizard for a while, and I think that he would make a great villain, but bear in mind that there is still a sample of the symbiote left in Connor's lab. This gives us the possibility of having Carnage for the next one... which would be amazing!

Though my heart still lies with Hydroman..... he would be my ultimate villain.

What does everyone else think?

Spider-Man 14 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rookyboy said…
I think carnage would be amazing and cool. But there is also alot of other ppl. Scorpion, Kingpin, That hunter guy, Rhino, Shocker, Camelion(shape changer), Big green guy.

Scorpion and Lizard would be a good bet but it does not see like there will be a 4th film as with all the death and stuff but lets hope. Also at one point the kingpin got all the badys left together to fight would be good too.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک benji said…
I really think that bringing in Kingpin would be ideal, especially if they kept Michael Clarke-Duncan or whatever order his names go in, from Daredevil. I just think he'd come across really well.

If we wanted an actual villain for him to fight I'd have to go with Electro or Carnage (since the latter has already been set up), preferably Electro for me.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک thecon said…
Unfortunately due to contracts we will never see Kingpin in the same film as Spider-Man.

I heard a rumour that Bruce Campbell would play Mysterio... maybe we can get him instead?

Just remembered something, in the background of one of the JJJ scene there is a headline reading 'Doc Ock Returns'... what is going on there?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک wildcats13 said…
there is going to be a fourth movie? I thought this third one was the last one?!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک loner614 said…
I wouldn`t mind seeing Mysterio

link

...I think he`d be cool, And it wouldn`t be hard tomove him to the big screen like maybe some of the other villains.
But everything I`ve heard is If they do a fourth film, Tobey Mcguire will not be repraising his role as Spider-Man and we all know how that goes, Look at The Bat-Man frachise...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک benji said…
Mysterio would be interesting, however, the thing I have a problem with is that he really wouldn't translate to film well IMO.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک petronius said…
I definitely want to see Venom fight Carnage and Spiderman possibly teaming up with Venom, but being betrayedby Venom.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fate-late said…
I'd love to see carnage, that would be awesome, and ive heard rumors of a vemon return, and a goblin return.... duno how though. Lizard is a strong possibility and mysterio also.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CarnageFan said…
By Whats Been Going On, The Maker Of SpiderMan
Said That Venom Survived The Explosion But Lost His SYMBIOTE , SpiderMan Puts Him In Jail Where He Meets ... Cletus Cassady ( Carnage ) A Jail Mate Sychopath killer , Then Dr.Conners FINALY Becomes The Lizard *Knocks Over The Glass Of Symbiote, It Flees Threw a Vent* ( thus claiming another victom ) It Controlls The Victom To Go To The Jail Making Her Walk Down The Hall ( With the Jail Cells ) When It Meet Eddi Brock It Yells *NOWW!!* And Jumps From Her To Eddie , Then A Big Jail Fight Occures And The SYMBIOTE Gives Birth TO Another... Cletus Claims It , It Goes Into His Blood ( That Whay Hes Red & Black ) Thus Making A Very Soon To Be Oponite To SpiderMan And Venom.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک WickedDesigns said…
If they film another movie i hope tobeys in it if not i wouldnt even watch it.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rockwutiwear said…
he should fight a gang of mysterio, chemeleon, hammerhead and scorpion, after teaming up with croc.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک spiderman said…
There shouldn't be more than two villains. I'd like
to see Mysterio and the Scorpion or the Lizard and maybe Venom again.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک The-man said…
From sources (the same source that confirmed sandman and venom) said lizard and carnage would be in it and that black cat would make an appearence
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک spider-big said…
i think mysterio is good
 i think mysterio is good