Spike Spike quotes

Doctor_Who posted on Sep 25, 2008 at 10:04PM
Biker: Who are you?
Spike: Spike
Biker: You're kidding? Wow. I had a poodle named Spike..."
Spike: Do I look like a bloody poodle? (face changes to vampire)

Biker: So you're a vampire? I..I mean.. I'm sorry but.. I never met a vampire..."
Spike: You probably have and don't know it. One in Ten Americans is a vampire.
Biker: Really?
Spike: Maybe.

Buffy: How 'bout a daytime ceremony. In the park.

Spike: Fabulous. Enjoy your honeymoon with the big pile of dust.

Buffy: Under the trees. Indirect sunlight, only.

Spike: Warm breeze tosses the leaves aside, and again — you're registering as Mr and Mrs Big-Pile-of-Dust.

Buffy: Stop it! This is our wedding and you're treating it like a big joke!

Spike: Oh, pouty! Look at that lip.. gonna get it.. gonna get it..

Out. For. A. Walk. *pause* Bitch. (counting off 5 words on his fingers)

Oh dear. If looks could stake

Spike: Ahhhh, my head. I think I'm sobering up. It's horrible. Ah... God... I wish I was dead.

Spike: What's this? Sittin' around watching the telly while there's evil still afoot? It's not very industrious of you. I say we go out there and kick a little demon ass! What, can't go without your Buffy, is that it? Let's find her! She is the chosen one, after all. Come on! Vampires! Grrr! Nasty! Let's annihilate them, for justice, and for... the safety of puppies... and Christmas, right? Let's fight that evil! Let's kill something! Oh, come on

Spike: Can I have a cookie?
Buffy: No!
Spike: well I gotta have something. I still have Buffy taste in my mouth.
Buffy: You're a pig Spike.
Spike: Oh yeah? Well at least I didn't want "Wind Beneath My Wings" for the first dance.
Buffy:...that was the spell.

hope she dies. I'm free if that b*&^h dies! I'd better help her out.

Andrew: I spy with my little eye something that begins with a T
Spike: Tapestry.
Andrew: That's good. How did you..
Spike: Tapestry's the only thing in this whole bloody room.

You Englishmen are always so... [pauses] Bloody hell! [Ticks off on his fingers] Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers, bollocks, oh God! I'm English!

Giles: Welcome to the nancy tribe.

Camera pulls back to reveal Spike watching them from a rooftop above them.
Spike in high voice: How can I thank you, you mysterious, black-clad hunk of a night thing? (low voice) No need, little lady, your tears of gratitude are enough for me. You see, I was once a badass vampire, but love and a pesky curse defanged me. Now I'm just a big, fluffy puppy with bad teeth. (Rachel steps closer to Angel, and Angel steps back warding her off with his hands) No, not the hair! Never the hair! (high voice) But there must be someway I can show my appreciation. (low voice) No, helping those in need's my job, - and working up a load of sexual tension, and prancing away like a magnificent poof is truly thanks enough! (high voice) I understand. I have a nephew who is gay, so (low voice) Say no more. Evil's still afoot! And I'm almost out of that Nancy-boy hair-gel that I like so much. Quickly, to the Angel-mobile, away!

Spike: (mimicking Xanya) "Xander don't you care about me."
Xander: "Shut up!"
Spike: "We never talk."
Spike: " Xaaannnder."

pfft... lol
last edited on Sep 25, 2008 at 10:04PM

Spike 14 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sexyspike1 said…
Ha...I luv all of these ;D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک beke_bloodlust1 said…
heart
wtf!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SpikesGirl said…
I love them all!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک XChatterbox14x said…
heart
lol another reason why i love spike

cos of his comments :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک laurabaybie said…
great (:
i love them <3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sophdoph42 said…
heart
hehe these are all so good! I love Spike!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک spikelover150 said…
All my favorties wraped in one forum....cool
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Drina said…
laugh
Spike: You're not friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in love 'til it kills you both. You'll fight, and you'll shag, and you'll hate each other 'til it makes you quiver, but you'll never be friends. Real love isn't brains, children. It's blood. It's blood screaming inside you to work its will. I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ANVPersson said…
Wich episode are the first and second qoutes from?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک epicdelena4ever said…
i love this one where buffy is like
Buffy "5 words or less"
spike: "out for a walk...bitch"
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Vampgirl12 said…
Spike: If you want me to leave, you can put your hands on my hot, tight, little body and make me.

There's more quotes on this page :D.
link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Teamjacob27 said…
heart
LOVE THEM! XXX
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک boothcrazy425 said…
heart
I LOVE THEM ALL! Spike: And...and i never really liked you anyway...and...and...you have stupid hair!
I LOVE SPIKE!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک JesseIsLoveMD said…
heart

"You listen to me. I've been alive a bit longer than you, and dead a lot longer than that. I've seen things you couldn't imagine, and done things I prefer you didn't. I don't exactly have a reputation for being a thinker. I follow my blood, which doesn't exactly rush in the direction of my brain. So I make a lot of mistakes, a lot of wrong bloody calls. A 100+ years, and there's only one thing I've ever been sure of: you. Hey, look at me. I'm not asking you for anything. When I say, "I love you," it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman. You're the one, Buffy."

I effing loooove this one<3